PDA

View Full Version : Driving Dares!

Seedsy
11-27-2007, 12:23 AM
FOR those of us who can drive (g2/G liscence in Canada...) i was wondering if anyone had any driving dares... that are possible...

Pikachu
11-27-2007, 01:32 AM
mate if it was my opinion driving dares would be very stupid and very distracting from the road....especially if there is alot of traffic around...if you have an abandoned road or a farm with no tree's or anything that could cause an accident then maybe...but if not i doubt it orry mate but wewouln't want any accidents...

Seedsy
11-27-2007, 01:47 AM
i mean for like people to do as a passenger....
also for the driver to be like dressed as a women and go to mCDonalds and get a heart attack in a box or something

lucky
11-27-2007, 02:10 AM
i mean for like people to do as a passenger....
also for the driver to be like dressed as a women and go to mCDonalds and get a heart attack in a box or something

You mean order a heart attack?:)) lol good one, "should I pack it for you sir?"

reminds me of a replica from "Ratatouille" movie, I think it can be adapted somehow: "I would order some perspective and suggest me a good wine that goes with it" "Erm sir..." "Aah So you've run out of perspectives as I am seeing".

Marc
11-27-2007, 11:58 AM
Well in the past I have removed, whilst driving, my shoes and socks - but you have to be very careful not to lose control of the vehicle! (I didn't lose control!)

ManicD
11-27-2007, 12:11 PM
haha driving naked is fun, i've done it before, my kinda dare to myself on long journeys

xxxMichellexxx
11-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Here's an old one:

Go for a drive and masturbate every red light you stop at. (keep off the highway that's cheating!:) ) Try not to cum. Do this until your tank is empty or until you can't take it anymore and have too cum.

Seedsy
11-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Heart Attack in a box is a Big Mac......

nuditydudity
12-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Here's one as a passenger.

What you do is everytime you stop at a red light, then you must take off an article of clothing: One show, one sock, then the other shoe, then the other sock, etc.

Once you run out, then masturbate until the light turns green, then immediately stop. And DO NOT CLIMAX, no matter what. When you get to your destination, you must either finger (girl) the driver, or give them oral sex (guy), even if they are of the same sex. MWHAAAAMWHAAAAMWHAAA!

NudityDudity