PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: 3 vs. 1

Marluxia
11-20-2010, 10:41 AM
Time: 2:00 Friday

"It's almost time to get the hell out of here," I said to myself quietly. Hey, my name is Jack if you didnt know, and this is the story of one troublesome weekend. 8 minute left. The weekend is almost here. Most of the other students were still taking there exams, I had finished about 5 minutes ago. 7 minutes. I looked behind me at my friends, their eyes glued to their papers. Come on, hurry up clock. 6 minutes. My gaze fell over to my brotheron the otherside of the room, he is a Junior. I am a Freshman. He was staring at me with a dirty grin on his face. He had finished early too. What did he know that I did not? What did it matter? 2 more minutes. I chewed on the eraser of my pencil, staring at the clock as it gazed back. 30 seconds. "Please pass your papers up," Miss Pogrin said, "You should be done." I passed up my exam, so did veryone else. 10 seconds. "Okay everyone, have a nice weekend!" she said. The bell rang. Weekend tome. Relaxation time. Oh god, my brother was walking over to my desk. I am dead time. "Heya Jacky-boy..." his grin spread across his face. he had called me that since I was 7, I hated that nickname. "Shut the fuck up bitch," I said gathering my folders. I walked out of the room, he followed. "Jacky,do you know who is coming over this weekend? And who is leaving?" I didnt like were this was going. "Our cousins" he said. My heart sank. My life sank. I sank. Our cousins were like him, but
10x worse. I dropped my stuff in astonishment. He laughed a laff of pure evil and went off to his locker. Leaving me alone outside of room 18. This was gonna be a rough weekend.

Marluxia
11-20-2010, 11:02 AM
Time: 3:00 Friday

I sat in the middle section with my friends, and we were disscussing our plans for this weekend. I told them about my cousins. They felt bad. One by one they got off, leaving me and all the Juniors and Seniors in the back. My brother, Elliot was one of them. He was talkig with his friends on what they were gonna do to me this weekend. Great. Fantastic. Their voices dropped to whispers, I couldnt here what they were saying. My stop, well, me and Elliots stop. I got of the bus. The windows in the back opened and the Juniors were all shouting, "DO IT" Them Elliot grabbed my pants and pantsed me. Infront of the whole bus. They were all laughing at my plaid boxers. But why? Boxers are cool! Elliot ran off down the drive way towards the house. I pulled my pants up an ran after him. They were all saying things at me. Like "Gay. Loser. Nerd. Dork. Fat Ass." But I am not fat. I weigh 110 pounds, which is light for a Freshman. I contined down the driveway after my brother, the bus pulled awawy. I looked back at the bus roll off. Then back at the house. He was gone. Was he in the house alraedy? No. I had the key. Then out of a nearby bush he sprung and dropkicked me in the balls. "SHIT" I scraemed in pain. I fell down to the ground and whinched for another blow. But it didnt happen. He was just standing over me. Then I pansted him. He was wearing Red Polka dotted boxers, Like the ones they have in those cartoons. I quickly got up and ran. He chased after me, his pants still down. He tripped and landed face first on the ground. I ran inside and slammed the door behind me. I was safe. Until at the end of the hall I saw them. Drake and walter, my cousins. Their grin was sinister. I was dead, if Elliot was not gonna kill me first.

Marluxia
11-21-2010, 12:51 PM
Time: 3:15

They both grabbed me and dragged me roughly down the hall. "Let go!" I screamed. They both laughed as they took me into the bathroom. "Swirly time Jacky-boy" Walter said bringing me over to the toilet. "No!" I cried pushing awawy. They stared at me, because I usally never get aggressive. "Whoa, calm down dude. Just a joke, we weren't actually gonna do it." Drake said with a frown. "Yea, we were gonna team up on Elliot, and jump him." Walter continued. I didnt know if I should trust him. I decided not to. "Get awawy," I said leaving the room, "you guys are such pussy's" I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I pulled out a Mt. Dew and turned to face them. "What?" I asked. "We aren't gonna beat you up this vist, it's Elliot's turn" Walter said calmly. Drake took a step closer. I took a step back. "What do you intend on doing to me then?" I asked. Walter went over to his backpack. Oh god, he was gonna get a knife. They were gonna kill me! zBut no knife, instead he pulled out a bunch of movies. All Horror films. A Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw Massacare, Halloween, and several others. "Movie time" Walter said. "Wait, what about Elliot? He hates horror," I replied. "We know," they said.

