PDA

View Full Version : 18/M/US/Master seeks 18-20/F/Slave (webcam required)

shadowman21
11-26-2007, 04:11 PM
:D Hey everyone :D , I am an 18 year old male master named Jeff looking for an 18-20 female slave. I have experience of having a few slaves in the past and do not require cam right away, but do expect build up and eventual use of the cam. I would like someone willing to eventually be my cam slave/pet. I am fit and athletic, and I would appreciate the same from my slave.
I am looking for not just a D/S relationship, but one of care and trust. I would like to set up an enviroment where you can tell me how your day went and whats on your mind. What your fears/worries/concerns are and we can talk about them and help eachother out by just talking about and trying to solve problems in each others lives.
I expect trust and respect and I will give you the same in return. I am a fair master and will treat my slave fairly and give you exactly what you want, but at the same time will be controlling. It will be a relationship on 2 levels. One of the usual D/S and one of the typical male/female dating/lovers relationship.
Please either respond to this post or contact me on MSN at [email protected]. Thanks. I respect your time so I expect you to respect mine, so please be real and please be willing to come with an open mind and be on consistent so that we might talk and work our way steadily yet slowly enough for you to enter into this relationship without anxiety. Thanks.
- Jeff