PDA

View Full Version : Need punishments by masters request

TeenSlave
11-29-2007, 03:13 PM
Hi, my master requested that I post this thread here asking for punishments he could give me just every now and then and for when I've disobeyed him.

I'm a 17 yr old male and my limits are no pee or poo or public and no permanent marks.

thanks

Looking4somename
11-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Tell your master that if he actually think he is a master, he should be creative eangh to think of his own punishments.

Seriously. All of you lazy so called "masters", stop asking other people to do your work for you.

SubMissChievous
11-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Tell your master that if he actually think he is a master, he should be creative eangh to think of his own punishments.

Seriously. All of you lazy so called "masters", stop asking other people to do your work for you.
lol Wow, Looking4somename, that's straightforward... But I kinda agree a bit here. The fact of the matter is that a Master should be able to work with his slave in order to get to learn what the slave likes & dislikes. Then it gets so much easier to find proper punishments when its necessary.

userben
11-29-2007, 05:11 PM

thats harsh please dont smash new users + he is a slave doing it at the request of his master im going to give you a vurable warning

TheLittleStrawberry
11-29-2007, 06:28 PM
thats harsh please dont smash new users + he is a slave doing it at the request of his master im going to give you a vurable warning

Well he was more directing it at the slave's master.

Anyway, I just say... Each to their own.

Maybe the master did it, to humiliate the slave in the process too. Who knows. But it does make you wonder about Masters' ability to come up with their own ideas.

It's never wrong to ask for inspiration though.

Looking4somename
11-30-2007, 11:28 AM
1) TeenSlave is not a new member here, he has been a member for more than a month and posted 15 messages, so don't accuse me of smashing new members. Check my posts and you'll see for yourself that I am always patient with new members.

2) The anger is not directed at the slave. It is directed at his master. Read my post carfuly and you will notice I didn't once mentioned the slave did something wrong. It's the master that should read this message and understand a thing or two from it (and I believe he is checking this thread every once in a while...)

3) This post is utterly useless. There have been way too many requests for dares and/or punishments here, and there is a whole section about punishments and ideas and a whole section about dares. If either the slave or the master really want to find a dare or a punishment, they can easily go over these forums. They are there for a reason.

4) I believe I am 100% right about what I said and most will agree with me.
I was straight forward, I was harsh, I know it - this is typical behaivour of so called "masters" that annoyes me to no end.
Yet there is no rule against making your point in a sraight forward and somewhat harsh way. I have not insulted him straight forward without any reason. I was being critical in a straigt forward way, and I had a perfectly valid reason to do that.

TeenSlave
11-30-2007, 11:36 AM
I don't think anyones accusing you of being wrong they are more questioning your attitude and I have to agree.

Sum
11-30-2007, 12:15 PM
I agree that the master should have been more imaginative themself or if they couldn't manage that go around and find dares off the rest of the site.

If they were doing this to add humilation that's a good thing, probably though to advoid this sort of thing they should have had you say that you were having to post this here as humilation.

Actually, i've just realised that this isn't even asking for a specific punishment because you've been bad but as general ideas. In that case the humilation argument is out of the picture.

Small redeeming feature of your master is though they had you post this in the correct place.

userben
11-30-2007, 12:21 PM
1) TeenSlave is not a new member here, he has been a member for more than a month and posted 15 messages, so don't accuse me of smashing new members. Check my posts and you'll see for yourself that I am always patient with new members.

2) The anger is not directed at the slave. It is directed at his master. Read my post carfuly and you will notice I didn't once mentioned the slave did something wrong. It's the master that should read this message and understand a thing or two from it (and I believe he is checking this thread every once in a while...)

3) This post is utterly useless. There have been way too many requests for dares and/or punishments here, and there is a whole section about punishments and ideas and a whole section about dares. If either the slave or the master really want to find a dare or a punishment, they can easily go over these forums. They are there for a reason.

4) I believe I am 100% right about what I said and most will agree with me.
I was straight forward, I was harsh, I know it - this is typical behaivour of so called "masters" that annoyes me to no end.
Yet there is no rule against making your point in a sraight forward and somewhat harsh way. I have not insulted him straight forward without any reason. I was being critical in a straigt forward way, and I had a perfectly valid reason to do that.

response to 1. he been here since oct that is new still
response to 2. although you didn’t insulted the slave you did his master and I would bet he is a member of the forums so there for you did insult a member
response to 3. you may think that but keep it to your self. if you don’t like what people are posting in that section stay out of it
response to 4. "this is typical behavior of so called "masters" that annoys me to no end." then ignore the post and master. "Yet there is no rule against making your point in a straight forward and somewhat harsh way. I have not insulted him straight forward without any reason." not but you insult his master which is probably a member.

Sum
11-30-2007, 12:26 PM
response to 3. you may think that but keep it to your self. if you don’t like what people are posting in that section stay out of it

Isn't it the duty of every memeber of a community to help to improve said community?

I feel his heart was in the right place, but he just came across a little strong.

