PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

Ayame_Mizrahi
12-20-2010, 12:44 PM
23/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

Hello! ^_^ My name is Donna. I'm 23 years old, and live in New York, closer to the Buffalo area. I'm Asian, and have a lot of pink highlights in my hair. I'm also engaged to be married, and have a son who will be turning three in a couple of months.

A little more about me: I'm a huge geek. I love video games, anime, anything Japanese, and all that good stuff. As you could probably guess as well, I'm very busy. All the time it seems. I work two jobs - full at a Burlington Coat Factory, and part-time at GameStop during the weekend, mostly.

I posted an ad, as a slave, back in April. I kind of disappeared a couple weeks after posting my ad, and a LOT has changed in my life since then; it's kind of crazy. However, I'm back now, and as you could plainly see, as a Mistress.

TRANSITION TO MISTRESS
Um, yeah. Like I said, when I originally came to getDare, I was interested in being a sub. Now I'm interested in being a Domme. Why? Well, I found out that I wasn't that interested in being a true sub. I love bondage, whether if I'm the one being tied or tying someone up. That will never change. However, when it came to different aspects of being a sub - being told what I was allowed and not allowed to wear, constantly being denied of the right to orgasm, being forced to crawl around on all fours as if I were a puppy... that just wasn't for me.

Don't get me wrong, I love all that stuff. The kinkier, the better. However, I would just much rather be on the giving end then the receiving end of all that. I find it to be more exciting to hear someone beg me for the right to orgasm, not to have to beg for that right. I find it more enjoyable to be in control, to be in charge.

So, yeah... that's my transition from submissive to Dominant. Just because I love to be tied up doesn't mean I'm submissive. Who knew? =)

WHAT IT IS I'M LOOKING FOR
As the thread title suggests, I am looking for a slave. Of course, it's never as simple as just that, so let me explain some more.

*NOTE: Please note that weight/height/looks/appearance are NOT a concern for me. There's other things I care for more than that.

I WOULD PREFER:
-A female slave
-Someone younger
-Someone in or around the same timezone
-Someone with few limitations*

I WILL CONSIDER:
-A slave, any gender, any age
-Someone in another country with an 8+ hour time difference.

BONUS POINTS:
-You have a digital camera and/or cell phone that's capable of taking videos.
-You like bondage.
-You have some spare time to commit to the D/s relationship.
-You live alone, or have your fair share of privacy.
-You have access to toys (rope, cuffs, gags, whips, etc.) and general household items.

ABSOLUTE REQUIREMENTS
-You need to be at least 18 years old.
-You must have a functioning digital camera.
-You must be open-minded.
-You must NOT USE CHAT-SPEAK! (None of - "u", "ur", "ikr", "plz", etc.)

*By "few limitations", I mean someone who doesn't have hundreds of limits, to the point where I have to keep coming up with new task after new task because the slave refuses to do it, saying it's against their limits. I have my own limits, as does everyone else. I DO NOT EXPECT A NO-LIMIT SLAVE, 'NOR WOULD I WANT ONE. That's just stupid. Nobody is truly a no-limit slave.

E-MAIL RELATIONSHIP?
Please be aware that I'm looking for an E-MAIL RELATIONSHIP ONLY! Meaning that I won't be getting on messenger to talk to you, unfortunately. As I said, I have a fiance, a soon-to-be three year old son, and two jobs. I really don't have time to get on MSN, Yahoo, or whatever the case may be. I'm not saying I never really, but I'd say at least 90% of our communication will be through e-mail. Talking to me on messenger will be a treat for my slave. ^_^

I am, however, open to texting, as long as the slave is. I don't have a problem with giving my number and texting my slave while I'm at work, or whatever. Just a little something in addition to constantly e-mailing.

LIKES AND LIMITS
The most basic thing to any getDare ad... my likes and limits. Keep in mind, that a lot of things in my likes will be used for tasks, unless if it goes against a slaves limits. Nevertheless, here's my list:

-Pet Play
-Degradation
-Humiliation
-Tit Torture
-Tit Bondage
-Spanking
-Clamps
-Foot Torture/Worship
-Slave Blogging
-Breath-play
-Chastity
-Orgasm Denial/Control
-Watersports
-Branding
-CBT (for the males)
-Public

LIMITS
-Anything TOO public
-Scat
-Family, friends, children
-Illegal
-Blood
-Anything permanent

AWESOME, HOW DO I REPLY?
Simply, fill out my little form below and PM it to me. If I respond back, I'll ask you some more questions - actually, A LOT of questions. After you answer those, we'll exchange e-mails, go through with a two week trial, and then that's when I'll ask you if I'm the right Mistress for you, tell you if you're the right slave for me, and we'll both decide if we want to move on or not. So, here's the short little form, for now:

*Copy and paste into a PM to me, and fill out the questions. If there's something in parentheses, delete it before filling in your answer.

GENERAL INFO
- Name:
- State:
- Sexuality: (straight/bi/gay)
- Living Arrangement: (with family? alone? etc.)

PAST EXPERIENCE
- How long have you been a slave?:
- How many Doms have you had in the past?:
- What was your longest-lasting relationship with a Dom?:
- What are your likes?:
- What are your dislikes?:
- What are your limits?:
- Are you willing to be pushed on any of your limits?:

MISCELLANEOUS QUESTIONS
- How tall are you?:
- How much do you weigh?:
- How long is your hair?:
- What color eyes?:
- Do you have a digital camera?:
- Do you have a cell phone?:
- Are you willing to share pictures?:

Slenderman - Doctor
12-20-2010, 12:48 PM
Fantastic ad! Really good luck in your search :)

devillian
12-20-2010, 01:37 PM
Really nice post.
Wish i could be the one.
Just to bad i seriously hate CBT.... i love my cock and balls to much. hehe
I'm not really 100% devoted to being a SUB anymore either lately.
But i wish you all the luck on finding the perfect slave after posting such a nice post.

Regards

-Maarten

Di21
12-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Very interesting ad would you consider an older tgirl from Niagara Ont

doggy_slave
12-22-2010, 09:33 AM
that is probably the best written master looking for slave post Ive ever seen good job and good luck i hate being under age >,< lol