PDA

View Full Version : When It All Goes Wrong [FICTION]

RocksOff
11-30-2007, 04:34 AM
Hey guys, first story here. I'll post it in parts and when I'm done, post the whole thing in one post :). Anyway.

Her name was Vallery Fay. She was a 17 year old gal' from Sydney, Australia. She had a considerably good life untill something unspeakable happend. This event will haunt her till the day she dies..

"I'm sorry for all that has happend. It was never meant to go this far." His last words before he left..

The story begins in a town called Bathurst where Vallery lived for 6 years. She loved this town dearly as some of the best things had ever happened to her. For example, this is where she had been the most popular girl in school and had all the hottest guys wading on her, hand and foot. She was at her high school re-union, meeting up with some old friends, catching up, etc. She saw alot of her old mates here, it felt great to see them all again. Throughout the night she'd noticed a strange guy watching her at the back of the school hall. She wondered if she knew him when she used to go here, she squinted at his face but she couldn't make it out 'cause he was in the dark. "Talk about self-conscious." she thought. As the band got on stage and started playing, she asked her friend, Sarah to join her to have a dance as she didn't bring a date and nor did Sarah. They jumped onto the dance floor and started making fools of themselves, jumping around and shaking their heads. Sarah at one point, headbutted Vallery. They laughed and got up and kept shaking around like a couple of lunatics. While Vallery was dancing, she noticed the strange man had left. She didn't really take notice and just continued on dancing. After the band had finished playing and all the kids had gotten lifts home, Vallery and Sarah went out to the school oval and lay out under the stars. "So Vall, how's your life in the city been?" "Shitty job, life and car. To be honest, I wish I was back here.". Sarah snickered and said "You're not thinking of the positives in life.". Vallery grumbled some gibberish, rolled over and got up. "I'm going to get a move on home, I have work tomorrow" "Aww Vall, stay for the night at my house, c'mon! It will be good to catch up!". "Ok, let me go grab my car, I'll meet you back at your place.". Vallery ran out to the front of the school and tried to remember where she had parked. She remembered parking on the next street so, she started walking over. As she was walking, she thought about the mysterious guy she had seen at the back of the school and at the moment, they bottle that he hit her with, knocked her out..

Vallery awoke to the most pain she had ever felt, there was a large gash on her head. She went to feel the wound but discovered her hands were bound. She started to panic, wondering what had happened. The pain was almost unbearable, she started to squirm. She tried to scream but she's been gagged aswell. She was incredibly scared, this was surreal, she didn't beileve she was here, she never thought anything like this would ever happen to her. Soon after this, she realised she was butt naked. After the panic had worn away, she examend her surroundings. She couldn't really see as it was dark but the light from a streetlight outside shining through the window gave her a rough idea of the room. It had a cupboard on the right corner and one poster of some stupid 80's movie. She started to wonder what was going to happen now. She could hear music playing and laughing and it scared her. She knew now that she wasn't alone. She tried to get her hands free but the knots were tied to well, the thought of escaping didn't seem within reach. She stopped and listened to the voices she heard. "Yea', got the bitch tied up in my spare room.". After hearing this, she paniced and listened more. "Going to teach her a lession for rejecting me.". "Mind if I stick around?". "Nah, you can film it if you want.". The thought that he was going to rape her crossed her mind. Her being a virgin, she went into a deep panic. She tried her hardest to get free but her attemps failed. "I checked her out while she was out of it and she's a virgin ya' know!". "This should be good.". She was now in tears, knowing her fate. All she could do was lay there and await what was going to happen. The music stopped and so did the voices. She lay and listened. She heard the front door slam shut. This was her chance to escape. She worked at the knots that bound her hands. The rope was thick and knotted very well, she had no luck. All she could do was wait for this ugly thing to happen to her. She thought about what he said. "Rejected him?". She rejected alot of guys in her time. Obviously, when she rejected this guy, it hurt. His voice did sound familiar but she didn't really have the paitence to think about it right now. She was just lying there, waiting for that door to open and for the unthinkable to happen. All of a sudden, she heard a tap from outside the window. She looked over and spotted Sarah. She was filled with joy. She was so releaved! Sarah peered through the window and then dissapeared. A rock came belting through the window and then, Sarah climbed through. "I saw your car out the front!". She untied Vallery and then Vallery said "He must have drove my car here, they were going to rape me!". Sarah shook her head and then said "Well it's ok now, let's get out of here.". Sarah and Vallery jumped out the window and ran to Sarah's car. As Sarah was trying to find the right key to unlock her can, she was grabbed, as was Vallery. This time they were both knocked out.. As Sarah fell to the ground, she heard "2 birds with one stone!".

