PDA

View Full Version : Just Another Night at Frankie's [FICTION]

Submissive_Master
12-03-2007, 08:01 PM
"Oh god yes Frankie, yes! Harder! Harder!" Screamed Bella as she arced her back and lifted her face to the ceiling.

Bella always liked it best on top. She felt more in control, she could take in how ever little or much as she wanted. And with the skill of her love, Frankie, it only made things that much better. However, this time their sex seemed more angry than anything. The two hadn't had a fight, or said anything to each other before their clothes were off for that matter. It was the lack of words that seemed to be guiding the movements of Frankie and Bella's bodies now. There was tension, but oddly enough for the both of them it only made the sex better.

"Don't stop Frankie! Don't ever stop!" Bella screamed again.

The headboard of the bed was slamming against the wall of the one bedroom flat as Bella and Frankie's hips grinded together. To the two of them it felt like the entire building was rattling as their hidden aggression towards each other finally came out. There was a loud knock on the wall and the voice of an older man could be heard over the moans of the sexually liberated Bella.

"Oi, Keep it down in there!" Yelled the old man.

"Shut up Bill!" Moaned out Bella as she only rode Frankie harder. The blearing sound of a television could be heard emanating from the other side of the wall as Frankie's hips slowed.

He didn't stop however, he only stared into Bella's beautiful blue eyes with a raw intensity. Bella slowed as well as she rested her hands on his shoulders. She wasn't entirely sure why he seemed angry, but at the same time she didn't want him to stop. Finally after only a moments pause Frankie spoke. What came out of his mouth wasn't dirty talk and it wasn't words of encouragement either. Only the truth came.

"I saw you with him." He said through a gasp as he hit a particularly sweet spot. "You were holding his hand. What'd you do with him Bella?" He asked, his pace picking up again.

Bella moaned, and was puzzled at why Frankie felt the need to bring up such a conversation during sex.

"Oh Frankie baby I don't know what you're talking about." She said as she gave a more forced moan this time.

She knew exactly what he was talking about, but she dare not admit it out of fear of him getting up and leaving. She had gone to far now, it was impossible to stop. It was in her nature to always want more, and for a split second she thought maybe that was the reason she felt the need to cheat. But the brief moment of reason was gone as Frankie's hips speed up again, this time piercing Bella harder than ever.

"Don't lie to me Bella. I saw you with him, now what did you do?" He asked, this time his voice was pushy.

Bella moaned out and ran her hands up and down her body once before attempting to answer. "Frankie I love you. I don't know where you got this..." The moaning persisted.

Frankie grinned. He had her right where he wanted her. He quickly rolled over without missing a beat and pinned her to the bed. Bella's blond hair spread out over the pillow now as a look of desperation crossed her face. Losing control was scary to her. She had never seen Frankie like this, and what frightened her even more was that she liked it.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. What did you do with him?" He could care less what the two did together, he just wanted a confession.

The truth, out of a web of lies spun by a true seductress. At first when Frankie concocted his plan he was afraid that his love for Bella would get in the way. That her slender hips, her fair skin and those legs that seemed to go on forever up the countless designer dresses he had bought her would distract him from his cause. But Frankie realized that Bella's strength was also her weakness. She was a slave to the worlds greatest pleasures, and he knew if he did things right he would have her singing like a canary.

"Frankie I told you i don't know what you're talking about." Bella squirmed under the weight of Frankie's body as she attempted to get free.

He held tight though and only thrusted again, causing Bella to moan out once more.

"How did you do it? With your hands? ...No, maybe with those perfect breasts of yours." Frankie whispered into her ear with a harsh undertone as his left hand moved to Bella's breast and squeezed hard.

As he squeezed he thrusted again, giving Bella just what she wanted.

"Oh god, nothing! We did nothing!" She moaned out. Frankie only grinned.

"So you admit you were together then? Tell me the truth Bella, or you may never get what you want." Again Frankie slowed his hips and watched Bella moan in frustration rather than pleasure. " C'mon baby, sing for me." He thrusted one last time, harder then ever.

"Fine! We fucked once. Are you happy?" She asked, almost enraged.

Frankie kissed Bella deep, and sped his hips up one last time before breaking the kiss. "That was just what I wanted to hear baby." He said, rather pleased with himself.

Both Frankie and Bella moaned out louder than ever as their sweaty bodies grinded together. All their frustrations and angers came pouring out. It was the angriest sex they had ever had. It was the best sex they had ever had. By the end Bella lied in bed tangled in the purple silk sheets she had begged Frankie to buy. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she closed her eyes and caught her breath.

"Amazing..." She whispered to herself as Frankie rolled out of bed and stepped into the nearby bathroom.

part 2 coming momentarily...

