PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Pet Within (WIP) (18+ ONLY)

AmorousWriter
12-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Sarah stretched, cat like, arching her back and flexing digits. She rolled out of her bed onto feet; taking her tail in hand she slinked out of the bedroom. Going downstairs, she reached the kitchen, purring to herself; preparing a simple tray of breakfast: a bowl of cereal, juice, a paper; simple enough so not to make a mistake.

Gliding out of the kitchen and heading back up the stairs, with tray balanced on one hand. Agile – angelic girl re-entered to the bedroom and approached the bed. Setting the tray down upon bedside table, she then slipped herself under the duvet; squirming around beneath.

After a few moments, the occupant of the bed stirred; with a soft sound of pleasure, a man rose from the bed. Sitting up and sliding the duvet aside; the man moved a hand to his groin, where Sarah’ head worked diligently at his morning arousal.

“Good morning, my kinky little kitten” he said warmly; with a hint of drowsiness.

“Guf mawnig Mafter” she responded: muffled.

As a mock punishment his hand pulled her head forward and pushed down, forcing her to deep throat him for a moment before releasing her; causing her to purr deeply from around his shaft.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full, kitten”

She continued to purr as she resumed sliding her mouth along his cock, taking it deeply; before returning to just the head, where her tongue licked around the rim and over the tip before taking more in once again. This morning she dared to risk allowing a hand to slip between her thighs and caress over her folds, parting them and teasing her already slickened entrance while she pleasured her Master; which of course, he noticed.

“Feeling frisky this morning? You kitten whore”

She simply purred deeply as her free hand moved in to grasp the base of his cock firmly, she could feel his juice leaking out of the tip and knew he was close. Her grip tightened to hold back the flow for a few moments so she could possition her mouth back to his shafts head; she then settled her tongue to the bottom of her mouth and eased her grip. Eyes closed, she received his sperm in several strong spurts that hit the roof of her mouth and spattered upon her tongue; she Mmmed deeply as she began to milk his length with the hand, sucking obscenely to extract all that was left.

Her hand moved from his groin to atop the one lay on her own; which caressed slowly at herself, her eyes still shut as her mouth, closed around his length, slid back, maintaining a seal upon his flesh; so that none of his seed could escape as she released him from her confines. Her tongue twirled and rolled his cum over it, savouring her Masters flavour; before swallowing strongly, to feel it go down her throat.

“Such a little cum slut, aren’t you”

Her eyes flashed open, giggling for a moment; before purring softly at his words and suckling upon her lips.

“Yes Master, your little kitty; cum slut” she purred; eyes shining with adoration.

His hand (having naturally moved from her head), found its way down to her crotch; where it moved her hands away from her folds.

“I didn’t give you permission to masturbate, slut” he smiled, raising the hand covered with her arousal to her mouth.

“I-I’m sorry Master, I just wanted you inside me so badly” she pouted briefly; until the hand reached her: so she began to lap at her juices to clean them, getting closer to his hand that held hers in place.

“Do I have to punish you, kitten?” he grinned “Perhaps no cum for a month”

Her eyes widened at this thought, instantly assuming that no cum also meant no sex of any kind involving his cock. Beginning to lick feverishly at her hand so it was clean, so she could move on to lightly lap at the digits that held her, speaking between strokes of her tongue.

“Please, Master. Don’t deprive, kitten, of her favourite, milk.” She began to suckle at his flesh softly and affectionately.

But, he soon moved his hand away, guiding hers back down to lie upon a thigh. He shuffled away from her slightly, looking down upon his pitiful looking kitten; that pouted and gazed upon him with pleading eyes.

“If it is that important to you; then, offer yourself to me and try to entice me. Slutty kitten”

Sarah shuffled onto her knees, crawling around on the bed to face away from him; settling her shoulders and head onto the bed she lifted and arched to raise her rear as far into the air she could. Her hands reached between her thighs, fingers parting the folds of her pussy to expose herself to him.

“Please Master, show mercy by pounding this filthy kitten’s pussy with your cock”

Somewhat embarrassed, Sarah blushed and bit her bottom lip; her pussy glistening with intense arousal, her butt began to sway invitingly as seeping juices began to drip. Her hips rocked as she looked back to her Master the best she could, pleading with her eyes and gyrations, for him to forgive her and realise how badly she longed for him.

