PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

ashmole
12-15-2010, 12:39 PM
27/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

Hi All,

I am a 27 year old Master looking for a slave.

I expect my slave to have a webcam and mic or atleast a digicam. I am looking for some one who is interested in long term but I can also sometimes consider those looking for few sessions. But if you are looking for a single session to jack off then excuse.

I am more interested in humiliation and total control. But can also include something which involves mild pain. You should also be willing to do some stuff offline but it will not take much of your time. Most of the tasks require you to be in good shape, so chubby guys please excuse.

If you wanna apply just message me on yahoo or skype with your details or reply me here.I respect your limits and hope we have a good time.

Master A.

LilAngel
12-15-2010, 05:08 PM
Hi ashmole. It seems like your age is different to the one you have registered with, so I will do a quick change of DOB for you. :)

ashmole
12-16-2010, 01:02 AM
Thank you LilAngel

naughtyboy75
12-16-2010, 06:18 AM
I am interested in being your slave.I am into humiliation, chastity, orgasm control and cuckolding.if you are interested drop me a mail at [email protected]

amiralmurat
12-17-2010, 03:05 AM
i am interested too sir.
i am 23/male and sub