Sarah awoke next to vallery, tied up and gagged. She looked up and looking back at her were 2 men. Tears filled her eyes as she noticed she had no clothes on. "So, you're a virgin too?" "We'll make short work of you". She glanced over at Vallery who was also naked. She also was crying. "You girls are going to be our special guests for the night" one man said. "You're going to be our little sluts, aren't you?". Sarah's mind became filled with fear and she wanted to get away as fast as she could but she couldn't! "We're going to go for a little ride" one of the men said snickering. They both grabbed one girl each and dragged them out to their car. They chucked them in the back seat. They closed the door, mutter'd something to eachother then walked back in the house. Sarah was incredibly scared. She didn't diserve this, she had been a good girl all her life! The men walked from the house carrying what looked to be a double sided dildo. They opened the car door and one said "This should make you squirm". He slid one side of the dildo into Vallery's ass and the other into Sarah's. "If that dildo isn't in your ass by the time we get to the park, you're going to regert it". The dildo spread their tight assholes for the first time and they both were squirming. They wanted to go home. They hated this. Both the girls just lay motionless in the backseat of the car, awaiting what was going to happen..

After about an hour drive, the car stopped. Sarah tried to peak out the window but couldn't see. The two men got out and walked about 5 meteres out from the car to see if there was anyone there. They then walked back over to the car and opened the back door. They glanced at the dildo which was still inserted into their asses. "Good work" one man said. Vallery's thoughts turned to hate as she heard this voice, she wanted to kill him! The guys dragged the girls out of the cars then dragged them down a hill in this park. The night sky was lit by the moon. The girls were terrified. They knew what was about to happen and they wanted to just go! The guys reached a small, secluded area of the park and dropped the girls on the ground. The guys sat them in a doggy style position and then decided on who got what. The girls were nauscious. They felt like vomiting. Their nights had been ruined. While they were wishing they could change what they had done, The men decided on who was going to fuck who. One guy who we'll call Ray, dragged Vallery back and began to rub her clit. The other guy who we'll call clint made Sarah watch as Ray violated Vallery. He muttere dirty things in her ear as her rubbed her pussy. Clint slid his hand down Sarah's back and rested his finger on her asshole. He pressed and Sarah moaned in pain..

RocksOff
11-30-2007, 05:45 AM
Vallery was in shock, she couldn't beileve this was happening. Ray was starting to rub her clit rather hard and on occasion, running his finger under her nose so she could smell herself. Clint pressed his finger into Sarah's asshole and started to pulsate it. Sarah was moaing in pain. Clint then pulled his finger out and got behind Sarah. He spread her pussy lips and reavealed a tight hole which had never been used, he gave it a lick then ran his tongue up the length of her pussy. He licked her clit and sucked on it. He then started to lightly press his finger into her. Her eyes opened wide, she could feel his finger sliding into her. She was kinda enjoying this. She thought "WHY AM I ENJOYING THIS? WHY? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?". Clint thought he'd save her cherry for later and slid down his jeans. His erect penis was waiting to be engadged. He spat on Sarah's asshole and rubbed it in then he rested the head of his penis on it. She was frightened, yet excited about this. Clint grabbed Sarah's hips and pushed in, Sarah eyes opened wide and the pain took over, she let out a muffled cry which caught the attention of Vallery who was being eaten' out. She also had the starge feeling of excitement over this. Ray was sucking on her, he was enjoying her taste. She was juicing up and her was drinking it all down. he then got up and ungagged Vallery. He said "Make a noise and I'll make you regret it". She stayed quite as he opened his fly and presented her with his dick. He said "Suck it untill I cum". For fear of he life, she did what she was told and slid her mouth around the penis. It was warm and hard. She didn't like the taste but she knew she had to do this. Meanwhile, Sarah was moining in pleasure and pain as Clint punded her hard. He was on the verge of cumming and he planned to cum inside her. Strokes became harder and less frequent. She knew what was about to happen and she didn't want it at all. He pounded his cock in one more time then came. Sarah felt the warm mess slowly pumping into her. After Clint had finished, he pulled out of Sarah. The cum dribbled out of he asshole as she pushed it out. She didn't want it in her. "Nice feeling isn't it?" He asked, Sarah disgusted at what had just happened.

