PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Dice Game

zenitram
11-15-2010, 04:39 AM
It's simple enough. The person below you rolls a die and gets to dare you to do that many number of things. So, if the person below me rolls a four, they get to give me four dares.

Make sure you give your limits, because here's the punishment scheme:

First failed dare: Stay naked for a half hour no matter what.
Second failed dare: Call for a pizza delivery at the beginning of the half hour and hope they take longer than a half hour....
Each additional failed dare: Add fifteen minutes to how long you must be naked, thus creating a higher likelihood the pizza comes while you're naked.

My limits are public and permanent damage.
However, I am willing to do public if I get to choose the location. If you tell me it has to be in a store or some other crowded area, it cannot include obvious nudity.

laraw
11-16-2010, 02:25 AM
2 dares for you.

First go buy some nail polish and put it on in the nearest restroom.

Second go to Victoria Secret, ask for help finding a fitting bra and thong your size. Buy the set and wear it home.

I would like some tasks which includes crossdressing and the risk of getting caught, but it should not inevitable involve others.

zenitram
11-18-2010, 04:58 PM
I did the first one, but I don't have a Victoria's Secret near me. So, because of that, I'm asking the next person to give me their roll plus 2 as a punishment for not being able to complete my second one. And I'll give the person above's:

I rolled a 2 as well, so:

1. Walk for twenty minutes wearing only a woman's bathing suit.

and

2. Wear woman's underwear with your shirt tucked in and give yourself a wedgie so that the underwear is seen over the shirt. Stay like this for two hours, in public.

I'd prefer something other than cross dressing/feminine dares this time, being last time that was all I got. Other than that, same limits as last time.

exsuberman
02-15-2012, 08:22 AM
Last person seems inactive, but I would be willing to get this going again

cropetn03
02-15-2012, 09:16 AM
rolled 1
i dare you to walk in the street with womens cloths for 30 minutes

exsuberman
02-15-2012, 08:29 PM
against my limits in my sig

innocentbutcurious
02-17-2012, 10:18 PM
Here is one for you then, edge five times before you may cum again. I rolled a 5.

Blue Griffin
02-29-2012, 12:42 AM
wear nail polish on your hands for the day. Can be clear coat.

masturbate with your back to a window for 5 minutes.

roll a die. stuff that many pair of underwear in the back of your pants and go for a walk.

sleep naked for 3 days.

every time you hear your first name in a day, make a count. Edge that many times times a die roll.

My number I rolled is 3.

dareman 1
02-29-2012, 09:36 AM
Go for a walk for 24 mins and every 3 mins take of an item of clothing (Pair of socks = 1 item) and (pair of shoes = 1 item)

I rolled a 4

shadowpenguin07
02-29-2012, 11:49 AM
Just 1... Go on Omegle and get someone to laugh at you... without saying or typing a word.. do whatever it takes.