PDA

View Full Version : which gender wins????

kms003
12-26-2010, 01:15 AM
Which Gender on getdare has the most power??

1) Are you male or female?
2) Are you happy with your gender?
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why?
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it?

RockNroll1_1
12-26-2010, 03:37 AM
Male Differently
1) Are you male or female? Male
2) Are you happy with your gender? Yes
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? No
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? my stomach, i would choose to have 6 packs .

kms003
12-26-2010, 08:36 AM
ok... ill make mine as well...

3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? No
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? my stamina

viviorunitia
12-26-2010, 08:39 AM
1) Are you male or female? Genderqueer
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? I reject the gender binary so there are no 'opposites'
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? I would like to change people's perception of my gender so that they don't look at me and assume that they know my gender already

kms003
12-26-2010, 08:42 AM
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? I would like to change people's perception of my gender so that they don't look at me and assume that they know my gender already[/QUOTE]

Interesting!!

Star Shadows
12-26-2010, 12:50 PM
I am female
Yes
No
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it?
I wouldnt, except maybe have a smaller tummy but that is largely self inflicted.

DancingBear
12-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Being the majority doesn't mean one has the most power :P

Female
Meh..
Sometimes. I think it'd be fun. And I wouldn't be harassed so much haha.
I would make my boobs a tad bigger..

alpha
12-26-2010, 01:12 PM

2) Are you happy with your gender? Hell, yeah. I would never change

3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? I would like to be a female for a day. I would want to feel how it is having breasts and a vagina

4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? Why would I? Im perfect the way I am ;P

softeyes
12-26-2010, 01:13 PM
Male.
I'm stuck in it, so why the hell not?
Yush, girls are so much cooler at being girls.
I would make my PENIS smaller.

Horse.Chic
12-26-2010, 02:40 PM
1) Are you male or female? Female.
2) Are you happy with your gender? Yeah, why wouldn't i?
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? Nope.
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? I'd make my boobs a lil bit bigger...

Rachie
12-26-2010, 03:47 PM
Female.

Yeah, why wouldn't i?

Nope.

4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be??
Im perfect the way i am- but prefer not to have all the scars from operations

sweetsong
12-26-2010, 08:21 PM
I would make my PENIS smaller.

Because it's so massive you can't zip up your tight pants? =O

Female
Usually, I would say 98% of the time. :P
No
I would make my tummy flatter. :P

josh03
12-26-2010, 08:31 PM
1) Are you male or female? Last time i checked i was a male.
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? Not really but would be interesting to see what its like.
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? I would change my face lol. To many scars from fighting :( and falling off my bmx, damn you bicycle motocross lol.

misspiggy7
12-27-2010, 04:02 AM
f-f-f-f-female (that, that means I'm a girl in "science" talk
YESSY YESSERS!
HECK NO! I'd get beat up all the time for being... me!
NO MORE ZITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get many but those buggers are annoying! To not get any.... I mean... Whoa!:D

paaltjepaal
01-30-2011, 04:57 AM
male
yes
no
the balls go in the body

Swan
01-30-2011, 05:27 AM
*Checks* Female, still. :p

Of course!

No. I'm a happy girl, happy happy girl!

4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and what do you change it?
I do not really dislike anything about my body. I would like to get rid of the faint marks I have from the cuts I had a long, long time ago.

Vela
01-30-2011, 06:38 AM
1) Are you male or female? Female.
2) Are you happy with your gender? Absolutely yes.
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? Nope. I do have a lot of compassion for transsexual people, however.
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and what do you change it? I'd make my arm and leg hair blonde because you can't see light hair as easy as black hair. -.-

nicknick0912
01-30-2011, 06:44 AM
1) Are you male or female?male
2) Are you happy with your gender?yes
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why?no
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? my butt because it is a little to big:D:D:D:D

Viking_Guy
01-30-2011, 12:29 PM
I'm male.
Yes I'm happy with my gender (otherwise, I wouldn't have my beard.)
No, I wouldn't like to be female.
If I could change anything, I'd add about 20 pounds of weight, so that I don't look so skinny.