Submissive_Master
12-03-2007, 08:02 PM
The moaning had finally subsided and the sound of Bill's television was gone. Only the muffled noise of Frankie's night club down stairs could be heard. Bella always complained to him to find a bigger place, maybe even a little house to settle down in, but no matter what he always refused. She began to think that maybe he loved his precious night club more than her. Bella had thought about leaving Frankie many times, but the lure of his over flowing wallet had always enticed her back into his arms. She could hear the shower from the bathroom, and half contemplated jumping in with Frankie, but her wrists were sore from being pinned to the bed and her pride was hurt. Instead she rolled out of bed and slipped into her skimpy red dress. Bella couldn't help but let out a light sigh as her hands ever so gently rubbed against the silk. This wasn't just any red dress, this was THE red dress. The dress she met Frankie in. It was their anneversery that night and for once Bella only wanted to please Frankie. Sure it was uncharacteristic of her, but Bella felt that Frankie deserved it. After all he was one of the few men that was actually able to put up with her for more than a week. She walked over to the corner of the flat that was dominated by a large mirror and a dresser stacked with various perfumes, eye liners and lipsticks. This small section of the flat was reminiscent of beauty parlor that had been shrunk down and shoved into a tiny space to fit the needs of a high maintenance woman. Bella had the intent of straitening her hair, but when she looked into the mirror only a singular tear ran from her crystal blue eyes, down her cheek. Now after the sex, her anger was gone and all that remained was regret. The reality of the situation was finally sinking in and Bella realized that her love for Frankie was true, and if she lost him she would be crushed... But more importantly her bank accounts would be crushed as well. Even now, the one thought that dominated Bella's mind was that of Frankie's money. She wiped the tear away in disgust. She couldn't change who she was, and it would take a hell of alot to change her love of money. The bathroom door opened and Frankie emerged with a black towel wrapped around his waist. He could instantly tell that Bella had been crying and a small twang of guild rang out through his body. Frankie had thought that the hard part was over, but he realized that it had only begun. Even though the tears of Bella weren't his own they still hurt. He hated to see her sad, and stopped himself from comforting her. Now was the time to be strong, now was the time to end it.

"I'm the one who should be crying, not you." He said with an acidic potency. "I'm the one who's loyal, I'm the one who works himself half to death to buy you everything you could ever want. And what do you do? You..." He was quickly cut off by the loud sobs of Bella.

"Me?" She said as her anger quickly returned, bringing more tears with it. "Lets talk about you baby! The only time I ever see you is when you want a quick fuck. I'm sick of it Frankie! Either start loving me like a real man should or... Or..." She knew what she wanted to say, but she couldn't bring her self to say it.

"Or what?" Asked Frankie with a sly smile. "Or its over? You always wanna have your cake and eat it to." The question was more of a statement than anything else. The room was dead silent for a moment as the two only looked at their feet.

Bella bit her trembling lip and traced her hands across her favorite dress one more time. It reminded her of the past, of better days when the wine was sweet and the parties never ended. But the past was the past and their wine had aged for the worst. their love was no longer sweet and refreshing. It was stale and sower like a wine made from bad grapes.

"Bad grapes.." She muttered as her hands finally left the dress.

"The hell are you talking about?" Demanded Frankie.

"Bad grapes, thats all our love is. They say wine gets better with age, but the same cant be said for love. You say you love me, but you never show it. You're nothing but a cold man, I was right. The club is the only thing that matters to you."

These words hurt Frankie, and it showed as his eyes almost began to well up. "Bella... I do love you." He said.

He wanted it to be over with Bella, but never like this. He had always imagined things to go much smoother, and be much easier. But after being with some one for so long things get complicated, and Frankie realized that no matter how he went about it, leaving Bella would never be easy.

"You're wrong Frankie... Your wallet loved me, but you never did." One last tear ran down Bella's face as she zipped up the back of her dress.

Her eyes were red and swollen and she wreaked of sex, but she didnt care. All Bella wanted now was to go down to the club and have a drink. She stood and headed to the door, but Frankie quickly stepped in the way and slammed the door shut just as she began to open it.

"Don't you ever deny that I loved you." He said all to harshly. "We both want it to be over, so its over! But you stay away from Andre. I don't care what you did with him the other night... He's the best musician that's ever played at Frankie's and the last thing he needs is some floosey messing with his head.

Bella only shook her head in disgust. She planned on seeing Andre later that evening no matter what Frankie said. "Get out of my way, I need a drink." She pushed Frankie aside and left the flat, wondering what would happen next.

She tried to quiet the depressing thoughts about her new Ex as she walked down the stairs. The music was getting louder and the door leading to the VIP room had come in site. Bella was about to give up not thinking about Frankie when Andre came to mind. He was the perfect distraction, and a small almost unnoticeable grin crawled across Bella's face as she remembered the night before. The ropes and the blindfold, and the feather tantalizing her soft silky toes. Sure, being pinned by Frankie in bed earlier was strangely arousing, but Andre really knew how to show his dominance to a girl. The thoughts of the night before raised Bella's spirit somewhat and her walk was sultry again. She pushed the door to the VIP room open with a new found confedence as she scanned the room for Andre. Bella was sure he was here, and she was sure he would take away everything from her, just like he did the night before. Bella ordered a drink and gave the bar tender a flirtatious grin. For the momen Bella was back and she was ready for action.

Frankie slammed the door behind Bella as she left. He tried to think of something to scream down at her, anything for him to have the last word, but nothing came. He only rubbed his eyes and quickly got dressed into his finest suit. He regretted everything, his fight with Bella, sex with Bella, even the entire relation ship he shared with Bella. Bella, Bella, Bella! These were the only thoughts he could think of, and none of them were good. It was about about time for Frankie to head down stairs when a wicked idea came to mind. He quickly picked up the phone and called the head of security.

"It's Frank, Yeah... Cancel any drinks and food orders from Bella... The free rides over, I got a club to run."

TO BE CONTINUED???

molten man
12-03-2007, 09:48 PM
Excellent story!! Nice build up

Pikachu
12-04-2007, 03:20 AM
very very very nice i approve (thumbs up)