PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: For His Masters pleasure

ithinkiwillkillyou
12-21-2010, 05:39 AM
Chapter 1

It was a day much like any other for Jai. As he walked home from school, he knew that as soon as he got home he would need to have a shower, and not just because the last class he had today was gym.

Today was a Monday, which meant that he would be seeing his Master tonight, and as usual, he would need to be clean, smooth and ready for a work out. When Jai finally got home, he ran straight upstairs to his bathroom, and locked the door. He then proceeded to grab a pair a tweezers and do a quick survey of his body, plucking out any hair that he came across. This was something that his Master insisted on, as it was more effective than waxing, and didn't leave the stubble of shaving.

Once he was done, he quickly ran his hand over his totally smooth body. The only hair that Jai had was on his head, which was short and spiky, again just the way his Master wanted.

This is how every Monday had been since Jai had turned 16, and responded to the post he'd seen on GetDare. He had arranged to meet this guy who was looking for a local guy to play with, and he thought that he'd make the meeting his present to himself. He'd never imagined that things would turn out so right for him though, and that he would actually find himself a Master who he could properly serve.

ithinkiwillkillyou
12-21-2010, 05:41 AM
Please feel free to let me know if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes as I want this to be perfect. Also, to those who like it, I will try to post a chapter a night, so please don't blast my inbox with questions about when the next chapter is to be posted.

ithinkiwillkillyou
12-23-2010, 06:50 AM
Chapter 2

Jai proceeded to have a shower, and as he let the water flow over his body, and down his six pack, he remembered back to how he used to be.

Before he met his Master, Jai was 5'6" with sandy blond hair down to his shoulders, it was his pride and joy. He was also quite lean, not too much meat on him, and when he could, he would sneak a ciggie now and then.

But on his 16th birthday that all changed. He arranged to meet this guy off GetDare at a local park, so that way, if he didn't like how things were going, he could just up and leave. Jai arrived a half an hour before they had arranged to meet, and just sat on the park bench for almost an hour before he got a text on his phone. It simply read "Around the base of the tree to your left is a collar, put it on, and walk towards the swing set and get on"

Thinking it would be hot, Jai searched around and eventually found the collar, placed it around his neck, and wondered over to the swing set, and started to swing.

GilbertsHamster
12-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Tbh I quite like it [: Keep going

ithinkiwillkillyou
12-23-2010, 11:05 PM
Chapter 3

Jai was swinging for about ten minutes when this guy sat down on the swing next to him. He was tall and thin, probably about 5'10" and 65Kg, had a fair bit of muscle on him, from what Jai could see he'd have been about 18, and had deep black hair, as if he'd dyed it.

The guy turned to Jai and said with a smile "I see you like my collar". Jai blushed, as he was kind of embarrassed, but turned on by this guy at the same time. "My name is Sam, but you can call me Sir or Master" said the guy. "Yes Sir" was all that Jai could say.

Sam then looked into Jai's eyes and said "Take off your t-shirt, leave it here, and follow me" before getting up, and walking off towards a small group of trees that formed the side of the park, and backed on to a reserve.

Mesmorised by how hot Sam was, Jai instantly removed his t-shirt, revealing his smooth chest and stomach, and ran after Sam with his heart beating faster and faster with excitement.

ithinkiwillkillyou
12-30-2010, 04:17 AM
Chapter 4

It was scary and exciting for Jai, running through the reserve shirtless. Many times he'd wanted to be made to run around naked, or in his jocks, but this was the first time he'd been forced to do something like that.

Eventually he came to a small clearing, where Sam was standing waiting for him. As soon as he approached, Sam said to him "Good Slave. I see that you are serious about this. Now you must remove the rest of your clothes."

Jai was apprehensive at first, but when he saw that look of domination in Sam's eyes, all he could do was say "Yes Sir !" And with that he removed his Converse shoes, followed by his tight jeans, and laid them down in a pile. It was his socks to come off next, and finally his underwear, until Jai was only standing there in his new collar.

So there stood Jai in all his glory, while Sam slowly walked around him and inspected his body. Eventually Sam spoke and said "You will do nicely Slave. The only requirements that I have of you is that you will have a shower and shave all your body hair below your neck once a day. Failure to do so will be met with punishment. Understand ?"

"I do Sir" Jai said promptly. "Good Slave. Now next time we meet, you will come to my place, and I will start you on your training." He then collected Jai's clothes, and handed them too him, all except his underwear which he ripped apart and threw on the ground just to show who was in charge.

