PDA

View Full Version : 22/F Unenjoyable Masturbation Dares

ASuther
11-28-2010, 07:46 AM
Well, right now i just really want to, but i promised myself that next time i felt the urge to, id make it hard, and unsavory.

So, i need a way to masturbate so i get no enjoyment, no satisfaction, and as much discomfort as possible.
I dont have any toys, other than handcuffs and a blindfold.
I will do this in public, so long as it isnt stupidly public.
I have 2 hours to kill, so you can make it long if you want to (Yes, a 2 hour long masturbation dare. It doesnt need to be all masturbation, you can add things for me to do before im even allowed to, so long as it makes the experience worse in the end; Or just 2 hours of masturbation, so long as its bad.)
I will be here this whole time, and can do live updates by means of a blog if need be.
I fail miserably at edging too.

So... Now i wait for the replies.

Fridrich
11-28-2010, 08:13 AM
get naked, put clothespin to your nipples, and insert large amount of toothpaste to your pussy and also on your clit. Also add toothpaste to your butt. Then use your toothbrush and brush your clit for 20 minutes, dont cum.

ASuther
11-28-2010, 08:16 AM
get naked, put clothespin to your nipples, and insert large amount of toothpaste to your pussy and also on your clit. Also add toothpaste to your butt. Then use your toothbrush and brush your clit for 20 minutes, dont cum.

2 things first
A: Where am i to do this?
B: What is the consequence if i fail? (Not essential. I do need an answer for A though)

Fridrich
11-28-2010, 08:22 AM
2 things first
A: Where am i to do this?
B: What is the consequence if i fail? (Not essential. I do need an answer for A though)

A:where you want, but be naked and drink 1l of water right now. When you finish (after 20 minutes) go to the toilet and pee with toothpaste in pussy and rubbing your clit.

B:If you fail I'll tell you then

Sasahara
11-28-2010, 08:24 AM
Masturbate by finger fucking your ass with at least two fingers. If you find yourself getting close to cumming, put a clothespin on your clit and keep going. If you are still getting close to cumming, pull the clothespin off your clit. Keep going. You can stop after 30 minutes. You should do this in your living room with the curtains open.

ASuther
11-28-2010, 08:24 AM
A:where you want, but be naked and drink 1l of water right now. When you finish (after 20 minutes) go to the toilet and pee with toothpaste in pussy and rubbing your clit.

B:If you fail I'll tell you then

Ok - Ill just use the floor right next to me. Ill let you know when im done, and how it went.

PS: Im still taking other dares. Ill need 30 minutes from right now (I hope), then ill do the next one.

ASuther
11-28-2010, 08:25 AM
Masturbate by finger fucking your ass with at least two fingers. If you find yourself getting close to cumming, put a clothespin on your clit and keep going. If you are still getting close to cumming, pull the clothespin off your clit. Keep going. You can stop after 30 minutes. You should do this in your living room with the curtains open.

I dont have any clothespins - Feel free to change that to anything, and add some kind of consequence for this is you like.

Sasahara
11-28-2010, 08:28 AM
I dont have any clothespins - Feel free to change that to anything, and add some kind of consequence for this is you like.

Your consequence is to make at least 3 fingers in your ass. If you get close to cumming, the first time, slap your clit hard 6 times. The second time, pinch it between your fingernails and don't let go until either you cum or the half hour is up.

Fridrich
11-28-2010, 08:33 AM
then tie your clit with dental floss and another end tie to some chair or something. Now go away from chair to stretch your clit. Then fuck your ass for 5 minutes with cucumber/carrot/.... then fuck your pussy with hairbrush. still have your clit stretched.

pantheraleo76
11-28-2010, 08:37 AM
Sit naked on the floor and masturbate for exactly 5 minutes (if you cum pinch your nipples and spank your pussy 5 times) then crawl through the whole flat and then back to the place you started.
Start masturbating for 5 minutes (if you should cum then double your punishment - pinch your nipples two times and spank your pussy ten times) then crawl through the flat and back.
Start masturbating for 5 minutes (if you should cum then double your punishment - pinch your nipples four times and spank your pussy twenty times) then crawl through the flat and back.
You get the idea ?

ginger88
11-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Masterbate however you choose, but when you are on edge, get two ice cubes. Rub one on your nipples and the other on your clit, then inssert it. Now you can cum ;)

ofthenorth
11-28-2010, 08:45 AM
Whatever time you have left you must spend it with an object in your pussy and ass masturbating constantly. You will use toothpaste as lube for both. Reapply the toothpaste every 15 min. Once your time is up you must ask 5 people to allow you to cum. Once you receive permission you must bring yourself to orgasm within 1 minute upon receiving the last permission, failure and you don't get to cum. If you do make it you must immedaitely stop touching as soon as you start to cum and ruin it.

