PDA

View Full Version : New Job Opportunities

Aries_Laetus
12-05-2010, 05:54 PM
I wanted to say this first so I dont get any raving comments. This story is fiction. It may be a little extereem, but in no way do I want to bring back real slavery. This is just an idea I had for a story. So please just take it as that. And do tell me what you think of it. I would love to hear back from you all on this first instalment.

Rain started to speckle my window as I lay on the couch, watching a show. The trees swatted back and forth in the strong wind of the storm. The rain started to come down harder and ran in little streams down the window pane. I loved days when the sky turned steel gray.

My show ended and as I was flicking through the different stations, there was the miss-mash of news reports, all going crazy about the new laws and “jobs” that had been approved. You see, the economy had been getting so bad and job opportunities had gone down so much, and the classes were being severely separated that something needed to change. So, a change did come. It came in the form of ownership and what some were calling a rebirth of slavery. Others were calling it a rebirth of a time when the rich had servants. Whatever you call it, it has sure exploded the economy.

And as with anything, there are different levels to this. There is the servant level. You know, maids, butlers, personal assistants, etc. The second level is more of a live in, do what you are told kind of position, the more extreme of the 1st level. And that is all that is out officially. Haha, Don’t you just love the word officially? There is one more level. The 3rd level is more of an “underground” trade. It is very like the slave trade and for good reason. It’s a BDSM live in slave trade. Sounds like so much fun right? Indeed it is.

Cuffed
12-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Your number one fan approves.

Aries_Laetus
12-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Haha, I should have known you would be the first one to add on here :) Im glad you like it.

Aries_Laetus
12-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Here is the next part. Tell me what you think. :D

I walked down a dimly lit stairwell. The sconces on the wall were a bit grimy and amber colored from age. The stairwell led to closed subway tunnels and passageways long forgotten by everyday people. The layer of dust showed that, though it also showed traces of recent movement in impressions on each step’s surface. As I drew closer to the bottom, the dim light showed me a solid door, old faded yellow warning signs plastered to it. I knocked a series of rhythms on the thick steel door and waited. The door creaked open, and a dark figure motioned for me to come in. As I walked through the door and approached another door, the first closing behind me, I pulled my hand out of my pocket, rolling up my sleeve. This trading place belonged to one of the BDSM clubs in the area, and as so you had to be a member to get in. We all had silver bracelets or rings that we wore with an inconspicuous symbol on it, a few rings hooked together. Like the links of chains.

I was let in through the final door with a flash of my bracelet and was instantly greeted by some of my friends from the club. Tonight was market night and we were all here to see the goods. You didn’t rush these things; you really had to check things over with this kind of think. Test the product and such. The products sold here came from all over the United States, and you kind of knew what you were getting from just where they came from, though there were also products from outside of the US which you knew less of. If they were from the deep south they were sweeter, less experienced, had the accent. From Texas, stronger, tougher, more abrupt. And so on and so forth.

A bell rang and we all wrapped up out conversations and headed through an open archway into the tunnels. The deep hole where the subway train would have gone through was now covered with a wooden floor creating a stage. This stage stretched all the way down into the dark tunnel on one side, going so far in that we could no longer see it as it faded in to the dim background. The chatter quieted as a man walked out from the dark. He began to speak.
“Welcome all to tonight’s market place. The merchandise tonight is fresh and new for you to see. Each will be brought out one by one for you to see, raise your hand and tell one of our people with the clipboards that you would like to see that certain one in private and we will arrange it. Once the run through is done, they will all be lined up for the purchase. Please do enjoy. Lets begin.” And so it did.

Aries_Laetus
03-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Sorry, havent written in a really long time but here is another instalment....Sorry for bad spelling...

The man retreated back into the darkness with a wide gesture of his arm like a ring leader starting off the circus. Staff with clipboards wandered about the room, waiting to be summoned. Lights turned on over the middle of the stage signaling the start.

One after the other men and women dressed in black brought out the products. The ranged in age from 18 to early 40's all body types and looks. All the eyes looked over them in their scant clothing as they were displayed on stage. The age, origin, and experience were announced to us with each one that went by and hands periodically waved over someone with a clipboard, claiming or reserving a product.

I had, in my previous trip to the market, reserved a product to look at further, but had yet to be satisfied. I was picky to say the least. I am a woman, and am looking for a female slave. Not just a slave however, somewhat of a companion too. I wanted friendship but I required constant obedience. No back talk alowed and no discussions. I was the Master, not them. I liked nearly everything from bondage to pet play to just normal chores. I liked toys and humiliation too. All of these things were hard to find in one place but I was set on finding the closest I could to it. I was still on the hunt.

Reluhv13
03-05-2011, 02:36 PM
Love love loving it! Plase go on!!!!