PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Snowdaddy

sokkos
12-02-2010, 04:15 PM
One snowy day in Scotland, little children were at play. It was great to have a snow day off school, yes-sir-ray. Building snowmen all day long. One cheeky little boy decided to build a snowlady, giving boobies to his frozen lady.

The little boy's childish peer tries to do one better and make his snowman a true snowMAN with help from a cucumber and a couple of potato balls.

Now while these young lads are warm in bed, two teenage drunk girls are out to play. "Oh, look Wendy - that snowman got big boobies like you! I dare you to take off your bra and cover the poor naked snowperson."

Wendy does as she is told. Stripping half naked to give the poor naked snowperson her bra. Then spots the next snowman. "Oh Rita, look that one has a massive cock - I dare you to suck it off - cock and balls."

Rita does as she is told. Going down on all fours to do so, sucking and biting on the large cucumber and potato balls until Wendy sticks her finger up Rita butt causing both teenaged drunked girls to roll about laughing in the snow missing the drunken but clever dirty old man walking towards them.

The drunken dirty old man, hearing both girls daring each other to fuck the poor snowman replaces the large cucumber with his cock sticking out from the snowman leaving poor drunken Rita fucking this drunken but clever dirty old man who is truly the SNOWDADDY!!! As nine months later the snowman becomes a daddy!!!

Stormwalker22
12-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Interesting story but how did the dirty old man get inside the snowman

iamdaring90
12-10-2010, 08:57 PM
it's just a rape story really.. ok i suppose.. wasn't just my thing though