PDA

View Full Version : R.i.p.

RAWRxxStephanie
11-25-2007, 05:15 PM
Here's a truth from me to you.

Did anyone else cry after they heard what happened to Casey Calvert?

I did for an hour
Not much becuase I love the band, even though they do put on a good show, but becuase he was such a sweet, fun guy. And his life didn't deserve to end.

zeketheorc
11-25-2007, 05:17 PM
I just heard he died but i didnt hear how

RAWRxxStephanie
11-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Casey Calvert was 26 when he died saturday morning in his sleep. so he died a peaceful death. Not yet has there been a confirmed cause of death for Casey Calvert but it is for sure that all Hawthorne heights fans will be grieving over the death of Casey Calvert. The night before the death he was joking with his friends and acting normal and doing nothing illegal which means it was most likely natural. But for the next few days the question will appear if hawthorne heights will break up over the death over Casey Calvert.

zeketheorc
11-25-2007, 05:30 PM
Casey Calvert was 26 when he died saturday morning in his sleep. so he died a peaceful death. Not yet has there been a confirmed cause of death for Casey Calvert but it is for sure that all Hawthorne heights fans will be grieving over the death of Casey Calvert. The night before the death he was joking with his friends and acting normal and doing nothing illegal which means it was most likely natural. But for the next few days the question will appear if hawthorne heights will break up over the death over Casey Calvert.

wow I have never heard of someone so young dying in their sleep! at least not naturally

RAWRxxStephanie
11-25-2007, 05:31 PM
Well people don't know for sure yet, but they are doing a lot of work trying to figure out what happened.

zeketheorc
11-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Well people don't know for sure yet, but they are doing a lot of work trying to figure out what happened.

the question is are they actually going to do an autopsy to see if he committed suicide or overdosed on anything?? I dont know much about the band or the guy so I cant really say for sure. All I know is anything is possible.

RAWRxxStephanie
11-25-2007, 05:35 PM
I'm pretty sure they are going to do almost everything. This death really effected a lot of people.
He never seemed like the type to commit suicide. He was always a bubbily, happy person. But I guess no one ever really knows.
We'll find out soon enough though.