PDA

View Full Version : 18/M/US/Master seeks Slave (webcam required)

MegaFauna
11-30-2007, 12:10 AM
HI. I am Mega Fauna. I have two slaves and I have discovered this cool site today from one of them. It has taken me all day to write this/ so please read and be patient. I tried to be super clear.

I am strick although I pay attention to you. I am not uncaring and I take this personally. I work hard to know who my slaves are, I expect to be pleasured and entertained by the tasks and activities I have my slaves do. I would like to have more Male and Female slave who are Under 20 years old/ But I will train older. I like both Male and Female slaves/ it is all a matter of who is the most obedient/ You must be ready to work hard to complete dares, Sometimes compete for my attention and be willing. I will punish if you are out of line or if you are disobediant. I trade slaves who are disobedient with other masters, although may like working with slaves who need training. I am a good trainer. Chat slaves are welcome although are the lowest. If you are a chat slave you are only used to entertain me when I am not working with my dare slaves. I am not a evil master/ although I will take punishment very seriously.

You have to have a cam. I will never ask you to place yourself in danger or harm others. I am a master not a maniac.

[email protected]

Thanks for reading.

TheLittleStrawberry
11-30-2007, 12:15 AM
HI. I am Mega Fauna. I have two slaves and I have discovered this cool site today from one of them. It has taken me all day to write this/ so please read and be patient. I tried to be super clear.

I am strick although I pay attention to you. I am not uncaring and I take this personally. I work hard to know who my slaves are, I expect to be pleasured and entertained by the tasks and activities I have my slaves do. I would like to have more Male and Female slave who are Under 20 years old/ But I will train older. I like both Male and Female slaves/ it is all a matter of who is the most obedient/ You must be ready to work hard to complete dares, Sometimes compete for my attention and be willing. I will punish if you are out of line or if you are disobediant. I trade slaves who are disobedient with other masters, although may like working with slaves who need training. I am a good trainer. Chat slaves are welcome although are the lowest. If you are a chat slave you are only used to entertain me when I am not working with my dare slaves. I am not a evil master/ although I will take punishment very seriously.

You have to have a cam. I will never ask you to place yourself in danger or harm others. I am a master not a maniac.

Thanks for reading.

What's your definition of a chat-slave and dare-slave. Just thought I'd get that clear as I'm not sure :)

MegaFauna
11-30-2007, 12:19 AM
Thanks for asking. I am just getting this right myself so if any masters have any input please share. My Chat slaves just chat with me and I normally do not like them becuase I do all the entertainment and make them feel good about themselves / then I send them out to collect information for me like google searching and to bring me links on topics or photos I want to see. I make them hunters and gatherers when I am bored with chatting. Dare Slaves, These are slaves who of course chat with me and I train but mostly complete my tasks on camera or make photo or scan art I assign.

Hope this helps.

MegaFauna
12-01-2007, 12:31 PM
I have met some other slave owners here/ And they RULE and are strangly helpful here. GREAT COMMUNITY!! They gave me some advice> Read tons of other Ads for SLAVES...so I made mines better. I am going to add some more personal information about what I am looking for in my post above:

I CURRENTLY OWN 2 SLAVES/ They are WORTHLESS BITCHES.
1) 16/male
2) 21/male

I need to own 1 or 2 more slaves to balance out my collection/ or to perhaps replace the older slaves completely. I actually hope to Replace my current slaves really. So if there are any Slave Masters out there who are into trading I can put my slaves up for display for you and have them practice and pose for you see if you want to trade.

First of All I Want NEW MALE slaves First and Foremost. Males in my collection and are given heavier training and harsher punishments then the girls.

YOUR TASKS will include:

Masturbation
Controlled and instructed masturbation,
toys
outdoors
Masks
Paint
restricted orgasms
exhuastion performance
anal excercises
Mouth exercisies
humiliation
Punishment
spanking/ whipping
Toilet
etc.

Actually, I will ask you to do anything I want and it is on a slave by slave basis.
So be clear about your limits. You must have a digital camera and a webcam and be ready to use it and take commands and complete tasks. Over time, I will put together more highly creative PUNISHMENTS and you will be sorry if you break the rules. You will do my tasks and train. In return you will be rewarded with the same intensity. I have learned to create an Atmosphere that is fair and peaceful although you will either beg or be forced to be worked or to be trained. I am not brash and I respect life and growth. There will be NO physical markings such as cutting, piercing or branding, etc. There may be ink or paint or makeup.

Now, for the WOMAN:

I generally hate woman or girls. I treat them poorly and try not to collect many. They are like filthy animals. The reason I ask for Woman Slaves (From here on will be referred to as 'DOG-PIGS') as well is becuase I like to keep one or two around who are well trained and highly obedient with a webcam. These dog pig slaves are useful. I like to experiment with them and purposely try to break them. You will definitely get strong ANAL training you filty Bitch.

Think of it like this:
MALE SLAVES are my SLAVES.
FEMALE SLAVES are my TOYS.

Hope this is better. :-)

[email protected]

meanmasterbrett
12-01-2007, 12:37 PM
hello i would also like to have you as a slave i would like to see you do pissing/masturbation cummin in a sock then placing it on your foot for a day drinking toilet water ( thats been used) calling me master and referring to your self as a dog,also self spanking maybe some public humiliation etc plz reply to this thankyou , Brett and also add me on msn [email protected]

meanmasterbrett
12-01-2007, 12:39 PM
sorry i totaly read this wrong

slaveboy29
12-03-2007, 03:06 PM
hello sir..im 18m cam slave and i am defenetly into humiliation and exhibitionism ..if your interested sir..pm me