ASuther
11-28-2010, 08:46 AM
Ok, the needles were nearly unbearable (Compromise akin clothespins)
But i coped. The toothepaste was also horrible, and the brush was just sadistic.
I didnt cum, i couldnt even arouse myself that much.
Getting the stuff out was as back as having it in as well.

This is exactly what i needed, thankyou

ASuther
11-28-2010, 08:47 AM
Your consequence is to make at least 3 fingers in your ass. If you get close to cumming, the first time, slap your clit hard 6 times. The second time, pinch it between your fingernails and don't let go until either you cum or the half hour is up.

Doing this now - Im doing ALL of these as of now.

Sasahara
11-28-2010, 08:50 AM
Doing this now - Im doing ALL of these as of now.

I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes!

ASuther
11-28-2010, 08:57 AM
I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes!

Ok, i somehow managed to cum while pinching myself - It was painful, and strained. Which is what i need more of.
I dont even know how i managed to arouse myself while enduring the pinching.

ASuther
11-28-2010, 08:59 AM
then tie your clit with dental floss and another end tie to some chair or something. Now go away from chair to stretch your clit. Then fuck your ass for 5 minutes with cucumber/carrot/.... then fuck your pussy with hairbrush. still have your clit stretched.
This one now. I have to improvise in a way that i wont like, by jamming the chair at a window, with me hanging out. Ill also have to use proper thread. More pain and exposure for me is enough consequence i think. I dont have a cucumber or carrot, so ill just use a hairbrush.
This will hurt like HELL. I just know it.
Also, im setting myself the rule that if the thread breaks and i go out the window, i retie myself with the broken thread, and add 5 minutes.

pantheraleo76
11-28-2010, 09:04 AM
Just an idea and it is Off-Topic, too ... after removing the hairbrush from your pussy you should then use it to brush your hair

ASuther
11-28-2010, 09:07 AM
This one now. I have to improvise in a way that i wont like, by jamming the chair at a window, with me hanging out. Ill also have to use proper thread. More pain and exposure for me is enough consequence i think. I dont have a cucumber or carrot, so ill just use a hairbrush.
This will hurt like HELL. I just know it.
Also, im setting myself the rule that if the thread breaks and i go out the window, i retie myself with the broken thread, and add 5 minutes.

Well, the thread broke when i tried to get myself back in, but it was already over. I couldnt get the brush in properly, but i managed, and didnt cum. It hurt way too much for that. And it drew blood.
Worst. Experience. Ever.
Thankyou

ASuther
11-28-2010, 09:08 AM
Sit naked on the floor and masturbate for exactly 5 minutes (if you cum pinch your nipples and spank your pussy 5 times) then crawl through the whole flat and then back to the place you started.
Start masturbating for 5 minutes (if you should cum then double your punishment - pinch your nipples two times and spank your pussy ten times) then crawl through the flat and back.
Start masturbating for 5 minutes (if you should cum then double your punishment - pinch your nipples four times and spank your pussy twenty times) then crawl through the flat and back.
You get the idea ?

Saving this for last

ASuther
11-28-2010, 09:09 AM
Whatever time you have left you must spend it with an object in your pussy and ass masturbating constantly. You will use toothpaste as lube for both. Reapply the toothpaste every 15 min. Once your time is up you must ask 5 people to allow you to cum. Once you receive permission you must bring yourself to orgasm within 1 minute upon receiving the last permission, failure and you don't get to cum. If you do make it you must immedaitely stop touching as soon as you start to cum and ruin it.
A bit easy :) But ill save this for last as well, unless its tweaked

Sasahara
11-28-2010, 09:15 AM
Masturbate by rubbing your clit with sandpaper. After 5 minutes, use the sandpaper on your nipples instead and poke your clit with the needle you used on your nipple earlier. While the needle is poking into your clit, stroke it with your fingers for 5 minutes. Don't cum.

