PDA

View Full Version : pick my punishment

tshirtnopanties30
11-13-2010, 09:01 AM
Not sure if this is the right place. please forgive and move if its not. I have disobeyed an order Master has given me. which was the very second i wake up call him. i am not to step foot out my bed until i call him. i woke up at 7 am having to pee real bad not thinking jumped up went to the bathroom used it showered dressed and made breakfast. around 9 Master came by saw i was up and reminded me of my disobedience and now i have to pick a punishment that he must issue and approve of..so any ideas? i dont do any feces or urine or blood so lets not suggest anything of that nature

sockless74
11-13-2010, 09:11 AM
This is the wrong place to post this, it should go in the TORD section, the mods will probably move it for you.

I have a 2 dares for you to have her do. These are the dares I usually give to almost everyone so sorry if you have already read them somewhere else.

1. Go here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=43 scroll down to the first post that is not a sticky post, whatever that post happens to be, the number of replies it has is the number of minutes you must spend inside a small enclosed space like a closet, cupboard, cabinet, car trunk, etc. You can't use the sticky thread because it has 0 replies. You may get lucky and get a really low number or really unlucky and get a really high number. If the number is too high to do it all at once you can do some everyday until you are done.

Now I know you may end up with a super high number that will keep you in there for many many hours, you can reduce that amount by having orgasms inside your small space. For every orgasm you can have in there you can take 1 hour off the total. So if you need to get to 20 hours, you can have 10 orgasms and spend 10 hours inside your small space.

Try to find a space that is really tight and completely dark. You should not be able to see at all and you should have very little ability to move to make it harder to masturbate.

Please use caution while doing this. Make sure you can easily breath inside the small space. You may need to take a 5 minute break every hour or so depending on how small the space is.

2. Wear jeans without underwear for the next week, you must also wear them to bed and you must masturbate to an orgasm at least once a day through the jeans, no sticking your hand inside. You have a 30 minute time limit on masturbating, if you fail to have an orgasm in 30 minutes then you failed that day and you must stop trying to have an orgasm and you are not allowed to have an orgasm for the next 24 hours, if you do have an orgasm in the next 24 hours then add 1 more week to this dare. For everyday you fail to have an orgasm though your jeans you must continue this punishment for an extra 2 days.

Make sure you let me know how these dares go.