PDA

View Full Version : 18/F/Master seeks Slave (webcam required)

Frosty252
11-27-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm actually a male, but the reason I put female is I'm not the only one looking for a slave, my girlfriend and I are looking for some slaves together, ideally one girl and one boy. First of all, a little about us, we're rather strict but we will respect any limits you have. We may bend them and push them but never will we all out snap them. We won't be spending all of our time with you, we do like our offline relationship and spend a lot of time doing other things. We would like a slave with not too many limits, enjoying pain and being rather perverse is a bonus. Being bisexual is also a plus seeing as you will have a master and mistress.

I'm not wanting many slaves so I will choose the best and your duties will start either tonight or tomorrow. Please reply to me in a pm and write a thought out message... not just "I'm interested! my msn is -" please. Tell us about you limits, what you like and so on. Also, we need some one with msn.

Frosty252
11-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Quite a few male responses but no definates yet, we would really like a female too.

Frosty252
11-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Many male applicants, and female?

dkulend
11-30-2007, 10:22 AM
Hi Mistress & Master,

I am 18 and a very obedient slave with a webcam. My limits are no permanent damage or involvement of family. x

Frosty252
11-30-2007, 02:14 PM
We like slaves that listen to us, you obviously haven't read my message well. You will not do.

Frosty252
12-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Still in search of more.

spikedog
12-02-2007, 09:18 PM
Dear Master and Mistress, My name is spikey pup, im 18 male and bi sexual.
i VERY much so LOVE pup play and role play, i have a cam and i am into alot of things ill list a few here: pain(if someone can actualy cuase me any) anal, heavy bondage leashes collars leather muzzels some cbt water spports a bit of scat furries DIAPERS humil, degradation.exibitionisim,beastitality,ab/dl, cyber, whips, butt plugs, fear play, role playing, that is al lto say the least, my only real limits are i will not do ANYTHING involving incest, im not a big fan of x dressing but it isnt a limit im worried aobut i will toy with that limit, other then that and body mod im game for anything, i aswell have an outside life so i will not be able to be your slave all the time, if you owuld like to get in touch with me please do so viz a msn add at [email protected] or email me at [email protected], i hope to hear from you to,
sincerly,
Spikey Pup

Frosty252
01-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Again we are lookign for more, particularly female.

Frosty252
02-29-2008, 02:06 AM
Alas, we need more once again.

cafpress
03-01-2008, 02:46 AM
i am intersted but i am male.

My limits are Public, family and anything with a lasting effect.

Frosty252
03-01-2008, 05:09 AM
i am intersted but i am male.

My limits are Public, family and anything with a lasting effect.

You would make a terrible slave, you did even listen to my first set of instructions.

Please reply to me in a pm and write a thought out message... not just "I'm interested! my msn is -" please. Tell us about you limits, what you like and so on. Also, we need some one with msn.

Big_Joe
03-01-2008, 07:31 AM
Ok Frosty please stop bumping your thread now... If YOU had read the rules you'd have realised your only supposed to bump once a week unless you have an insanely good reason.

Frosty252
03-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Ok Frosty please stop bumping your thread now... If YOU had read the rules you'd have realised your only supposed to bump once a week unless you have an insanely good reason.

Umm... I haven't bumped it more than once a week o.o I was just replying to his post. Seriously... I hadn;t posted since last year before this week, then I replied to him. That's not bumping, I was resonding

Big_Joe
03-02-2008, 07:59 AM
Ok i'm sorry i can see that now but replies such as that should be made in PM's thats all.

Frosty252
03-02-2008, 03:28 PM
Ok i'm sorry i can see that now but replies such as that should be made in PM's thats all.

I'm sorry too, I'll be careful in the future, I hope you don't count this.

Frosty252
04-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Back on the hunt for more.

Frosty252
05-02-2008, 01:29 AM
Okay, we'd like another slave or two now aswell...

Slavery4Mistress
05-23-2008, 05:48 PM
I would love to be a slave i have little expience little limits (i do alot) i have cam and i will be on most the time add me and ny other mistress's add me at [email protected]