PDA

View Full Version : Story About a First Timer [NON-FICTION]

THeMaGNeTiCMan
10-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Took this from that embarrassing website that the other guy put up... I'd hate to be this guy

__________________________________________________ ______________

It was my first time having sex so I was a bit nervous.

I slip on my condom and start working my way.
It turns out there was some air in the condom and due to the pressure it exploded in her vagina!

Imagine it like this:

Oooh!
Aaah!
Eeeh!
*moan*
I'm coming!!
Ugh!
BANG!!!!

God that was embarrassing, I thought I had blown my penis into bits!!

cheesy dude
10-12-2006, 09:52 AM
im guessing you wouldnt of posted this if you wanted people not to laigh so here it goes
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !BANG! ha ha ha he he ha ha. pheeewww. go that was funny

Rob
10-12-2006, 04:27 PM
Tht is pretty inappropriate, MaGNeTiCMan, If I were in charge of this forum, I would delete this topic... Sex really shouldn't be discussed, there may be people as young as twelve on this site. It is extremely inappropriate and wrong, we need to hold ourselves to a higher standard than this. Plus, what does it have to do with Truth or Dare?

TrekBoy008
10-12-2006, 06:01 PM
Plus, what does it have to do with Truth or Dare?

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Glutgod
10-12-2006, 06:12 PM
Tht is pretty inappropriate, MaGNeTiCMan, If I were in charge of this forum, I would delete this topic... Sex really shouldn't be discussed, there may be people as young as twelve on this site. It is extremely inappropriate and wrong, we need to hold ourselves to a higher standard than this. Plus, what does it have to do with Truth or Dare?

Couldn't have said it any better, Rob.

Big_Joe
10-13-2006, 10:29 AM
i agree, although supposedly u should be 21+ to post on this forum very few people follow this rule. If you want to talk about this sort of stuff go to some sex forum.

THeMaGNeTiCMan
10-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Sorry, I didn't know. You should probably delete my post then.

Big_Joe
10-14-2006, 06:13 AM
i'll let depp decide whether its allowed.

userben
10-14-2006, 02:00 PM
lol i find this funny lol

THeMaGNeTiCMan
10-22-2006, 05:39 PM
It is very funny but it should probably be deleted if it's inappropriate. Though there is some worse stuff on this site.

userben
10-25-2006, 04:13 PM
lol just read it for a 2 time because want to see if i haread it still makes me lol

THeMaGNeTiCMan
11-01-2006, 02:30 PM
Well even though it has nothin to do with truth or dare its still funny and it should be allowed. People under 14 aren't allowed on here (right?) and most schools teach Sex Ed. at like 7th or 8th grade. So people know whats goin on. Sex really shouldn't be discussed, there may be people as young as twelve on this site. And for those specific 12 year olds who may be offended by this, you shouldn't be on here, and you lied about your age when joining. So... I say keep it. And userben, I too find this hysterical.

Musty 21
03-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Well it is funny, and for the twelve year olds if you don't know this stuff then don't read it.... you lied about your age. There is 12 year olds on here because thats how i found out about this site

shhhh.........