PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

master.of.masterism
12-28-2010, 07:32 AM
26/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello!

I am called Master Leon. I am 26 years old and new to this forum.

I am looking for an online slave to play with, to care for, to punish, and to mold into my perfect little slut. I am very good at adapting to your likes and your dislikes. I will set rules for you, give you tasks to acomplish, reward you for being good, and punish you for being bad. We can play casually, but I would prefer that you give me total control.

I am looking for a willing slave who will commit as much time as needed online, plus time for tasks you will receive while offline. I will always respect your limits, but seek to expand your horizons and teach you anything I can. Beginners are welcome..

I have considerable experience in real time, and some experience in online. I am strict though fair.

Here are my requirements:

You must be female and 18+
I am wanting a long-term relationship
You need to have an open mind
You must be willing to try new things
A camera is needed (you don't have to show your face if you don't want to)
A webcam is not required, but appreciated
We will communicate via e-mail and messenger (msn preferred)
I am expecting honesty and politeness

I would like to start by emailing, asking questions, and getting to know each other before I decide to take you as a slave.

My interests are: Control and play, Chastity, Humilitation, Orgasmic control, Semi-Public, Light pain, Anal, Pee, Dressing, Wax/Pegs/Toys Play, Bathroom control, Spanking

If you are interested, PM me! Tell me why you responded, why you think you would make a good slave, and give me your messenger ID.

Thank you.

Master Leon

cavidia
12-29-2010, 07:34 AM
Welcome to getdare.com Master Leon.

I really like your ad. I wish you the best luck to find what you are looking for.

Mistress Cavidia

master.of.masterism
12-30-2010, 07:46 AM
Thank you.

Do you, Mistress Cavidia, or any one else here have any idea on how i get more response to my thread? Is there anything i made wrong in my ad?

Master Leon

Star Shadows
12-30-2010, 08:12 AM
Thank you.

Do you, Mistress Cavidia, or any one else here have any idea on how i get more response to my thread? Is there anything i made wrong in my ad?

Master Leon

Patience, and activity in the other parts of the site (NOT just going through chat going "b my slave b my slave" ect) but actively taking part in the community tends to help, It gets your name out there a bit so people may be more inclined to take a further look. Not a sure fire method my any means but a preferred one.
Also try not only hoping your ad gets response but browse the ads yourself.

good luck and happy hunting

x Shadows.

master.of.masterism
01-04-2011, 03:51 AM
Thank you for your help. There might be some good ideas. As i have more time now, i will become part of the community here.

Has anyone an idea on how i can identify fakes? I have received a couple of replies to my ad but most of them turned out as fakes.

Master Leon

Star Shadows
01-04-2011, 05:39 AM
I believe though not from experience that one of the most common methods of identifying a fake is to ask them to send you a photo of them with a specific detail that they are not easily going to find on google. Ie a written sign with your or their name on and the date it was taken. Because it's so specific fakers have a harder chance of managing or will get pissy thar they have been stopped and either not reply or tell you to shove it. Being told to shove it isn't nice but it saves fakey drama.

master.of.masterism
02-26-2011, 02:08 PM
To all interested slaves, i kindly ask you to answer the questions below if you decide to answer me:

How old are you?
What is your gender?
Where are you from?
Timezone?
What`s your height?
What`s your weight?
Your hair color?
Your eye color?
Your bra size?
Your underwear size?
Are you a virgin?
What`s your sexual preference?
What´s your ethnicity?
What are your likes?
What are your dislikes?
What are your limits?
Do you have a webcam?
Are you willing to on cam (with or without showing face)?
Do you have a digital camera?
Are you willing to take pictures for proof (with or without showing face)?
When will you available to serve most often (days and time)?
How long will you be available for sessions (lenght of time)?
What toys, play clothing and bondage items do you own?
What is your living situation? (alone/with others but with own room/no privacy)?
Do you have experience in serving?
If yes, in what capacity?
If yes, what happened to the last one?
How much control are you willing to give to your master on a scale from 1-10, where 10 is total control (24/7)?
What do you expect from a master-slave-relationship?
What do you expect from your master?
Do you want a short or long-term relationship?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Master Leon

TheDivineSorcerer
05-21-2011, 09:59 PM
New here, so checked out your ad to get the sense of the community on this site. Nice concise ad. Cheers

starlight1992
10-07-2011, 12:48 PM
hello just read your add. i am new to this and dont really have any dislikes.

i am looking for a master to take full control of me