Diane
02-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Female

Yes

No

Probably not. I'm pretty much happy with what I have now.

RandomRed
02-01-2011, 01:03 AM
BOY

yuup

Nope

I'd just make myself more muscular

xeldin
02-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Male
yep i am XD
hmm.. maybe XD i'm not sure but i like it myself right now >.<
i would have to say my height XD i wanna be shorter

dragonhunter501
02-01-2011, 09:34 AM

Male

For the most part

No, not really. I think it would be fun to try the flip side of life out though.

4) If you were able to change something from your body which part would it be?? and what would you change about it?

I would change my general build and weight (which I'm working one). I would like to have a more athletic build.

yokayoka
02-04-2011, 05:14 PM
1) Are you male or female? Genderqueer
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? I reject the gender binary so there are no 'opposites'
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? I would like to change people's perception of my gender so that they don't look at me and assume that they know my gender already

This. Exactly this =)

d0rf47
02-04-2011, 05:17 PM
1) Are you male or female? male
2) Are you happy with your gender? mostly
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? maybe for a while to see what its like, i hear girls have better orgasms.
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? nothing im absolutely perfect.

dirtylittleboy
02-04-2011, 09:58 PM
2) Are you happy with your gender? yep
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? no
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? bigger stuff and more muscle

ConverseLuv
02-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Girl
Yes
no
My eye sight I hate glasses :P can't wait till I get contacts in a couple months!

kms003
02-05-2011, 06:35 AM
Why do you hate your glasses??

dareking8
02-08-2011, 11:10 AM
1) Are you male or female? male :D
2) Are you happy with your gender? I guess so lol
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? Maybe for a day or summin but not forever be cool to switch between xD
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? My nose broken 4 times already and only 16 -_- twice when i was lil man to :( aint to bad though :)

sweetrose
02-10-2011, 08:30 PM
2) Are you happy with your gender? I don't associate with others of my gender very well.
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? Most of the time, yes. Then I wouldn't be like a girl stuck in a guy's body.
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be? Make me androgynous, please.

Monstramwah
02-11-2011, 01:12 AM
Pretty sure im a female..

Im glad that i am a girl.. i dont like them at all though..... bitches.. -.-

Naah, not interested in having morning wood ;p

Mm, my nose. even though everyone says its cute.. i hate it soooo much.. ha

XxRobxX
02-13-2011, 10:23 AM

2) Are you happy with your gender? Yeah
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? No I don't
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? I would get rid of my spots thats really the only problem I have with myself right now.

solthree
02-13-2011, 12:42 PM

happy with it: yes, but tired of the stereotypes (all males are pigs, men are ALWAYS thinking about sex, etc)

fantasize about being opposite: have thought about it only a couple of times. admittedly, any fantasizes about being female tend to be skewed by other people's fantasies about females (stories, etc.). although magically changing gender and appearance might be fun to an extent, when it comes down to it I'll keep my gender

changes to own body: I'm skinny and have a bony chest. must change that.

fetish18
04-09-2011, 11:30 AM
male
No
Yes, I think life would be easier
I would love it if i could shape shift lol. Male - Female then Female - Male lol

NoraazXD
04-09-2011, 06:39 PM
1) I am male.
2) Yes.
3) No not really.
4) I would like some more muscles I guess, just to be a little more buff.

Rascal.
08-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Male

Yes
No
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and what do you change it?
I actually really like my body

CuriousDesire
08-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Female
Very much so
Nope
My hair~ It grows so slow v.v

knightgunner13
08-10-2012, 11:29 AM
male
kinda
yes because i would like to be able to show my breasts to the world and i think female clothes are comfy and cute
i would change my legs to tall and skinny

bbcasper15
08-12-2012, 05:07 AM
2) Are you happy with your gender? no
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? yes women are hirrible t get
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? my dick make it bigger

This Guy
08-13-2012, 12:54 AM
Male

Absolutely not.