Wasting no time, Jai put on the rest of his clothes. When fully clothed, Sam said to Jai "You are dismissed Slave. Go home, and start your new regime, and I will be in touch with you in the next few days" And with that Sam walked off, leaving Jai to run home collared, shirtless, and without any underwear on.

Vodin30
12-30-2010, 04:21 AM
so far so good. i like the set up and your story has some great potential. Keep it up

glue
01-01-2011, 01:08 PM
I love this!!!!, Its moving at a nice pace, definately not rushed and is just great

9/10

cherry13
01-02-2011, 09:16 PM
bravo!! plz post more soon

ithinkiwillkillyou
01-03-2011, 04:30 AM
Chapter 5

It was three days since the meeting in the park, when Jai received a text from Sam. All it read was "My Place. One Hour."

With that Jai jumped into the shower, and scrubbed clean, then shaved any body hair he could find off. It took him about 30 minutes to finish that, and another 15 to get dressed and grab the collar from his underwear draw and put it on. And with that, grabbed his bike and headed out the door.

He arrived at Sam's place with about a minute to spare, and knocked on his door. A moment later, the door opened, and there was Sam, smiling. "I see you made it here on time, Slave. I'm very impressed. Now get inside !"

As fast as he could, Jai walked inside. Once the door closed, Sam ordered Jai to strip nude, except for the collar, he willingly complied. It was then that Sam attached a chain to Jai's collar, and led him through to one of the back rooms of the house.

There he saw a whole load of work out machines, every sort from weights, to rowing machines and even a cross walker. Sam let Jai take it all in before telling Jai "This is my work out room, you will come here every day during the week at 5pm sharp, and you will do the workouts that I leave posted for you. Failure to complete them all in the time allotted will result in punishment. If you do complete them, then you will be rewarded. Very simple I think"

With that Sam handed Jai his first exercise regime, after reading over it, Jai got to work as fast as he could, but never having had used some of the machines before, it took him most of the hour to finish the exercises. By the end, he was thoroughly exhausted, but when he saw Sam smile, he knew he had pleased is master. That was until he noticed the erection that Jai had, and then it turned to a frown.

Rogue
01-03-2011, 06:52 AM
I am really enjoying this story so far.I look forward to reading the next part of your story :)!

ithinkiwillkillyou
01-05-2011, 03:53 AM
Chapter 6

Realising that something was wrong, Jai got a sinking sensation in his stomach, and a few moments later, he found out what it was. "You have gotten hard without permission Slave", Sam said. "We're going to have to do something about that. Stay here Slave." And with that, Jai sat back down, and Sam disappeared.

When Sam returned he said to Jai "This is chastity device, the CB6000s. You will have to wear this whenever you are not with me, as I can see from you're little display, that I can not trust you not to get hard." Jai gulped and meekly said "Yes Sir"

With that, Sam, moved over to Jai, spread his legs and started to fit the device to him. After about 15 minutes of fooling around, it was on, and locked. "This is the only key to the lock, and if you behave, I will let you out Slave" Sam said to Jai. "Understood Sir"

Realising that it would be hard to shave, Sam then said to Jai "I told you the other day, that you must shave to stay smooth. Though with the chastity device on, that will be impossible. So instead, you must pluck out any hair as it grows back. If you are good, I will let you out of the chastity device for the weekend, and on Monday, when you come visit, I will put it back on." Again to this, all Jai could do was say "Yes Sir"

While it may have looked like a bad thing, Jai was actually loving how his new master was taking such a strong hand with him. And knowing that he wouldn't be able to play with himself during the week, he knew he'd be kept horny all the time.

After going over the rules, again with Jai, Sam handed him his clothes, had him dress, and sent him home.

And that was two years ago, and how the time seemed to have flown since.

ithinkiwillkillyou
01-06-2011, 02:35 AM
Chapter 7

Two glorious years it had been indeed. Since then Jai had grown to be 6 feet tall, 70Kg of pure muscle and was the envy of every boy at school and wanted by every girl. None of that phased him though, as he lived and breathed to serve his Master Sam.

After again checking for any last hairs, Jai jumped in and had a quick shower, toweled off and redid his hair, before putting on his collar and running out the door.

Gone were the days that Jai rode his bike to his Masters place, but he instead ran the 3Km there. Once at the door, he had to wait until exactly 5pm until his Master opened the door to let him in, and once in Jai removed all his clothes, and sat naked, like a dog, on the floor in just his collar.

His Master then handed him his exercise card for today and Jai started right away, as usual these days, Jai finished them well in advance, and without getting an erection. This of course meant that Jai would be rewarded with some kinky play, and not sent home in chastity.

