PDA

View Full Version : slaves fantasy?

im your master
11-25-2010, 05:20 AM
This truth is for all the slaves on getdare.
What would be your ultimate fantasy involving your master/mistress?

BLiverpool
11-25-2010, 05:31 AM
Mine would to be to serve as a naked waited at a master/mistress party

daringsub
11-25-2010, 05:41 AM
Mine would be to be told what to do while in public and how to expose myself while shopping and things.
Anyone want to do that for me?

amiralmurat
11-25-2010, 06:20 AM
mine to do all er make up and manicure pedicure all naked and on my knees. also carry her in the house on my back.

Dareableboy
11-25-2010, 06:36 AM
I would love to be told to get naked and be forced to do a whole bunch of humiliating things... But forced somehow...

bouymark
11-25-2010, 03:01 PM
1. I'd like to sub 4 a hetero cpl. I would watch them both make love, then go down on him as he withdraws from her. I would then lie back while she facesits me, i would swallow their combined cum, while she looks down on me fully aroused beneath her

2. I fantasize about being kidnapped by an all-female street gang. They would take me to an empty flat, strip me and tie me to a bench, and then take turns facesitting me. Some would demand to be tongued to orgasm, and others would have me clean them up after they have peed or been with their b/f

3. Be a houseboy in an all-female student household. Completing all their chores and satisfying all their needs.

TUXhatMAN
11-28-2010, 07:00 AM
Mine would be to be pushed to my limits especially whilst doing humiliating things!
Hint?:)

ginger88
11-28-2010, 08:41 AM
My favorite fantasy has always been to be tied naked to a bed at a party and taken advantage of and teased by anyone who wished to do so :)

Prachi
12-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Ok, i have many fantasies as a slave. Here's one of them:

To be tied and blindfolded on my knees and being forced to suck many different cocks for hours...and then the blindfold is taken off so that i can see whose cocks i sucked...and they turn out to be mostly guys i know from college/work...

The humiliation....delicious!

WTS
12-04-2010, 02:36 PM
I am with one of the comments above. I would love to serve younger ladies - friends of my mistress and herself at a party, punished for smallest misdoing and played with all the time.

kleid223
12-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Mine would be to serve my mistress/master (who ever it is at the time) in anyway they see fit.

RedMonster
12-04-2010, 07:03 PM
I've always wanted to be a pet slave. And actually treated like an animal. And in addition to be peed on whenever they needed to pee.
I think the best part would be getting too pee anywhere I wanted. Or, at least in other other places besides a toilet.

omg im so embarrassed... i cant believe i just admitted that!

lollol
12-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Im would be to real life, tie to a bed and she tease me and only if she what me to cum would she let me cum

Roni
12-04-2010, 07:42 PM
locked up in chastity for months and tied up naked and forced to lick her or his feet and hearing her or him laugh hard when she/he noticed that i am getting all worked up by her/his humiliation.

donkeyboy
12-05-2010, 06:20 AM
To be handcuffed and locked in a cage wearing just a 1piece. Be made to suck cocks and lick pussies and asses. To be taken to a public toilet and to be used as a toilet. Not being pleasured at all.

Di21
12-15-2010, 11:13 AM
To be taken into a harem and dresses in silks and made to be a servant

kms003
12-15-2010, 11:22 AM
one of my fantasies is to be treated by a misstress as a baby.. (be diapered and changed.. sucking.. etc)

and even to serve as a pet id like to...