PDA

View Full Version : Regret [FICTION]

DragonofDares
11-27-2007, 07:21 PM
It was a friday night, and i as bored out of my mind. I did not really have plans for the weekend, so i figured i would be playing halo all weekend. I was searching the web when my friend Dee IMed me. She said her parents were gone for the weekend and i was invited over for the whole weekend. I quickly accepted, and she said not to bring anything. I had a crushon Dee since the 2nd grade, to i did not argue. I told her ill be right over and signed off. Were both 14. She has short brown hair and blue eyes. My name is Robert. I told my mom im staying over at a friends house for the weekend. She did not argue. I rode my bike to her house. I rang the doorbell and Dee answerd with a tight white shirt on and a short pink skirt. She told me to come in. Her friend Nina was behind her with a Hello Kitty t-shirt and a blck skirt. I came in asked what we were going to do,they giggled.

Ill add more after a few replies

xxxMichellexxx
11-27-2007, 09:00 PM
it's an ok start, could be made into something. I'd suggest you to use Microsoft Word to help out your grammar. Other then that I'd be intrested in reading more...

molten man
11-28-2007, 04:59 AM
start is good and interesting. Please continue!!

hotstuff90
11-28-2007, 06:46 PM
nice job i like it keep it going and i'd love to here more

DoctorWorm
11-28-2007, 07:39 PM
Intriguing start, although these stories usually don't start to shine until a few posts in. Still, I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

zeketheorc
11-30-2007, 03:40 PM
I like how simple the start is and how innocent it makes robert and how it makes the other girls look...hmm I guess mischevious(spelling).

25rob1985
11-30-2007, 03:59 PM
please please we want more

DragonofDares
11-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Ill make the next section tomorrow

molten man
12-03-2007, 01:38 AM
No problem. Waiting for the next part!!

anonimousbob
12-03-2007, 12:01 PM
This story has potential, can't wait for more :)

DragonofDares
12-03-2007, 03:20 PM
They pulled me into a room and started to take off my clothes. I resisted them and yelling “What are you doing??”. But, seeing how they outnumbered me, they got all my clothes off and took a picture. “Your our slave for the next week, seeing how its spring break. You will do everything we say, or we post this picture on the school website.” I saw no way out of it. I agreed, but told them they had to let me go by the end of spring break and delete all the copies of the picture they have made. My parents were out of town for the week, so I did not think they would worry much, same for Dee’s Parents. We went up to her room, as she rummaged through her closed, and found a very short skirt, panties, bra, and a t-shirt much to small for me. Then she pulled out something else. “What is that?” I asked, though I had an idea. “These are what you may call fake boobs, these strap on here and –“She began putting these on me and a lock on the strap. “What! No way am I wearing these things!” The camera flashed, and I fell silent learning I did not have a choice anymore. I was told to put on the clothes they had given me. I did so without hesitation. Next she told me to follow her to the back yard. “This is where you will sleep.” She pointed to a run-down dog house in what looked like a mud pit. I got into the doghouse and tired to sleep, but failed. The wind started to pick up outside. It was going to be a long night. I woke up and tried to get out. But a chain was around my neck, as if I was a dog. I went back inside the little doghouse waiting. About an hour later Nina came out completely naked unlocked my chain and told me to follow her. I went inside with her rubbing myself to get warm. Next, they told me to undress, so I too off the skirt, panties, shirt and bra I had on, but they told me to keep the boobs on. They told me to put a diaper they had in their hands on . Then they gave me a leotard and told me to put It on, so I did. They put a belt around my waist and locked it, putting the key in Dee’s Bra. “You will no longer use a bathroom.”

Sorry to cut you off there..Ill write more soon.

molten man
12-03-2007, 10:27 PM
waitin for the next part!! Plz Continue!!

dogsrule1221
03-22-2009, 02:57 PM
please continue this is very good