PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

Mollyslav
12-26-2010, 08:52 PM
19/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

19 year old female looking for master or mistress. Any age or location. No webcam but between the tulips span of a week to two pictures. Must be serious. Either reply here , PM or via email a. List of excepected rules and such. I will respond with limits a d likes if I am interested.

Edit: Now owned.

alpha
12-26-2010, 08:58 PM
Hello, I think I'm looking for a slave like you, it would be easier if you just read my ad, than replied back if it sounds like something for you. (link below in my signature)

- Alpha

Intumesce
12-27-2010, 03:24 AM
Seriously, how can one slave find a master within the timeframe of less than two hours?

WTS
12-27-2010, 08:26 AM
Female one - easily.

davgrant
12-27-2010, 09:09 AM
First come first serve. Newbies never wait and check through all and think and decide...

first one even half decent gets in.

riteshan
12-27-2010, 12:41 PM
hai molly slav i'm ready to be your master my id is [email protected]

davgrant
12-27-2010, 01:48 PM
cant you read she is owned

Star Shadows
12-28-2010, 04:04 AM
First come first serve. Newbies never wait and check through all and think and decide...

first one even half decent gets in.

This is a real shame but true. I know a lot of girls who go for first come first served and it's not good lots of them got hurt. It's not the right method to be using. Makes me sad to see posts like this :(

cant you read she is owned
Also hurts to see posts like the one you just read. What is it with getdare ad section and people losing the ability to freaking read what they are responding to.