Looking4somename
11-30-2007, 01:27 PM
response to 1. he been here since oct that is new still
response to 2. although you didn’t insulted the slave you did his master and I would bet he is a member of the forums so there for you did insult a member
response to 4. "this is typical behavior of so called "masters" that annoys me to no end." then ignore the post and master. "Yet there is no rule against making your point in a straight forward and somewhat harsh way. I have not insulted him straight forward without any reason." not but you insult his master which is probably a member.
OK, lets scan the post and you'll get what I'm talking about mostly in #3.

The master has ordered the slave to create a thread in the forum asking for punishment for everyday use. This is not a punishment, this is not done in order to humialte the slave, this is not done to get a harsh punishment for the slave's disobediance. For all we know, the slave might be a really good and obediant one...
The master has specifically asked him to just "fish for punishments" so that he won't have to think of them himself when he will need to punish his slave.
He is clearly saying "give me punishment to use on my slave when he disobey" (although it is written in 3rd person in the original post)

This is the behavior of a lazy master that doesn't want to be bothered with thinking things for himself. Simple as that.

You should also take into consideration the fact that he didn't even ask for a certain type of punishment. It that was the case, I would have been some-what understanding.

Now, about my harsh attitude in my first reply.
I do not think I was overly rude. In fact, I actually tuned down a lot so that I won't exagrrate and violate the rules.
Let's go over my my first post, shall we?

"Tell your master that if he actually think he is a master, he should be creative eangh to think of his own punishments."

There is not a single insult here, first and foremst.
I am being harsh. I am being disrespectful. I am being straight-forward.
I have no respect for masters that ask other people to do all the work for them.
I am a straight-forward guy, I cut right to the point in these things.
Even if the master doesn't want to create his own punishments, there is a whole section filled with punishments and ideas, and another filled with dares. Getting some from them is very simple.
When I read this sentence over and over, I always end up thinking what he is saying is just an un-straightforward way of saying: "even though you already wrote all or most of your suggestions in other forums (Punishment and ideas & Dare) post them again here because I don't want to look for them myself."

Ofcourse I will be pissed off. Ofcourse I will be harsh. This behavior should not be encouraged.

This is actully directed towards both this master, and other masters that asked their slaves to post similar posts (although none was as bad as this one.)
I mean it - if you can't do your work for yourself (ie: thinking of punishments) - don't expect us to do it for you. You can ask for guideness, you can ask for a place where you'll be able to find some good ideas, you can even ask for a certain punishment that would fit a certain disobediance. Asking for general punishments, though, is simply being lazy. Look up lazy in the dictionary if you are not sure.

Yes, this sentence is more insulting, but it is only insulting with it's honesty. I am not swearing. I am just being disrespectful and sarcastic.
And if someone is insulted by this, than he is clearly one of those, and I qoute myself "lazy so called masters."

I could probably be a little more patient or respectful, I could have explained that he should search the punishments and ideas sub-forum, I know that.
But I say again, the slave is not the one that I'm even writing my posts to, it is all directed at the master, and since the master wasn't kind eangh to grace us with his presence, I can't really suggest that.

Also, I'd have to agree with sum1(2):
Isn't it the duty of every memeber of a community to help to improve said community?

It is, and this is exactly what I was doing with my original post (although I was, indeed, harsh.)
Do notice that I could have ignored this and not carry on talking about this matter, but I think that this is actually helping the community, or atleast either you, me, the original poster or maybe just a single member that will happen to actually read all the messages in this thread and learn something new from this.

RAWRxxStephanie
11-30-2007, 03:06 PM
No one cares. Just drop this stupid arguement. If no one likes the responses, then why waste your time on it?
Just grow up and leave.

vampyrepain
11-30-2007, 03:16 PM
If your master is having problems thinking of ways to punish you, he could give/lend you to another master for your punishment.

Sum
11-30-2007, 03:23 PM
or perform a google search. It's not hard to find interesting ideas, form people who're much more experienced that virtually anyone here http://www.domsub.info/punishmentideas.html http://www.leathernroses.com/generalbdsm/generalbdsm.htm#punish

TheLittleStrawberry
11-30-2007, 05:44 PM

I feel his heart was in the right place, but he just came across a little strong.

I agree here. I personally agree with Looking... But I wouldn't be that harsh. Or at least I don't think so.

But I do think that Looking's attitude really wasn't that bad. Although... If Teenslave really cared about having a creative master or not, he probably wouldn't post this right now. SO they both deserve each other I guess.

Anyway, let's just ll agree that nothing's gonna change here.. So each to their own as I said x_x

TheLittleStrawberry
11-30-2007, 05:49 PM
If no one likes the responses, then why waste your time on it?

Because some of us actually believe that this place could be improved, and are actually trying to add quality to this forum.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I try though.

TeenSlave
12-01-2007, 03:55 PM
This threads getting a bit silly, I'd suggest either get it back on topic or a mod could close it, although it is up to the mods not me.

xxxMichellexxx
12-01-2007, 09:04 PM
This threads getting a bit silly, I'd suggest either get it back on topic or a mod could close it, although it is up to the mods not me.

ya stay on topic guys! :D

TeenSlave, i'll leave this open for now unless you want it closed