His hands grasped her buttocks firmly, halting her movement as fingers squeezed into her flesh. He rose onto his knees, lifting his pelvis to beneath hers as a hand removed itself from her rump to grasp his shaft. The head of his cock pressed against her slick entrance and went no further as he pushed forward to slide it past and poke at her clitoris with its tip. Sarah made a pleasured ‘Ahhh’ as his flesh connect with hers, continuing to make various delightful noises as he stroked along her slit with his length, prodding her clitoris with the tip repeatedly, making her moan and squirm.

As he continued to tease her, the other hand moved to her tail which lay down her back; grasping it at the base he began to wriggle it around to tease her anus, causing Sarah to respond with a heavy ‘Nnnn’ like sound; her hands, no longer able to part her folds, fell to the bed - her body squirming and twitching fervently. Sarah began to breathe heavily; panting - she made some feline noises mewing and yowling slightly, as her anus began to stretch from the wriggling of her tail.

Rather suddenly, it was pulled out of her anus. The tail butt plug fell to the bed, leaving her anus free to shrink a little and recover from the long term penetration. Sarah closed her eyes shivering in anticipation, her hands grasping the sheets beneath her as she felt Masters cock slide along her flesh from her pussy to her ass hole.

“Please Master! Ravage kitten’s ass for the first time. Plant your seed deep into kitten’s longing, perverted bowels!” she begged.

The head pressed against her anus’s mouth, slickened by her pussy juices with natural lubricant, he slowly pushed forward; easing the head past her ass entrance; she whined and gripped the bed sheets. But then, she awoke suddenly, sitting up in her bed, wide eyed and dazed.

As Sarah eased herself back down onto her bed, she felt the clammy feeling of damp against her body. Her pyjamas were soaked with sweat and; as she pulled her covers away, her scent emanated from her bottoms and sheets.

“Oh, not again” she mumbled to herself drearily.

Slipping out of her bed; hair a mess and pyjamas heavy with moisture, her arms stretched for a moment as she shuffled to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror, always surprised by how much her face seemed to glow; despite the restless night and drowsiness in her eyes. An idle hand reached to pull the cord to activate her shower as the other twisted the head of the sinks tap; setting about rinsing her face free of sweat and sleep.

Once again she looked in the mirror, the glow had faded and her dishevelled appearance made her groan to herself. Hands rose to her top and began to unbutton it; letting it slide down her arms once open she slipped her bottoms down her legs and dropped the top on the floor at the same time she reached the bottom of her legs. Pulling the shower curtain aside and stepping inside, she noticed the stickiness that coated her thighs and sighed softly as she closed the curtain behind her.

Sarah: a young lady in her early twenties; stood in the shower lathering herself, running hands over her supple, porcelain skin. Japanese in heritage; she had beautiful deep brown eyes and black, silken hair. Her body; slim and agile with cute little curves that dipped and rolled over her rump and bosom. She could be considered as ‘nothing special’ by many men; which is what she despised the most as she lathered around her petite breasts, that reached maturity at the B cup. Sarah removed the shower head from its confines and began to run it over her soapy form to rinse away the suds; spending some extra time on her crotch to wash away her arousal from the night before, she also gave herself a little thrill before remounting the shower head.

She leaned forward and reached out from within the shower to grab her toothbrush; going through the usual routine of keeping oneself sanitary as she closed her eyes. An idle hand brushed over her folds as she brushed, hoping to create some stimulation; she ran fingers across the bare skin – a knock at the door – Sarah jolted, almost choking on her toothbrush. Hastily she turned off the shower, wrapping herself in a towel and cleaning her face before running to the front door.

The post force were useless in her area and, as expected, she looked through her peep hole to find the postman walking away and a card through her letter box. She pulled open the door, forgetting her lack of clothing and screamed down the hall.

“Hey! Give me my post!” she yelled, catching the attention of the man.

Sarah had attempted a redelivery several times already, each time never worked out. The man approached her as she dripped water onto the ground; she eyed him lightly as he offered her the parcel she waited for. She took it from him and took it inside, setting it aside before returning to sign for it. The man smiled warmly and bid her good day without even a second look. Sarah frowned; she hoped he may have commented, but she grew used to being disregarded as she slammed her door behind her.