Demon Thief
11-22-2010, 10:01 AM
I wonder if his cousins are really going after Elliot, or setting him up for a fall later.

Only time will tell. I can't wait until the next part.

Marluxia
11-22-2010, 04:17 PM
Next part coming soon! Dont have time to write right now, sorry!

seth18
11-24-2010, 11:26 PM
Nice story. I like your style. I think it could be slowed down just a little bit more, just for more detail and you could work on the cliffhangers. But great start.

Marluxia
12-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Time: 3:35

The most awkward parts about when they come to visit is when we all sleep in the same room. Although we arent sleeping now, its stil awkward. After they told me they were on "my side" we all headed upstairs into our room. "What movies did you guys bring?" Elliot asked, unkowing of their plan. "Horror films," Walter said, "we knoe you love them" Elliot paused a moment and looked blankly at them. "I hate hoor films" Elliot said. "We know" Drake replied. I felt bad for him, ut the little bastard deserves it. Right?

Marluxia
12-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Sorry, I ahve not had the time lately to work on the story, more coming!

slutpup
12-19-2010, 05:54 PM
did this story die

Marluxia
01-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Time: 4:45

After finishing the movie (which Elliot did not enjoy) we all decided to head to the mall. Why? I dont know. Drake wanted to. As we continued down the highway, I was in the backseat with Elliot while Drake and Walter were up front. Then Elliots phone beeped. He got a TXT. I grabed his phone before he could and opened the TXT. It was from Walter. I couldnt read the whole thing but I got a glipse at it. It read: Jack-team up in mall-we are-your side-beat up-Jack. My stomach, it flet like it had exploded. I felt natious. Nothing ahd changed. I was still the victim in all this. Elliot read the TXT and then glared at me, then at Drake and Walter. I was dead. A one man team. It was 3 vs. 1.

Marluxia
01-12-2011, 08:15 AM
Time: 5:14

The entire car ride they TXTed, TXTed a plan. It was late when we got to the mall, but it didnt matter the time. I was dead. Now thet they are older, things will be rougher. We headed down the wlakway until we all stopped by a food satnd for cheesey fries. Drake was hungry so they ordered 2 large portions. But as we were leaving, Elliot accedently spilt it on me. "Accidently" So they grabed me and rushed me into the bathroom to wash it off. Elliot was last to enter. He pulled a sign out of his pocked and taped it to the door. The sign read: DO NOT ENTER! JANITOR CLEANING UP.

This ment only one thing. Nobody could save me now, nobody.

Marluxia
02-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Time: IDK

I guess I must have passed out. I don't remember much. I woke up in a pair of breifs. I was tied up and from the looks of it I was recently wedgied. Drake, Elliot, and Walter were not in sight. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. Since when was I wearing tightey whities? Did they change my clothes? I heard the door to the bathroom open. They were coming back...

MAybe now, I would have some answers...

gogreen
02-28-2011, 06:42 PM
writee more i wanna know wat happenss

Marluxia
03-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Cool! I have fans!!!

Marluxia
03-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Time: Still Unknown

I immeatley resumed to position I was in, maybe they wouldn't notice I woke up. But they started kicking me. Then Elliot kept wedgieing me. So I finally opend my eyes and kicked Elliot in the leg. He fell to the floor in pain and began to swear at me. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" he cried, punching me hard in the gut. Elliot was about to punch me again, but Drake stopped him. HE approached me cautiously. Then grabbed me by my hair. "Say your sorry Jack."
"NO!" I screamed.
He banged my head against the wall, blood began to ooze from my forehead.
"SAY YOUR SORRY!" He yelled, continuosly banging me against the wall.
"Fine!" I finally screamed. "I...I...I'm sorry"
Drake then let go like nothing had happened. "I'll be right back," I gotta take a piss." Then he left without another word. Drake had taken it to far, he always did. Elliot knew this to, I could tell by the expression on his face. His mouth was wide open, so was Walter's. Maybe they would help me. Or maybe they are to scared or Drake. I guess I would find out.

Reluhv13
03-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Omfg. I freeakn luhv this story