PDA

View Full Version : I am a new slave

BLiverpool
11-20-2010, 10:03 PM
I am a new slave for xXGuitarslaveXx. I'm male, 30 and in the UK. He has ordered me to ask for dares in here, which I must do.

My limits are family, mess, permanant marks, poo and pee.

Please let me know my dares.

Thankyou

BLiverpool
11-21-2010, 06:08 AM
I am still looking for dares so I can please my master

Marc
11-21-2010, 06:17 AM
I dare you not to bump your posts without adding more information to make it a worthwhile second post....

jonny6-dare
11-23-2010, 04:13 AM
are u shaved ?
do 4 a drive at night nude u r only allowed boxers and trainers wen u leave the house
and u must drive to a car park get out the car lay down wank till u cum over ur chest

BLiverpool
11-23-2010, 10:29 AM
are u shaved ?
do 4 a drive at night nude u r only allowed boxers and trainers wen u leave the house
and u must drive to a car park get out the car lay down wank till u cum over ur chest

I am shaved. I will do this dare as soon as I can and post about how it went for you and my master.

BLiverpool
11-25-2010, 11:15 AM
I tried to do this last night but was doing it straight from work so had to go to the car clothed. It was -1 degrees last night so very cold. I drove round for 45 minutes looking for a suitable car park but couldn't find one so decided to go home. Near home I found a car park that could be used so parked in it for a few minutes to make sure it was quiet enough. A few minutes later police cars were going past and the police helicopter was up so I decided that it wasn't safe enough to do it without risking being arrested. I will do it on Saturday night after work though.