PDA

View Full Version : Door Zipper (painful)

Merlin
12-01-2007, 06:11 AM
You will need: cloth pins, a "strong" string, scissors, door

Use the scissors to cut 2-3 pieces of string of the length of about 1 m (~3 foot). Tie one of each string ends to the end of a clothes pin. Now bind each string to another pin about 5-6 cm (~2 inches) away from the first one. Go on like that until you have 5-6 pins per string. That will leave you with 2-3 strings with a row of cloth pins. Now bind the "free" ends of the 3 strings to a door knob of an open door (choose a door where you can stand direct next to it when open) Now apply the cloths pins to your skin (breasts, stomach, thighs for example...). Stay like that for minimum 2-3 minutes and slam the door shut.
You can increase the effect by using a blindfold or by cuffing the hands behind the back.

(The idea of the cloths pin zipper is not new, but i was thinking about how to do this alone...)

grab_my_underware
12-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Wow...not that got to hurt, i'd hate to be your slave unless i have a death wish!!
but its a very good punishment though!

Merlin
12-02-2007, 01:06 AM
Wont kill you :)
But yes it is like i said in the thread name very painful. So maybe I should add some points.

1. Make a string for yourself and try it at least on your arm before you make someone else do it...
2. Don't order this to someone who isn't into quite some pain. Even people with a high pain tolerance will "feel it"...
3. The pain of ripping of the pins is a lot higher than the pain of them pinned to the skin (!!)

Slutkittycallie
07-04-2011, 08:24 AM
I hope my master never sees this