PDA

View Full Version : 17/M/Master seeks F/Slave (serious replies only)

Looking4somename
12-01-2007, 04:14 PM
Hey,
I am an experienced 17m master and I am currently looking for a new F/slave. (age doesn't matter)
That means FEMALES ONLY, NO MALES.

I am strict and fair, and I am very protective of my slaves. I am serious abot D/s and looking mostly for serious slaves.

As my slave you will be just that, my slave. I will humiliate you, I will play with you and I will do whatever I want with you.
As my slave, you will practicly be my property. Your body, your tits, you little pussy - they will all be mine to do with as I wish.

As a person, I am sharp tounged, intelligent and creative. I love music, some sports and just hanging around with friends. I'm an easy going and friendly guy, and I rather have the company of someone who's like me than the opposite.

Do know that I put the safety of my slaves at top priority, and will never order a slave to do anything that might cause any serious or premenant damage, or get her into trouble.

If you think you've got what it takes to serve and please me, send a private message with some information about yourself and ways to contact you, and I will see if you fit.
Also include wether you have a digicam or a webcam.

If you've got any question, you may either ask them on this thread or send a private message.

Looking4somename
12-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Got a few PMs. Most were either from guys or not serious eangh.

I am still looking for a F/slave.