His Master attached a leash to Jai's collar and led him downstairs to the basement where the two of them would be playing for the rest of the night.

lordbob
01-07-2011, 06:38 PM
good story keep going please

Dare Master321
01-07-2011, 11:10 PM
keep going this is good

Traitor
01-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Hello, Master.
I love your story alot :3 keep it up!
~Slave

lilysmaster
01-08-2011, 02:54 PM
Great story so far :)

ithinkiwillkillyou
01-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Chapter 8

As Jai and his Master reached the bottom of the stairs, his Master flicked the switch and the lights came on. The basement, which was now a sex dungeon, always excited Jai since the first time he lay eyes on it.

As Jai's Master tugged on his leash to sit, Jai did so. It was then that his Master said "Present your ass, Slave" and Jai eagerly complied. Once his ass was in the air, he felt the cooling sensation of lube being applied to his tight smooth hole, and then suddenly he felt something enter his ass, and with a small pop it was in.

"This is a new toy I picked up on the weekend. It's a dog tail butt plug, and I figured from now on you will wear it when you are here, from the moment I collar you." Said Jai's Master. "As I have decided after owning you for two years, it's time for you to move in with me and become my Pup Slave. I will let you finish off your final year at High School, but after that you will not leave here unless I am with you. What do you say Slave ?"

All Jai could do was sit there, on the brink of crying as he had never thought this day would come. But now it was here, there was only one thing Jai wanted to say, and he did "Yes Sir"

Wearing that smile that meant he was pleased, Jai's Master said "Good Boi, now let's train."

WowwieGoesWoof
01-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Wow, I didn't know you wrote a story! It's incredible ^.^ 10/10, (hehe hi Tiki) ;)

ithinkiwillkillyou
01-16-2011, 07:59 AM
Chapter 9

Jai got in position for his daily training, on his hands and knees. His Master then came around and checked him over for any body hair. "Good Boi, I see you are smooth, just the way I like you" He said as he attached a small weight to Jai's ball sac, something he had done for over a year now. This of course pulled his sac down, and over time had stretched it so it hung about 5 inches from the body, which Jai preferred the look of instead of the tight sac he had once had.

Next Jai's Master rubbed his body down with oil, until it glistened in the light of the dungeon. Next his Master inserted a catheter into his cock, and pushed it deep into his bladder, and slowly drained any piss that was in there, and then after removing the catheter, her inserted a cum stopper, which was a tight fit not only around Jai's cock, but inside it too. No way any accidents would happen this time.

Next his Master attached the Electro Kit to his cock, just at the head, overlapping the metal of the cum stopper, and at the base, behind the cock and ball sac. He then turned the pulse up to 100Hz and the intensity to 5. This was the normal setting, and Jai knew if he performed well, he would be able to get his Master to turn it up full blast. It was then that his Master said "Let's begin"

xeldin
01-16-2011, 08:04 AM
really good :D i can't wait for the next chapter :)

Dare Master321
01-24-2011, 02:50 PM
keep going can't stop now

Swan
01-29-2011, 01:01 AM
It's a nice story with a lot of potential. :)

ithinkiwillkillyou
02-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Chapter 10

Jai started to moan with pleasure as his Master turned on the Electro Kit. He started at the normal setting, which excited Jai as he knew that if he behaved well, it would go to the max setting fairly quickly.

It wasn't long before his Master came around from behind and removed the tail that now was wagging from Jai's ass. He did it slowly, so that it would put Jai closer to the edge of cumming. Once it was out, his Master set the Electro kit to just over half way, and then started breeding Jai's ass. Jai thought he might cum there and then, but he knew better.

As the intensity of his Master breeding his ass grew, he also felt the Electro Kit being adjusted again. Over the next half hour, he felt the settings go up and up, as he like, until he knew he was at the top setting. He then rode a wave of ecstasy for the next ten minutes, until he felt a warm familiar feeling filling his tight hole.

He then felt the tail go back in, and the Electro Kit being turned off. While sad the stimulation was gone, he was happy in the knowledge that he had gotten his Master off. His Master then said to him, "Given that you are now my Pup Slave, you must wear that tail at all times while you are here, unless I state otherwise. Think of it as the opposite to the chastity device, this one is actually a reward."

As Jai thought about what his Master had said, he knew that he was right, he wagged his tail the whole way up as they exited the dungeon.

xeldin
02-04-2011, 05:46 AM
nice update :D i can't wait for the next one :D

p710a
03-13-2011, 04:10 AM
has this story died??? :(