PDA

View Full Version : My first dare post....

niceguylooking3131
12-05-2007, 01:11 PM
This is my first post here, so I'll start out really mild, and easy.

I dare you guys to disclose the wildest dare you've ever actually done.

BTW, anyone else here from North Carolina?

Looking4somename
12-06-2007, 01:01 PM
Welcome to getDare.

I believe that this is more of a Truth than a Dare, and should belong in the Truth section.

Anyway, you can also share with us what was you wildest dare.

TheLittleStrawberry
12-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Welcome to getDare.

I believe that this is more of a Truth than a Dare, and should belong in the Truth section.

Anyway, you can also share with us what was you wildest dare.

And what about you? What is YOUR wildest dare? :P Hmmm?

Looking4somename
12-06-2007, 02:29 PM
And what about you? What is YOUR wildest dare? :P Hmmm?
I was avoiding this on purpose...

I can't really remember what was my wildest dare, but taping all my boxers to my body and drawing it is probably among the top 5.
(*Ahm* That's a dare given be Straw *ahm*)
You can see what I ended up drawing in the Yahoo picture group thingy

Powerstrip
12-07-2007, 12:45 PM
It was one of the following, not sure which though:

1) I went into my neigbours garden naked. I rolled in her vegetable patch and then got into her pond. I then crept toward the french windows of her house, but chickened at that point and went back to my house, sopping wet and dirty and very cold.

It was dark when I did that and once I got used to being naked somewhere like that I was not too worried (though I was worried someone might see me in the moonlight).

or:

2) I was walking a long a road and there was an area of hedges round a transformer. They were about waist high, but I got behind them and stripped off and masterbated back there. Next to the transformer were houses so if anyone had walked on the pavement it's quiote possible they might have seen me.

I'm not that daring as you can tell, but to me it's huge :)

DiceDarer
10-27-2013, 11:36 AM
I went streaking. (Note: I like going to old threads and answering them to try and recover them!)

rhode64
10-31-2013, 10:33 AM
I don't really know what my wildest dare is as I have done some pretty wild and risky things.
I suppose maybe one is when I sat on a bench on our seafront promenade totally naked and masterbated till I came it was 9 oclock on a sunday morning.