PDA

View Full Version : The club

im your master
11-29-2010, 03:42 AM
Mary was a shy 16yo girl that lived in a small country town in Australia.She kept to herself most of the time and only had a few close friends that she hung around with at school and on the weekends.Her best friend was Sylvia a 15yo girl that Mary knew all of her life and they did everything together.
One day in the middle of the school holidays Mary and Sylvia were sitting down at the lake reading the letters each had received from the girls club which was a very popular and exclusive club made up of most of the girls from the local girl guides club.
The letters read- you have been chosen to join the girls club and will be let in as junior members on probation if you pass the club initiation on Wednesday at our clubhouse at 6pm.Please remember if you accept our invitation you will only ever have this chance to pass the initiation and never be asked again.
“I have been waiting for years to be invited to join”Mary said to Sylvia as she thought about all the party's and popularity they would receive after joining the club.”Me to but i have heard a lot of rumors about what happens at the initiation” Sylvia replied.
After both agreeing to join they both went home and met up again on Wednesday at the clubhouse for the initiation.They entered the clubhouse and walked into a room with all the other club members in it.They all grabbed our arms and legs and proceeded to strip us naked and forced us to kiss and play with each other while taking pictures of us.”You can get dressed now” said one of the girls and then told us the reason for the photo,s.
we will delete all the photos of you when you pass the initiation but now you to are committed to doing the initiation and if you pull out of it or we think you arn,t trying we will post the photos on the net and all over school.
Now there a bucket on the table each girl will pick a peace of paper out of it which will determine there initiation task.Sylvia went first and handed the peace of paper to the girl at the front of the table and she read it out loud to the other members.The paper said WHIPPING.as 2 girls grabbed her arms and moved her over to the single bed in the corner of the room where they proceeded to tie her face down on the bed using the bed haid as a tyeing post.Then after removing her pants and panties and tyeing her feet they all took it in terns to whip her small ass cheeks with a peace of garden hose.
After a half hour they had finished whipping her as she lay still tied crying and nursing a very sore and red ass.As they untied her one of them said “you passed and welcome to the girls club”.
Next was my turn so i reached into the bucket hoping that i never receive the same fate then handed the girl my peace of paper.She giggled and then read out my fate.
It read WORTHLESS DOG SLAVE.”
You are now our dirty slut slave to humiliate and treat like a dog for the next 3 months and any time any of us want you to do something we will call you and you will do as we say or if we think you fail in any way we will send out the photo,s to everyone you know including your parents.
My heart sunk in my chest and i wondered what would be in store for me

END OF PART ONE.

im your master
11-29-2010, 03:47 AM
Any advice or comments on my storie would be appreciated.

ant
11-29-2010, 03:51 AM
an excelant story plz keep it up

firenight
11-29-2010, 08:29 AM
i like it please go on

iceman713
11-29-2010, 03:39 PM
yea but 6 months isn't that a bit much

im your master
11-29-2010, 11:26 PM
OK then ill edit it and change it to 3 months.

Demon Thief
11-30-2010, 10:28 AM
Okay start so far.

Vodin30
11-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Pretty good start. Looking forward to seeing it progress