PDA

View Full Version : 7 punishments

coolgirl2399
11-24-2007, 08:42 PM
i have disobayed my master by masterbating without his promison and must do the first 7 punishments. my limits are nothing with family, nothing public and nothing anal. i hate mods

Sum
11-24-2007, 08:45 PM
Are you asking for them, or telling us about them?
If asking, what'd you do to disobey your master? That way the 'time can match the crime'.
-edit-
misread that, ignore the first question

Stripperman
11-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Take off all your clothes and run around your residence outside, go around the building completely.

SubMissChievous
11-24-2007, 08:51 PM
i have disobayed my master and must do the first 7 punishments
If you are to ask for punishments here I strongly suggest to you that you mention your limits... Just a friendly advice ;)

Sum
11-24-2007, 08:51 PM
@Stripperman Don't ask for pics, read the rules!

brownie
11-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Take off all your clothes and run around your residence outside, go around the building completely, take [removed]

Since u r new i wont have the mods yell at u.
i do it myself!
YOU CANT ASK FOR PICTURES

there i did 1 good thing today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get a rope tie it 5 feet above the air. You most be nude. Sit on the rope and stay there for at least an hour, blindfolded. You will be bord and a little pain.
Mwahaha Mwhahaha

TheLittleStrawberry
11-24-2007, 08:55 PM
Ok sorrry
Have mod remove post please

Why couldn't you just edit it yourself...? :rolleyes:

Ah Ok you did.. That's fine then :)

Sum
11-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Hit the edit button and remove the request yourself (i not feeling as nice as brownie at this point in time have however reported your post)
I need to go to bed now I'm getting cranky

Stripperman
11-24-2007, 08:57 PM
didn't know I could, and I did.

SubMissChievous
11-24-2007, 09:23 PM
I assume that you have a rule stating that you are not allowed to masturbate... Then, as a punishment, your Master could change that rule to: you can masturbate but not cum. Much more difficult & maddening to live by, trust me...

pagelada
11-24-2007, 09:29 PM
get a diaper and tape it closed all around including top so it is completly sealed then have about five things of ex-vail (u know what i talkin bout)then wear a mini skirt and a top that only comes to your belly button and go through the day normally except some part your going to have a EXPLOSION!!!!!!MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Simple_me
11-25-2007, 02:30 AM
@pagaelada, i would advise "5 things of ex-vail,(i presume he means exlax) as tthere is a highchance of overdosing, i dont know much about them though, but i'm sure your only supposed to take two or one over a period of time.
keep safe.
Me xx