PDA

View Full Version : beach

dare1230
12-02-2007, 04:14 PM
have u ever been nude at a beach or nude beach or anywhere else any stories to tell, maybe beeing striped by a friend like me. my friend was holding my towel at a very busy public beach while i got changed then when i was naked she pulled the towel from me and ran off. leaving me to run naked around the beach after her. anything like that happend to u?

Garchi
12-03-2007, 06:24 AM
I tried once to go to a Nudist Beach, but I was to ashamed so I walk a little longer to a little creek just 15meters after the Nudist beach, I was alone and i get naked and enjoyed my swin, but i was too ashamed and had an erection when I came back on my towel, so I didn't went with the others on the nudist beach, too bad :'(

the nuge
12-03-2007, 10:47 AM
I've been naked at a beach but it was pitch dark:D I could never do it normally so embarrassing:o

Garchi
12-03-2007, 10:53 AM
I also took what we call in french a "Bain de Minuit" (translated in Midnight Bath) dunno if it has the same name in english, but it's a naked bath on the night in the sea :)

ManicD
12-03-2007, 02:58 PM
i have been to a nude beach, wasnt all that special, was hot day and i just layed reading for most of it, had a swim a couple of times to cool off. nowt amazingly special

DareByrd
12-03-2007, 07:15 PM
never been nude on a beach but me and my friends do go skinny dipping in the river by my house...its funny to see the boaters reactions when they see the legendary "white whales"

noteworthy
12-03-2007, 08:53 PM
I've been to a few nude beaches. Some on the ocean and others on rivers and lakes. It's weird getting naked the first time, but then it's no big deal. Most people act perfectly normal and the fact that people are naked is soon forgotten. As for people getting hard....well it happens sometimes. When it does people generally turn over until it goes down. But some people just walk around hard.

patmanisout
12-04-2007, 08:05 AM
One night when I was 16, me and this girl I ahd met at the beach decided to take a latenight swim. It was completely dark but there were people still out walking the beach. We got lucky though, right after we got out and dried off her mom came out looking for us. Ah, fond memories.

Krystal
12-04-2007, 06:39 PM
thought about going to some nude beaches, visited a few clothed, decided against it though since over 90% percent were just big hairy guys stairing at the few ladys there, or worse some had no other girls

ryan
12-04-2007, 09:31 PM
yeh, i went skinnydipping with my mates at a beach during schoolies. but it was pitch black, and was about 1:00 in the morning lol..

chastized24
12-05-2007, 03:05 AM
I had to go to a nude beach with my cb2000 in place, while my mistress at that time watched me and the others out of the distance. That was so humiliating. at least i couldn't get hard...

robcam753uk
12-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Yeah once, was at the beach with my mates and we pull 1 of my mates shorts down when he was in the sea, he got us back later thought nd donr the same to use when we was chatting to a couple of girls. ;-D

slavegal92
12-07-2007, 12:41 AM
went skinny dipping at the beach with a group of friends at night before

Mark_Willis
12-08-2007, 08:14 PM
I pretended to be ill on holiday with a mate and his parents once so i could sneak off alone to the nudist beach. I wasn't too uncomfortable until I was in the ocean and noticed some hot girls frolicking around and had to jerk off so I didn't walk back to my clothes with a massive erection.

rhode64
06-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Where do I start been stripped ,been forced to strip,been to a nude beach been nude in the country been forced to walk naked among friends and been masterbated by a total stranger while out on a naked walk just some of the things that have happened to me

New and Shy
06-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Nothing like that but on a trip to the Dominican the beach area was topless and there were plenty of nice looking chests walking around. Even if you stayed at the pool which was not topless, you could see the outdoor showers where people would rinse off from the beach and you could see the topless women there. . .showering. . .it was nice.

have u ever been nude at a beach or nude beach or anywhere else any stories to tell, maybe beeing striped by a friend like me. my friend was holding my towel at a very busy public beach while i got changed then when i was naked she pulled the towel from me and ran off. leaving me to run naked around the beach after her. anything like that happend to u?

BettyBoop
06-08-2009, 09:52 AM
I've never been purposely nude on the beach, but I lost part of my swimming costume in the ocean. Took me ages to find it, I was panicking and then some.

naked40
06-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Yep, been on a nude beach. Going again soon

naked40
06-17-2009, 02:31 PM
It's weird getting naked the first time, but then it's no big deal. Most people act perfectly normal and the fact that people are naked is soon forgotten. As for people getting hard....well it happens sometimes. When it does people generally turn over until it goes down. But some people just walk around hard.