TBC.

Pikachu
11-30-2007, 06:42 AM
i like these darker stories dosn't everyone elce???

RocksOff
11-30-2007, 07:17 AM
I thought it was way to dark and evil so I tried to lighten' it up.

Pikachu
11-30-2007, 03:48 PM
I thought it was way to dark and evil so I tried to lighten' it up.

nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo keep it the way it is its awsome like this...:D

hkslavee
11-30-2007, 10:55 PM
absolutley. love these dark stories.

molten man
12-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Lovely. Lovely!! Been a long time since i read such a story!!

RocksOff
12-09-2007, 01:36 AM
Sorry about the wait guys, net problems.

Vallery was suck Ray's dick and kind of enjoying it. She'd never even seen a guy's penis before this. As much as she didn't want to be doing this right now, she was kinda' happy about it untill after Ray came. Vallery kept sucking and Ray kept pulsating in and out of her mouth, his balls began to harden and he held Vallery''s mouth on his cock. He exploded into her mouth, filling it with cum. Vallery nearly choked. He said "swallow it!". She did as she was told and swallowed it. Now that both the guys had came, they decided to get some lesbian action going. Clint dragged Sarah over to Vallery and sat her behind Vallery. He held her head up to her pussy and said "Lick it". Sarah turned her head away and Clint held it up to it again and rubbed her nose in it. "Lick it now bitch or I'll make sure you won't leave here without bruises". Sarah swore and then reluctantly poked her tongue out and sunk it into Vallery's lips. Vallery felt disgusted as her best friend was eating her out. Sarah licked and sucked and swallowed Vall's pink pussy. She was feeling sick, this was disgusting, she hated it! Vallery felt the same way. After 20 minutes, Clink dragged Vallery behind Sarah and got her to do the same thing. Vallery refused but a slap in the face changed her mind. She looked and felt so horrible, she was about to lick her best friend out! She licked up the length of Sarah's pussy then slid her tongue in. She licked and licked and licked untill she was sick and couldn't no more. She felt abused and sick. Ray and Clint had now decided that it was time to fuck them. They got up and got behind Sarah and Vallery. Sarah was so scared as was Vallery. The guys pulled their pants down and rested their dicks on their pussys. Ray said to Clint "And off we go!". They girls screamed as the guys slid into them. They burst their hymens without even warming up. Clint started fucking Sarah as hard as he could. Sarah was in agony, the pain was incredible. She squirmed as he fucked her hard. Vallery took it pretty well but she didn't like it. The guys fucked the girls long and hard without pause, they fucked them for atleast an hour before cumming inside thir innocent pussies. The pulled out, untied the girls and ran for the car. The girls, in shock. Sat there crying. They got up and walked to where the cars was, they found their clothes on the ground. Sarah reached down and put her hand into the pocket of her jeans and pulled out a mobile. She ran her parents and asked if they could pick her up. She hunbg up and looked at Vallery. "Don't ever tell anyone", "I don't plan to". They put on their clothes and waited for Sarah's parents. When they arrived, Vallery asked if she could stay the night at Sarah's place. They got in the car and left to never speak of what happend again. That's it!

molten man
12-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Nice interesting story!!

Glutgod
12-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Yea I liked the story!