PDA

View Full Version : punishments

Kirst1
12-28-2010, 01:06 PM
ok I probably wont be doing much of this but I want to know what punishments would you give for this if i was in this situashon I jsut like to read about stuff liek this and like to take ideas from it, so i will tell you if i do do some of it.

ok so the scene is im living with my mommy (im AB) and i haven't been wiping after going to the bathroom and have been having little accidents so my panties are all messy how should she punish me.

I put this in this area because it's more just to give me idea and I want general chat about punishments and also ways for my mommy to baby me wile i'm still living with my parents. So far we have soem cam time but any other ideas or any ideas to make me more babyish.

slaveboy123
12-28-2010, 06:24 PM
Wear the soiled panties for another day or two, maybe lick them clean?

Are you really not wiping?

Kirst1
12-28-2010, 06:33 PM
no i was just dared to for it once for a few days it was pretty messy

kms003
12-29-2010, 01:12 AM
make your mum force you to wear a diaper or a new underwear for the night (+ no using toilets from 6pm onwards).
the next morning if she found that your wet or messy you should

1) wear diapers for the next week when going to bed
2) wear the same diaper or underwear that hole day (without having permission to go to the toilet all day) then change it for the night. even if your going to school you have to wear it!
3)if the sheets are wet or messy as well those would stay there for the rest of the week.

she would make a shelve in your wardrobe with diapers and pullups (thats for humiliation) and during the weekend you have to invite some friends to your house for company and even they have to sleepover (that would be such a humiliation punishment!!).

Kirst1
12-29-2010, 01:16 AM
nice one thanks :)