PDA

View Full Version : Sexual dares

THeMaGNeTiCMan
10-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Looking for sexual dares. Anything i can do alone in a barthroom or a room... preferably not public. My camera is broken and im trying to fix it. Im a guy.

Supplies:
Some female clothing
Male clothing
Big clothing
old/tight clothing
any articles that you can find in a bathroom

Glutgod
10-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Is this not your third thread saying the same thing?!? You are really annoying me!!!

THeMaGNeTiCMan
10-19-2006, 01:51 PM
No1 ever answers any of my threads, and all you ever seem to do is tell me to stop. So ya... if you could just help me around...

Glutgod
10-19-2006, 07:29 PM
If nobodys answering your thread then sto[ trying and auctly make a thread that gives a super amazing dare like I did, I already made 3 threads just giving dares you really need to contribute this is not all about just asking for dares you have to give some to reiceve them aloso you need to give good ones and bacome a lot less just asking.

geek505
10-20-2006, 02:43 PM
If nobodys answering your thread then sto[ trying and auctly make a thread that gives a super amazing dare like I did, I already made 3 threads just giving dares you really need to contribute this is not all about just asking for dares you have to give some to reiceve them aloso you need to give good ones and bacome a lot less just asking.
He is basically saying stop annoying us with thousands of threads asking for dares when there are already tons on the forum (many on topics with the same exact question asked) and tons more in the archives. So you should start by doing those dares, and if you so happen to come up with a new dare, make a new thread and share it. Asking for a dare on a dare archive site is like going to a corn field and asking for some corn... it's all right there infront of you, you just may need to peel the corn to see the good stuff...

Big_Joe
10-20-2006, 03:42 PM
Asking for a dare on a dare archive site is like going to a corn field and asking for some corn... it's all right there infront of you, you just may need to peel the corn to see the good stuff...

That is a really good metaphor!!

Rob
10-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Truly, that's a simile because it uses the word "like"

Glutgod
10-20-2006, 06:16 PM
He is basically saying stop annoying us with thousands of threads asking for dares when there are already tons on the forum (many on topics with the same exact question asked) and tons more in the archives. So you should start by doing those dares, and if you so happen to come up with a new dare, make a new thread and share it. Asking for a dare on a dare archive site is like going to a corn field and asking for some corn... it's all right there infront of you, you just may need to peel the corn to see the good stuff...

Thank you for the support.

Big_Joe
10-21-2006, 02:11 AM
Truly, that's a simile because it uses the word "like"

Lol i always get confused! :confused:

THeMaGNeTiCMan
10-22-2006, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the pointers glutgod.

Glutgod
10-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Ah no problem btw I liked your new dare.

THeMaGNeTiCMan
10-22-2006, 05:51 PM
Thanks... I'm gonna start a sexual dares thread in the dare section too. Maybe i can be the king of sexual dares.

bkwrm37
10-26-2006, 08:50 PM
That would be good, a lot of people ask for those.