PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location

Somebody1234
12-30-2010, 01:53 AM
18/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location

I am an 18 year old master looking for a slave. I'd prefer a female slave, but a male slave would also be fine.

I enjoy denial, bondage, daily tasks, and punishments just to name a few.

I do not do scat, public humiliation, animals, bleeding, family. I also can't stand anybody with "chat speak".

If it is within the slave's limits I would enjoy taking control over their daily life as in food, sleep, clothing, etc.

Webcam is not required, but some sort of photos would be good to have. However, I understand and respect that trust needs to be established before photos.

I want to keep this strictly online, but to give out offline tasks. I have MSN, AIM, Yahoo, and everything else but would start out through private messages on this forum at first.

Message me if you are interested. I will not be paying attention to any messages that are simply: "I want to be your slave." At least take the time to write out two sentences, not just one.

I hope to find the right slave for me. :)

Edit: I know that my username is weird, but I like to keep myself private for the general public. My slave would get to know more about me.

Fallout_212
12-31-2010, 05:23 PM
Hi. I'm 20 years old, live in New York. I've never had a Master before, but would love to be able to change that.

Sending photos aren't an issue, I just would want to blur the face at first until trust is built. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind sharing photos, after all, I want to be able to please my Master anyway that I can.

I'm a chub... if you're interested in just fit slaves, I'm not for you. If it's not a deal-breaker though, read on. =)

My likes are: Bondage, degradation, humiliation, cum, watersports, cbt, pain, nipple torture, etc.

My limits are: Family/friends, anything too public, feet, cross-dressing, blood, scat.

skatr4life54
01-01-2011, 01:35 AM
will do anything my limits are your decision very fit. pm if interested 18 years old