PDA

View Full Version : 20/M/Master seeks F/Slave (webcam required)

marth
11-29-2007, 12:53 AM
I'm marth,
I'm probably the most creative master you'll find, and i have a way of finding exactly what it is that my slaves need.
I'm not the super strict type, but I'll make you push your limits. If you don't consider yourself super hard-core, or you just like being dared on a more personal level, you're what i'm looking for.

I specialize in slaves who enjoy
sexual, masturbation, restricted orgasms,

but i'm also good at
pain, public, embarrassment

you'll need either a webcam, or a digital camera.

Check my profile for examples of dares i'll give starting out, but i'm looking for any experience level really.

-marth

TheLittleStrawberry
11-29-2007, 02:45 AM
...I'm probably the most creative master you'll find...

Can you give an example? :)

marth
11-29-2007, 03:49 AM
I didn't give any cuz each slave is different and i tailor everything to match each person. But if you must, haha, here are some i usually start with in order from less experienced to more.

1) Strip completely naked, lay face up on the sink, let the water run over your clit for 1 full minute then do 10 seconds of all hot and 10 of all cold water.

2) Get 3 glasses, go to the nearest hose, and turn it on to a trickle... then insert it, and DO NOT let it come out. let the water trikle into the 3 glasses till they are all filled before going back in. If the hose comes out of you at any time, you have to empty the glasses and start over.

3) Wear a skirt, with no panties, pick 6 larger items, carry them with you, and have a different one in you every hour. take a picture of yourself changing them each time you do. You have to change the items in a public place, a different location each time. you can do it outdoors but it must be different spots each time.
choose from:
a condom filled with water, then frozen to ice
2 golf balls, or ping pong balls
vibrator,
ring of keys
cellphone
a hand excerciser (the kind you squeeze)
any thing large from the fridge (10 grapes, a banana), you have to eat it when you take it out,
hot sauce covered hot sauce bottle,
toothpaste covered bottle of anything

4) get your shortest skirt, and a tight shirt on, no underwear at all. now insert a banana or cucumber in your puss y, and 3 pens in your ass. walk around your block, neighborhood at least 3 blocks. any person you see you have to wave to. If they wave back, bend over to "tie your shoe."

marth

marth
11-29-2007, 10:11 PM
hey cool, did i get a 5 star rating? i hope i'll get some replies with that.

Sum
11-30-2007, 07:35 AM
I don't know, i personaly gave you 4 stars but the average made it 5. Good luck though.