PDA

View Full Version : Online bondage

MissStephanie
11-28-2007, 09:12 PM
Anybody here do any bondage stuff with people online? What do you do? I know about freezing handcuff keys in water. What else do people do?

SubMissChievous
11-28-2007, 09:22 PM
Here's one thing that I've done once & was hmmm... "interesting" :) While chatting, the sub has to tie one rope around their waist. Then tie a second one in the back of the first rope & let it go between both legs & bring it in front of them. Then tie both wrists to the rope that goes between the sub's legs & let him/her have just enough space to reach their keyboard while typing but it must be short enough so whenever the sub types the rope will pull onto the sub's crotch. I hope I've explained it well enough here, feel free to ask if it's not clear... :) Obviously, to make it effective the sub has to be either naked or at least bottomless. And make sure to make it a long conversation... ;)

MissStephanie
11-29-2007, 10:59 AM
That sounds interesting Chloe, but I'm not sure it would be as effective for guys. I'd love to hear more rope bondage ideas if anybody has any.

Would also love to hear if anybody has any ideas for keeping keys away from subs other than putting them in ice.

Simple_me
11-29-2007, 11:14 AM
i think you could make it for guys, but instead of tying it round the back, just tie it to balls instead:p

the only other way i could think of keeping a key is by instilling some sort of punishment or treat, depending on the time the spend locked up... i suppose that could work.

Merlin
11-29-2007, 11:21 AM
You can buy a "Safe Release". Also works with ice but you don't need a key (making it saver)... And some people seam to hang the keys on a clock hand (Not that safe)...
I was looking for selfbondage ideas the last few days too... the problem is most of them are quite comparable and you end up with 2-3 basic ideas and thats it. It just feels so limited if you compare it with multi person bondage... But i would also be happy about some ideas ...

lucky
11-29-2007, 04:02 PM
For a key I agree the ice idea.

Now found somewhere (not bondage sorry) about sinulators = vibrators that can be controlled online. For having an online slave, I still try to think of ways of toys that can be controlled remote.