PDA

View Full Version : `Hot Sauce. ( NEVER again )

Instinct
11-28-2010, 09:28 PM
* Not necessarily a fiction story, or much of a story.. Just sharing an experience, I guess it counts as a story? Please tell me if this goes there, I wasn't sure. (:

:eek:

So I've tried toothpaste on my clit.. no big deal. It burns a little, but for the most part, I kinda liked the lingering cooling sensation my toothpaste had <3 Not to say that all toothpaste acts the same way.

However, I got dared to try hot sauce.. My initial reaction was, "Okay..big deal, it'll burn a little. It's edible, it can't be that bad."

Horrible, horrible, absolutely stupid idea.

I got it on. A little dab of it.
Nothing happened for the first few seconds..
then, HOLY CRAP! The hot, stinging sensation started. I waited, thinking it would stay okay and that I could take it..
I was wrong.
It started burning like hell! (Excuse my language)

So, I did the only logical thing possible...I ran my ass to the bathroom and got the shower on cold.
I must have been there for like 30 minutes straight, from the time logs on my chat conversations.. (there was a 30~ gap between the last time I talked, and when I returned)
The cold water numbed it, but then after a while I guess the burning effects had sunken through the skin to the clit or the nerve that runs through there, and I felt it. The cold water luckily didn't let it affect it as much as it probably would have though..

My choice in hot sauce was also probably poor.. we have 1 hot sauce in our house, Habanero, the green kind.

Next time I'll follow my usual rule of "No chemicals or any liquid whatsoever below the waist."

I'm not one to cry or whine, but .. :facepalm:

This had me cussing in my head like a drunk pirate.

misspiggy7
12-01-2010, 06:52 PM
XD
sorry but...
XD...
i understand the pain though, my friends had me try hot sauce, but your experience was a LOT worse(probably because it's the green kind)
I though it would burn like toothpaste, too

Instinct
12-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Maybe the toothpaste I used wasn't the typical burning kind xD I mean, it does burn a little..but it's mostly cold. It actually makes my tongue a little numb o_0 it's Colgate Total Whitening Paste :P