Well, I'm transgender and currently going through therapy to get started on Estrogen. It's more complicated than I'm able to type...

I'm pretty sure the above answers already got that...

spacegal24
08-13-2012, 01:31 AM
1) Are you male or female? Female
2) Are you happy with your gender? Yeah, I love it
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? Nah
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? No, I'm pretty happy with my body right now.

samantha69
08-13-2012, 04:05 AM
Female

Absolutely

Never

There are a couple of things... When I was a young teen, I wanted my breasts to be bigger. Wanted to be a C cup. I maxed out at B (except briefly when breast-feeding) -- and now that gravity is becoming something my body is fighting (someday you will be middle-aged and you will understand) I am relieved to only be a B and I sometimes think that it would be nice to be an A. There is only so much that running and working out can do. The other is that I can tell that menopause is approaching and I think it would be nice to just have it magically happen without any side effects. (It is things like this that make me think I am way too old for this crowd.)

Dareholic
08-13-2012, 12:28 PM
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? No I love thyself.
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? Nothing, I love thyself.

sissytoyy
08-24-2012, 08:46 AM
Male, inner female.

Not really. From one perspective, if I would be a female, I couldn't be humiliated in such ways, as I am now. There is also none female to shemale way possible. But on the other way, being a woman, wow, this could really stretch my imagination of how I would be living and disgracing myself. Also from non sexual part, I thought I would preffer the opposite gender.

More or less, yes, I do.

One and only change, I would make my tits proper "breasts" sized. And yes, I would get rid of all the body hair forever! This way, I would really look like a perfect shemale!

kms003
11-07-2015, 05:39 AM
Trying to revive this post :p

sexyjack96
11-07-2015, 07:15 AM
Trying to revive this post :p 3 years later? I'm surprised that the admins didn't close the thread :p

codyrippit
11-07-2015, 01:08 PM
2) Are you happy with your gender? sometimes yeah
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? yes, then I can see what the perks and drawbacks are to it
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part would it be?? and what do you change it? I'm a big ol' baldy, so I guess having hair. I miss having a mohawk

Kisune Karnon
11-08-2015, 05:14 PM
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? Maybe, just to see how it would be.
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? Nothing really

batfinch
11-30-2015, 04:14 PM
2) Are you happy with your gender? Mpst of the time
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? Maybe, just to see how it would be.

I would not mind a day or two now and again and feel how dufferent it is to pee,
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and wht do you change it? My cock so it would allow me to have sex all my tablets prevent it,

Mr.J
11-30-2015, 04:54 PM
I am Spartacus!
Yeah... No... Why would I know?
Maybe?
I wouldn't, I'm perfect..

mrpropel
09-23-2016, 08:24 AM
Male
For the most part yeah
Sometimes I do. I don't know why, just a feeling I get sometimes
My face if I had to choose, probably just change the way it looks into something super hot.

hornyyoungslut
09-23-2016, 05:12 PM
Female
Yes
No
My feet, they're too big

LastRide
06-11-2017, 12:02 AM
1 - male

2 - Sort of

3 - sometimes Yes I do. I think life would be easier for girls.

4 - My Nose! I hate it so much!

pup.
06-11-2017, 12:15 AM
I am a female.
Yes.
Sometimes. Guys seem to be less complicated. I would also like to understand the male body better and what better way to understand it than to have a male body? It would be nice to understand it so I have a better understanding of what to do during sex or when I am domming a guy.
Bigger boobs... one or two letters up.

motmot13131313
06-11-2017, 06:25 PM
Hmm depends on the individuals preference imo but for me a female mistress would have slightly more for sure.

2) Are you happy with your gender? Yes and No
3) Do you wish that you were the opposite gender? if yes why? im a bit off a sissy so i wish i could at least cross-dress without society's "judgement" and do other sissy things
4) If you were able to change something from your body which part does it be?? and what do you change it? don't want a vagina really maybe tits tho ;), okay definitely!