I agree, after the first few moments, what's the big deal?

softeyes
06-17-2009, 02:33 PM
not.. knowingly.. :p

AtariMan
06-17-2009, 02:58 PM
I never have but I want to go to a nude beach. If it is in a different country and I'm on vacation alone it would be great because I would probably never see anybody there ever again, plus they all (or at least most) are naked, too.

xtacygirl
06-20-2009, 03:56 AM
Ive been to a few nudist beaches. Also i was once stripped by a friend at a regular beach. He pulled the string on the back of my bikini and my top came partially off and then I started chasing him to depants him but another friend pulled down my bikini bottoms before i got to him.

emo boy
06-20-2009, 07:18 AM
No, would love too, anyone know any nudist beaches in the UK ?

naked40
06-21-2009, 08:34 AM
No, would love too, anyone know any nudist beaches in the UK ?

Quite a few, some official, some not
Visit http://nuff.org.uk/factfile/content/section/5/48/
I'm off to Morfa Dyffryn in a couple of weeks...

jess_i_kka
06-21-2009, 07:45 PM
used to skinny dip a lot. not so much any more

MetalGreek
06-21-2009, 08:58 PM
nope never done it or been to one. but in greece a lot of people go "european style" ;). oh but one time i was wearing these realy really old swim trunks, and there were these ginormous waves, ya they sort of...ripped off.....lmao oh well though

BLiverpool
06-22-2009, 10:00 AM
I've been to a nude beach once, in Ibiza. I absolutely loved it and can't wait to go back to one!

We were on holiday as a group of mates and everybody else was asleep. We'd been out all night and it was early afternoon. So I decided to try the nude beach. I got a towel and jumped in a taxi.

I found my own spot near three nude teenage girls and a lot of other naked men and women and undressed. It was so exciting!

After lieing there completely naked in public for a while I started to get an erection. I dared myself not to hide it but chickened out and rolloed onto my front until it went away. I had a nude swim in the sea and went home after a naked stroll down the beach. It was very busy and great fun :)

Coyote
06-22-2009, 11:39 AM
i havent been to an actual nude beach but i had an experience when i was nude at a beach. I was swimming in the ocean on a VERY crowded beach with a few freinds 2 girls and 3 guys including myself. we got out to fiarly deep water and then they took my swimsuit and swam back to shore with it. I ended up sitting nude in the water for around 7 hours while they were hanging out on the shore. they eventually gave me bikini bottoms to put on but it was quite embarrassing.

Person
06-22-2009, 11:44 AM
I haven't been nude at a beach. I have been nude at a lot of other places though, not going to list them all. :p

anal_guy_fl
06-22-2009, 11:52 AM
I do it every chance that I get.

papabare
07-16-2009, 08:21 PM
I have been to nude beach many times

anonimousbob
07-17-2009, 12:57 AM
I've been skinny dipping in the sense that after I was in the sea I took off my swimming trunks

burrowfielddog
07-17-2009, 04:37 AM
I've skinny dipped on a more oe less deserted beach near my house quite often. It's easy in the summer when it's light from about 5am. Last year I spent a week with friends and most of that time was spent on a nudist beach. I got over the whole boner thing.
There is this other beach near where I live. It's small (maybe 20m long and 5m from water to grass when the tide is in) and not great as the water is quite shallow. It is also overlooked by the platform of a commuter train station.
Last Wednesday the evening turned out sunny. We had been hanging out all day and wandered towards the beach. There was just the 5 of us, a couple of language students (you can always spot them) making out and, not actually on the beach, some old dude sunbathing is his y-fronts.
Because of another dare from my "Master" I was wearing; a thick metal ring around my cock and balls (like a cock ring but it doesn't keep me up, it just pushes the whole package out a bit), boardies and sandals, I had a shirt tucked into the waistband, round the back.

Out of nowhere, Rob dared me to skinnydip, right there and then. I was highly reluctant. It's a very public place, other people were there, I was wearing the ring, Alex and Jack weren't part of our little t-or-d circle... My heart was going like a train (well, actually the train was stopped but you know what I mean ;-)), I was caught off my guard.

Suddenly, whoosh. My GF just pantsed me!

"And no diving under until you are wasit deep", Rob adds as I kick off the sandals.
10m to the water and another 100m before it's deep enough. I see the old guy watching. I plunge in. Quite refreshing actually.
Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a train approaching.
"Feck," I thought to myself, "I bet that's the train my dad will be on."
I must have set a new personal best getting up only when it's shallow enough to run, but that's still 50m.
The couple are no longer making out. They are just staring. There's not enough hair to hide my shiny jewelry which makes everything bounce more when I run.

I just got the shorts back on when the train pulled in. I didn't see my dad, but man, that was the biggest rush I ever got doing a dare.