“Jerk...didn’t even look at me”

Sarah picked her parcel up from the table she settled it upon and entered the bathroom; she began to brush and dry her hair, eyes drifting to one side toward the parcel as she did. Distracted, she brushed the same place continuously. The hair dryer shut off, the brush landed in the sink and her hands tore away at the parcel to reveal the new toy within. She’d been looking forward to this, a brand new, remote controlled, vibrating bullet. Sarah grinned to herself, if she couldn’t find a man to enjoy her, she would have to enjoy herself; or so she thought. As she placed the new toy upon the sinks rim she finished preparing herself for the day ahead, applying the necessary make up, styling her hair and waxing herself.

She entered her bedroom, completely naked, carrying the new toy with her. Sarah went through her drawers and carefully picked out her underwear for the day. A beautiful set of white lace; panties, bra and garter belt all slipped onto her feminine form, before adding a pair of net stockings. She then slipped the bullet beneath the side of her panties and into herself, leading the wire out and into the hold of elastic stockings rims. She slipped into her business attire; shin length black skirt, white shirt, black blouse and to top it off a pair of Victorian styled boots.

Sarah was set; heading out the door she plucked a watch up from her bedside table and her satchel bag from the floor near the front door as she left. She left the complex of flats and headed into the parking area, hopping into her car to drive to work; excited, she could not help but smile as she handled the gear stick.

firenight
12-21-2010, 04:46 PM
good go on hoping for more

AmorousWriter
12-21-2010, 05:05 PM
good go on hoping for more

I will do my best to keep on top of it. Thank you for reading and commenting!

AmorousWriter
12-23-2010, 04:48 AM
I will do my best to keep on top of it. Thank you for reading and commenting!

I have kept my promise and edited the main text with an update. Enjoy.

Stormwalker22
12-23-2010, 05:04 AM
I love what you added but would you mind adding it as another post instead of one long one for the next addition it makes your story alot more easier to read. none the less I love your story :D

AmorousWriter
12-23-2010, 11:42 AM
I love what you added but would you mind adding it as another post instead of one long one for the next addition it makes your story alot more easier to read. none the less I love your story :D

Ok then, friend. I will do this.

Stormwalker22
12-24-2010, 12:22 AM
Thank you and you are an awesome writer because when I read your story I feel like I was actually there

AmorousWriter
01-09-2011, 10:49 AM
As Sarah drove to work, she found herself distracted by amorous thoughts. Her fingers traced the sticks knob; stroking around the base as index finger stroked the very tip. Sarah could hardly contain herself as she turned into the car park and pulled roughly upon the handbrake. Her thighs rubbed together eagerly as she hitched up her skirt; a hand stroked along her inner thigh to give herself a light thrill before reaching the controls – a finger slid the control to the first setting and – nothing.

Nothing happened; Sarah whined to herself as she pulled the control out and opened it to find no batteries inside. Her thighs ground against themselves desperately as the control was replaced and she slid out of her car. Sarah tidied herself before grabbing her bag and closing the door behind her, locking the door behind her, Sarah headed in to her office, tingling and frustrated. As she approached the entrance she reached into her bag and pulled out her security card to swipe through the door lock; as she entered she took the usual route, ignored by co-workers and smiling that fake smile she accustomed herself to donning. Finally – she reached the elevator, a finger traced the buttons to the bottom and depressed the twenty.

“Lunch time” she stated to herself, alone in the elevator.

The typical awful elevator music; why did they decide to introduce it? ‘It improves moral’ – hardly – Sarah used the long ride to muse as she often did. But today – today she would not be so lucky; reaching the fourth floor someone joined her for the ‘oh so enjoyable’ concert. Unlike the usual silence (other than the droning) the man who just joined her made a sniffing style of sound; he also began to move around as though trying to find the source of whatever aroma called to his senses.

“Excuse me, is that your perfume?” amazingly – a man – spoke to her.

“I’m, sorry?” Sarah stammered, a little off balance.

“That delightful scent; is that you?” the man smiled warmly.

Sarah blushed; not only had a man began talking to her but had also noticed her. The man looked at her a little bemused to her silence as she leaned back against the wall of the elevator – thinking – unsure of how to respond, she could never say that the aroma was more than just perfume. “Why don’t you just say yes? Or just grab him and kiss him” she thought, her eyes travelled the elevator and the man and before she could say anything the elevator stopped and the doors opened.

“Oh, this is my floor, have a nice day” the man gave a light wave and left.

