PDA

View Full Version : Really doing the dares ?

Garchi
11-29-2007, 04:10 AM
Hi all,
First, i'm not a natural english speaker/writer so please excuse my english if it's too bad.

I'm new here, i spent some times ready Dares and Online Dares Forums and I would like to know if peoples are really making the dares when they say they are ?

I'm sure dare like, going out naked or masturbate or shaving or simple things can be done and maybe all the ppl who said they did it were honest.

But for me, lots of dares looks like impossible to me, like pee/poo most of the time or food, because when reading i found them really surprising (dunno if the word is good)
Like pee in pants, keep the all the day, or pee in pants then put it in your mouth or in you ass....
Lots of things like that i'm not sure that people are really doing this.
Maybe i'm wrong, maybe it's because I will never do things like that but most of the time i'm like -> :eek: when i read dare posts.

So, my question was, all the times you said you've done a dare, was it real ?
Or have you some times, said you did, but in fact you didn't have ?

TheLittleStrawberry
11-29-2007, 04:15 AM
Hi all,
First, i'm not a natural english speaker/writer so please excuse my english if it's too bad.

I'm new here, i spent some times ready Dares and Online Dares Forums and I would like to know if peoples are really making the dares when they say they are ?

I'm sure dare like, going out naked or masturbate or shaving or simple things can be done and maybe all the ppl who said they did it were honest.

But for me, lots of dares looks like impossible to me, like pee/poo most of the time or food, because when reading i found them really surprising (dunno if the word is good)
Like pee in pants, keep the all the day, or pee in pants then put it in your mouth or in you ass....
Maybe i'm wrong, maybe it's because I will never do things like that but most of the time i'm like -> :eek: when i read dare posts.

So, my question was, all the times you said you've done a dare, was it real ?
Or have you some times, said you did, but in fact you didn't have ?

Yes it was real... Some people are actually brave/stupid(j/k) enough to do some of the dares :p

What I wont do, I have put in my limits in my signature. If there's something I can't do, I say it.

Merlin
11-29-2007, 04:36 AM
Lets be honest.. some will do them some wont ... But you should allways keep in minde, people that do these things like to be "forced" or humiliated (Or from my standpoint force and humiliate others :)). So the amount of people actually doing their dares is quite high.

ManicD
11-29-2007, 05:02 AM
if i dont want to do a certain dare, i say.

otherwise most are fun

Garchi
11-29-2007, 06:50 AM
Ok, thank you for answering
I know everyone has his limits but some dares sounds really crazy :p
At least, after reading a lots of dare I know think I know my limits :p

TheLittleStrawberry
11-29-2007, 06:54 AM
At least, after reading a lots of dare I know think I know my limits :p

Wetting yourself really isnt that hard. You just have to... let go :p...

I'd say that things like touching your left elbow with your left hand are impossible :)

Merlin
11-29-2007, 06:56 AM
I know everyone has his limits but some dares sounds really crazy :p[...]Some of the people here are crazy :p

SubMissChievous
11-29-2007, 06:58 AM
At least, after reading a lots of dare I know think I know my limits :pYes, reading both sections (Dare & Tord) are actually a good way to find out what sounds appealing & what seems to be too much. It might be a good idea for beginners to read some of those just to have a general idea of what they might be asked to do, especially if they want to get into slave/master stuff.

Pikachu
11-30-2007, 06:53 AM
Hi all,

k i have done both those above dares i have also shaved my pubes shat myself and with piss whilst taking laxatives and than put it in my mouth and masderpated analy for a punishment for my Mistress.....

in fact nearly everything i have done for my Mistress except for the shaving i forgot who dared me to do that but if i ever find out i will get my revenge......i don't think i could possibly lose in a game of tod because i am one of those idiots who will do most dares asked of them except for public family or pernament marks....i am yet too chicken out on a dare...if that ansers your question i mean why ask for dares if they don't push your limits or if they arn't going to test you in any remote way what would be the point of asking for dares then....

so i will always ask for a description of them doing the dare and if i am happy with the description i will believe them and you should to

you see some members are actually crazy enough to pretty much do anything lol god bless our spirits...lol

Ikon
11-30-2007, 05:30 PM
If im playing a game i will do my best to do every dare. If for some reason one of them broke one of my limits i would say i cant do it, and suggest i do something else or make up for it somehow. But, yes, alot of people do these dares on the site, even the crazy ones

TheLittleStrawberry
11-30-2007, 05:57 PM
k i have done both those above dares i have also shaved my pubes shat myself and with piss whilst taking laxatives and than put it in my mouth and masderpated analy for a punishment for my Mistress.....

in fact nearly everything i have done for my Mistress except for the shaving i forgot who dared me to do that but if i ever find out i will get my revenge......i don't think i could possibly lose in a game of tod because i am one of those idiots who will do most dares asked of them except for public family or pernament marks....i am yet too chicken out on a dare...if that ansers your question i mean why ask for dares if they don't push your limits or if they arn't going to test you in any remote way what would be the point of asking for dares then....

so i will always ask for a description of them doing the dare and if i am happy with the description i will believe them and you should to

you see some members are actually crazy enough to pretty much do anything lol god bless our spirits...lol

But as my saying goes: The crazier, the better.

It's the crazy people that make this world a cool place to live :p

Dareholic
09-22-2012, 08:34 PM
"So, my question was, all the times you said you've done a dare, was it real ?
Or have you some times, said you did, but in fact you didn't have ?"

I have did every single one I have ever type an a reply to. On this site, I will take what you type at face value. You only am shorting yourself on this site if you say you did something and yet not have done it.