PDA

View Full Version : embarrassing underwear for men

diapered slave
11-15-2010, 05:04 PM
i have some what recently found out that i am into humilliation in many forms and one of the ways i want to humilliate myself is through feminisation, ive read a lot of threads about this and so i wated to buy some panties and thongs to wear out into public, so far i have only baught one thong and have noticed that my man meat (ha ha ha:rolleyes:) either keeps sliding out of the thong or is crushed tightly to my body and becomes uncomftable, the uncomfort is part of the fun as it keeps playing on my mind when im wearing the thong in public but im not sure that would be the case whilst wearing panties,

so i was wondering if any one on this site knows of anywhere that i could get FRILLY, LACEY, SEXY, FRENCH knickers that are designed for transvestites ??? i myself am not a transvestite but i would like to buy some girly embarrassing underwear for men, the ones that have a crotch,

oh and in the UK close to manchester if anyone knows of one, i dont want to buy any online for obvious reasons

thank you for reading my thread and if someone does know of somewhere close to me that i can get underwear like this then i am willing to do a dare of thier chioce, within my limits and ill even take pictures (non nude) of me in my new underwear and pictures of me doing the dare if its possible for the person who helped me out

IF THEY WANT:D

mouseman
11-16-2010, 12:16 AM
im in the us so i cant help with a location however i have found that a babydoll nightee or a merrywidow is also highly erotic because it also covers your chest.. if you like humiliation go to a lingerie store and ask the sales clerk for help:D

diapered slave
11-16-2010, 12:07 PM
thanxs, thats a good idea for the embarrassment section, but im really looking for underwear really, comefy and possibly with a crotch, but im not sure anyone actually knows of somewhere that sells them:(

casperjoe
09-04-2012, 05:40 AM
I feel embarrass when I go to any undergarment's store and I feel weird to buy underwear because of there are also women so Its really embarrass me.

Blue Griffin
09-04-2012, 06:40 AM
If your willing to go online, this should fit all your wants:

http://www.thesissystore.com/panties-full-cut