PDA

View Full Version : A Day of Dares!!!

Smile Guy
10-16-2006, 01:36 PM
Well, an afternoon of dares at least. :o

You see, I usually do sport in the afternoon but due to injury I couldn't do it. I decided to walk up to the playing fields at the top of my school anyway. To get to these playing fields you have to walk through quite a large wood and as I was late nobody else was around. But suddenly, as I was in this secluded wood all on my own, a daring mood gripped me... And I decided to dare myself, three, increasingly hard dares!

1) I dared myself to walk from one side of the room to another with my penis sticking out of my flies and no covering no matter what!

Well, I set about doing this particular dare and got myself all sorted out down below. I walked with my arms behind my back the entire length of the woods... And didn't come across or anyone and I'm 99.9% sure that nobody saw me!

2) This next dare combined both nakedness and pain... I dared myself to walk completely naked through a bramble and nettle patch!

Rather painful and I've got a big scratch along my penis because of it. Luckily, no one saw me and it wasn't as painful as I was expecting it to be!

3) I dared myself to take off all my clothes and wander dropping off my items of clothing all over the place. I would then have to stay naked for half an hour and collect back my items of clothing after that.

This is where it went all wrong. It's an incredibly hard dare in the first place really, particularly as I had no sense of time and therefore people might start wandering back from sport. But a dare's a dare here on getDare so I just had to do it!
Basically, once I had hidden all my clothes I almost immediately heard a rumble of footsteps and the entirety of my sport class entered the wood. I desperately ran into a nearby bush and lay waiting. But, that was not the worse to happen, because as I had placed all my clothes in obvious places around the wood I suddenly heard someone shouting, "Hey! I found a shirt!!!" There was laughter and basically I haven't seen that shirt since. Once everyone had finally gone I went wandering around. Practically none of my clothes were left. They had all vanished. Now this was quite a problem as I was now stuck in this little woodland area with absolutely no clothes.
If anyone of you have ever had a dare go wrong in this sort of way, y'know how I felt. Adrenaline-pumped, yes, but a slow sinking-feeling that I began to feel. I searched a bit more and actually managed to find a sock. Wasn't exactly what I was hoping for.
Except it gets worse because next thing I know I turn around and see a dog, then a dog owner staring at me. She was about 18 or so and I think she's a friend's sibling. Rather freaked out, she ran off and the dog followed.

Eventually, I managed to find a very muddy top and I wrapped it round my waist before I started the very long walk through school to the changing rooms where I raided lost property. I managed to pretend I was wearing swimming trunks and had just come from the swimming pool but I doubt people believed me.

So. Why am I writing this here at getDare? Well, first of all, it's an amusing story all about dares but secondly because I want you to try out these sort of things. Yes, they can have catastrophic results like I described above but who cares? That's the risk of dares!

And, I love these kind of dares so if you could post dares that I can do then please do so. I'm looking forward to such an experience again!

Happy daring! :D

dared to perfection
12-06-2006, 12:41 PM
I would love to try walking through woodlands naked but unfortunatly i live in the middle of a city and can't yet drive. One day i shall do it though!!

2doctor
06-09-2007, 11:58 PM
why dont you do it in a park then

Soraslight
06-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Don't revive such an old thread, a year ago that was made.

Powerstrip
06-18-2007, 06:17 AM
Don't revive such an old thread, a year ago that was made.

What's wrong with reviving old threads?

Manbearpig
06-18-2007, 11:38 AM
In my opinion, nothing is really wrong with it, in fact i enjoy people bringing up old threads. However, i do not like people commenting on it as if they just did the dare.

nuditydudity
01-22-2008, 09:23 PM
It's great fun! (Reviving old treads, I mean, which I'm doing right now! Huh...)

Anyway, Mods, I really think that this deserves a place of honor...

In the stories section!
(or best of GetDare if you want that's good too...)

NudityDudity

kbaker1223
08-08-2009, 08:28 PM
I didn't read the rules and now I am banned for 2 weeks

Manbearpig
08-08-2009, 09:20 PM
I said this 2 years ago, I love looking at old dares!!! However, breaking the rules isn't cool.

glue
08-09-2009, 09:50 AM
rule breaking is bad

but that is a dare i never read so...

rating : 9/10