PDA

View Full Version : super sleepover

baca diablo
10-17-2006, 10:00 PM
hey i am going to a giant sleepover. my friend is turning 16 and his parents are out of town for 2 weeks. so he is inviting every one over for a 6 day sleep over. i will be able to check for dares any time. i will do any dare provided its not totaly illegal. i have two younger bros and a little sis who has diapers and another younger sis who has some girly stuff, mostly underwear. so do your very worst:D

Lonelyangel
10-18-2006, 08:31 AM
ok i'll give it a whirl. for the whole time you are there you are not allowed to wear your clothes, you have to wear any of your siblings clotheing, bring somethings of each of theres on the first day and the group will decide what you must wear constantly for the 6 days! you MUST wear it no matter what! enjoy

baca diablo
10-19-2006, 03:19 PM
ok i will try it thx. i just realized that this is my 100th post

baca diablo
10-23-2006, 04:51 PM
ok i went to the party with a diaper my sis's shortest skirt my bros powerrangers shirt and a bra on. that go a huge laugh. the first thing we did was play T or D and my first dare was to not remove the diaper until the night was over except for dares. so any way i am still open to dares for like 5 and 2/3 days so do your worst. and if u don't know yet its co ed

Smile Guy
10-24-2006, 12:31 PM
Every single time you hear someone say "umm..." or "err..." or a variant of then you have to take off an item of clothing. No matter what! Enjoy!!!!

It's revenge for the sock dare you game me, lol.

baca diablo
10-24-2006, 02:43 PM
ok two ppl have said um/er tuck off underwear, i wear skirt with taped dick. and took of gloves, y they made me wear that i don't know. oh by the way other ppl r asking for dares. one is even willing to do semi illegal, she crazy

Rob
10-24-2006, 03:10 PM
Get them to tie you up with your wrists tied behind your back and to your ankles. You may be fully dressed, completely naked, or anywhere in between. They may now do anything to you for the next five or ten minutes, one hour if you're daring.

baca diablo
10-25-2006, 10:06 PM
ok i was in soaked diaper and bra full of poop as they got some one litl sis to change my diaper. all in all not to embarresing but kinda weird to have a 5 year old play with your dick

baca diablo
11-08-2006, 05:14 PM
party was awsome one girl took golden bath for like 30 mins then drank 5 cups. one girl used every jack'o'lanter near bye as sex toy. that was super funny. she did it naked. one guy striped for a realy old teacher he found then told them who he was. another guy who is realy short dressed as a girl and went to a party for a sort of sluty girl in the making like 13 and they realy thought he was a girl and part of dare was to tell them who u r so he striped and showed them an erection to prove it. 2 girls were dared to call random numbers and ask for dares. my gm called some guy in canada who said she had to carve a bar of soap into a dildo with her mouth then use it. final big dare was this group of shy ppl, boys and girls, had to call random ppl and get them to come over. when the like 3 invited ppl got there they had to be greated by the shy ppl who were naked and covered in oil and guys had erections. very funny

baca diablo
11-12-2006, 11:10 AM
oh 1 last thing for the um/er dare i ended up naked except for tape on dick, which was poorly done so dick stuck out, and l8r a diaper that every girl had writen and drawn on so there was alot of stuly stuff on it

guilmongo
09-19-2007, 11:57 AM
everyone play "COW"

four people play

they can pick from farmer mom dad or baby

first the farmer rides the dad
next the dad humps the mom (like a cow, from behind)
finally the baby sucks the mom (guys: dick and nipples, girls:breast)
baby gets "milk"

kc101
09-19-2007, 12:04 PM
11-12-2006, 06:10 PM - last reply..

think hes had his sleepover o_O

Kumquat250
09-19-2007, 12:13 PM
haha yeah really. kinda over now.

xxxMichellexxx
09-19-2007, 12:23 PM
plz don't bring these old threads back to life

Thread Locked