DancingBear
01-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Great story! Please continue, loving it so far..

Stormwalker22
01-10-2011, 05:17 AM
Great chapter cant wait for the next one :D

silverwall
01-10-2011, 07:43 AM
Great story. Please continue.

AmorousWriter
02-08-2011, 09:30 AM
The elevator doors closed; followed by the bitter sound of dull romance tones. Sarah returned to earth and head-butted the metallic doors, her hair cascaded down cheeks as she groaned.

“Stupid – say something, stupid!” she sighed.

The elevator creaked and hummed between tunes; Sarah remained glued to the doors as the ‘box’ filled with resentment and regret. Feeling a well of tears build behind her lids, Sarah pulled some tissue from her bag to clear them away. Her head lifted a moment and then thudded into the doors again as the elevator shuddered to a halt. The doors opened, Sarah backed away, brushed her hair back, smiled and walked out: headed directly toward her office. Sarah swallowed her sadness, entered the office and sat down to work.

The morning drained away - much like they always do; filled with the usual complaints and disgruntled readers. Sarah was used to abuse, always happy to handle the most difficult of calls. Sarah saw it as a chance to taste some form of degradation – something she had always longed to feel. Before Sarah realised the time her door opened to the friendly entrance of Claire - and her lunch cart.

“Hi Sarah, want anything today?”
“Is it that time already?” Sarah exclaimed.

Sliding a hand over the mouse, Sarah restarted her computer and rose from her desk to approach the selection of food. As usual there was little left over, she came to expect as much, but, always kept hopeful.

“Slim pickings again, sorry” Claire had a knack for stating the obvious.

“It’s alright, time for a walk – as usual” Sarah smiled.

“See you tomorrow then, I’ll keep something saved for you, if I can”

Sarah nodded, maintaining her smile to Claire as she left her office – she needed to go into town anyway, the item between her legs demanded life. The journey into town was a blur, too focused upon her goal to notice anything until she entered a store. Sarah approached the counter, noticing that the sales assistant behind was quite an attractive man – mid-twenties.

“I – I’m looking for some batteries” Sarah blushed.

“What type of batteries are you looking for, exactly?” he smiled – warmly.

“Ah! Um, I’m not sure” Sarah bit her bottom lip, for some reason his smile affected her.

“Hmm, what are they for?”

“They are for a...” Sarah blushed brightly “...A remote!” she looked at the ground – embarrassed.

“What size is the remote?” he continued to smile – politely.

“Well, it is a small one, maybe the same size as one for a DVD player?” Sarah giggled softly.

“I would have to assume, triple A batteries, they are on the display behind you” he chuckled lightly.

Sarah turned around and crouched to look through the selection of batteries; her skirt hitched up her leg without noticing – revealing enough to expose the hem of her stockings which held the control. As Sarah compared the prices and quality, the assistant took a glance at her – following the length of her slender leg – he noticed the control hidden mid-thigh in the hem. He smiled, recognising the design and purpose of such an item.

“I would recommend the high priced ones, they last longer”

“Oh, thank you” Sarah pulled a four pack off the hook they hung from.

She smiled; facing the assistant as she handed over the batteries to be processed. Taking them back after payment, Sarah could have sworn the man stroked along her hand with a finger, dwelling on the feeling as she left the store.

“I hope they are the right ones, have a nice day!” he expressed to Sarah as she left.

With a passing wave, Sarah had gone, immediately heading toward the nearest place she could get some food for her lunch. Already, the time had faded away and she was meant to be back in her office; but Sarah found herself sat in her car in the car park, opening the pack of batteries and retrieving the control form within her stockings to insert the batteries. The bullet roared to life – suddenly, Sarah spasms from the initial shock; a finger ran along the slider to lower its speed to minimum, then she exited her car and returned to her office.

Relieved that she decided to wear full cotton panties, Sarah’s journey was a much more enjoyable experience. Her scent began to fill the elevator again as her thighs rubbed together; shortly, the journey ended and she returned to her office. Phone calls came and finished, with each call came verbal abuse from irate customers – which led to the increase of the bullets speed – with audible effects.

The day ended like usual as Sarah finished off her daily report, shutting down her computer - Sarah sighed softly; the batteries had died an hour before and she was still very frustrated.

Reluhv13
02-17-2011, 02:59 PM
Story is wonderful so far! Dying to hear more!!