PDA

View Full Version : 57/male/master seeks 21+/female/switch in any location (webcam not required)

Darelicious
12-14-2010, 01:05 PM
57/male/master seeks 21+/female/switch in any location (webcam not required)

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read this

Who am I?
I'm an older gentlemen, live in Illinois, long interested in, and practiced, in the BDSM aspects of sexuality, online and real-life, many years. Having "dropped out" for a while, I now find myself desiring a slave/playmate once again.

Some things you should know about me:
I started out submissive, but soon found I had a talent for topping. I like to think of myself as a nurturing, loving dom. This doesn't mean I don't dish out pain. Within your limits, I believe pain and pleasure go hand in hand.

What am I looking for:
A slave who will give me complete control over her sexual pleasure/frustration.
If you're currently in a steady relationship - I'll work with you around it.
I may require you to play with yourself - at home, in a washroom stall at work - to orgasm - or NOT to orgasm! Anal play, dildo play, light to moderate pain and public 'tasks' are all things I would enjoy doing to you as well.

The things that absolutely turn me off:
Scat
Urine
Blood
Extreme pain
Anything involving family members
Branding/Scarring

I will respect you if you are honest and commit to me. If you're just looking for a short 'play' relationship then please don't waste my time or yours.

Initially, we will correspondence via email. You should be able to type whole words and string them together into a sentence that is recognizable as English. I don't expect perfect grammar and spelling but if 'plz', 'ur' and 'gtg' are more your style of writing then I'm not interested.

If for whatever reason you find yourself 'out of the mood' all I ask is that you would talk to me. We all have feelings that should be respected and I do care about my submissive. I'm not going to ask you to do a marathon tease and denial session if you're down about something or demand that you have an orgasm when you've not feeling well.

Webcam/mic/digital camera: all great things but I'm not going to make it a requirement.

Still reading? You must be interested then. PM me with what you are interested in and why I should take you as my slave. If you don't get a response within 48 hours please don't be upset -- it's nothing against you, I'm just not the right person for you and I wish you well in continuing your search. I will only respond to those that I feel are what I am looking for.