ASuther
11-28-2010, 09:17 AM
Masturbate by rubbing your clit with sandpaper. After 5 minutes, use the sandpaper on your nipples instead and poke your clit with the needle you used on your nipple earlier. While the needle is poking into your clit, stroke it with your fingers for 5 minutes. Don't cum.
Ok - And dont worry, there is no way ill be able to cum...
Here goes

Sasahara
11-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Ok - And dont worry, there is no way ill be able to cum...
Here goes

Well, hey, you managed to cum while pinching your clit last time... I just thought I'd make it harder for you :)

ASuther
11-28-2010, 09:30 AM

Ok, the skin on my clit, and my nipples are just in pain at this point. The needle barely felt like anything.

This is perfect.

Now that my body is in this wrecked condition, ill request that i get given one that are slightly worse, but in which i MUST orgasm. And 5-10 minutes long if possible.
Then ill need a break

Then ill have gotten what i deserve.
Make it HARD.

Fridrich
11-28-2010, 09:35 AM
have you pierced your clit ?

Sasahara
11-28-2010, 09:36 AM
You want hard, huh? Let's combine pain with less sensation then...

First, put the needles back into your nipples. You'll need them later on.

Next, put on a pair of pantyhose (no panties.) You will be masturbating through the hose to lessen the feeling in your clit.

You must now masturbate through the hose (either rubbing your clit or pushing fingers into yourself- remember, through the hose, not inside the hose.) If you find you are about to cum, push on one of the needles in your nipples. Next time you are about to cum, push on the other needle.

You have 10 minutes.

ASuther
11-28-2010, 09:45 AM
You want hard, huh? Let's combine pain with less sensation then...

First, put the needles back into your nipples. You'll need them later on.

Next, put on a pair of pantyhose (no panties.) You will be masturbating through the hose to lessen the feeling in your clit.

You must now masturbate through the hose (either rubbing your clit or pushing fingers into yourself- remember, through the hose, not inside the hose.) If you find you are about to cum, push on one of the needles in your nipples. Next time you are about to cum, push on the other needle.

You have 10 minutes.
Ill hate myself for this, but...
Harder

Sasahara
11-28-2010, 09:47 AM
Ill hate myself for this, but...
Harder

Then do everything I posted above but first put your hairbrush handle (covered in toothpaste) up your ass and put toothpaste in your pussy before beginning the masturbation.

ASuther
11-28-2010, 09:49 AM
Then do everything I posted above but first put your hairbrush handle (covered in toothpaste) up your ass and put toothpaste in your pussy before beginning the masturbation.

How much toothpaste in my pussy?

Sasahara
11-28-2010, 09:51 AM
How much toothpaste in my pussy?

Squeeze the tube for 5 seconds. Oh, and you only have 5 minutes to cum now.

ASuther
11-28-2010, 09:53 AM
Squeeze the tube for 5 seconds. Oh, and you only have 5 minutes to cum now.

Ok... Here it goes

Dark_soul89
11-28-2010, 09:58 AM
Pour vinegar in your cunt and over your fingers and then start playing with your clit, if thats not enough for you use Tiger Balm or icy hot if you have it

ASuther
11-28-2010, 10:02 AM
I couldnt cum, it hurt too much... DONT make it less painful, just let me do something else, keeping in mind my clit is ravaged at this point.

Sasahara
11-28-2010, 10:10 AM
I couldnt cum, it hurt too much... DONT make it less painful, just let me do something else, keeping in mind my clit is ravaged at this point.

Well, if your clit is ravaged at this point, we should probably let it off the hook. Keep the needles and hairbrush where they are. You can pull down the hose for the rest of this dare. I dare you to put your whole hand into your pussy. Fist fuck yourself (with the toothpaste still inside). When you are close to cumming, use your other hand to fuck your ass with your hairbrishYou have 5 minutes to cum.

If you think you need a consequence for not cumming in your 5 allotted minutes, PM me and I'll assign you one.

Lurker
11-29-2010, 04:18 PM
Fill your pussy with toothpaste, vinegar, ice, tabasco and anything else that will hurt and masturbate by grinding up and down the edge of a wooden door. Edge yourself 30 times, if you cum slap your pussy as hard as you can 50 times and shove your fist in there. Don't forget to lick up the cum.