PDA

View Full Version : The alternative Dick measure (girls)

joeman
11-24-2007, 04:04 PM
As requested by thelittlestrawberry

Since girls don't have dicks to measure, well hopefully, we'll have to measure butt mass. How do we do this you ask? simple, you measure the distance from your butt crack to the outside of your butt cheek. multiply it by two and BAM you measure how dig your butt is. So pretty much you wanna see who has the biggest but go around your dorm, friends house, locker room, etc. and measure. If a girl tells you her length and it's longer then yours you have to options. One you can call her a lier and measure it yourself. Or two, tell her you believe it and take the punishment. If you called her a lier and she was lieing then you get to smack her bare bumm until it gets swollen to the length she lied about. If it's true you get to be smacked till you bum reaches her length. If you said she was telling the truth you must let her do anything she wants to you bare bottom for a half hour. The includes using you as furniture, butt raping you, hot wax play, using them as drums, you name it.
Here's the catch, If you call her a lier the loser must get a bottle of whipped creme, cut-off the sharp tip and spray the inside of you ass full with whipped creme. It can only be voluntarily removed after 24 hours have passed.

Here is a tip: don't go up against someone you know has a bigger but than you, but if they ask you you must accept.

ENJOY

brownie
11-24-2007, 04:10 PM
creative, and good.

any girls need help measuring there ass, ill help u.

joeman
11-24-2007, 04:14 PM
I think I just heard your mom ask for help, better jump to it.

brownie
11-24-2007, 04:16 PM
that was a good 1.
one day when i get band i wont u to fallow in my foot steps

TheLittleStrawberry
11-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Heeh cool... My suggestion would to measure how much of an object you can take IN your ass... like a banana :p And then go by the same rules. Then you can't predict who wins..... Just remember to poop first XD

joeman
11-24-2007, 04:17 PM
but if you don't poop you get a bonus. A CHOCOLATE BANANA SPLIT SUNDAE!!!

Merlin
11-24-2007, 04:20 PM
... or length of the inner or outer labia... Size of the clit... length of the erected nipples...

joeman
11-24-2007, 04:21 PM
I ws just trying to be sensative to shy girls but I guess you can do that too

Merlin
11-24-2007, 04:23 PM
The problem with the ass is you can tell, most of the time, who will be the one with the bigger one ...

joeman
11-24-2007, 04:24 PM
yes but sometimes if you have a bigger waist and a flat as you can trick people. but yea you're right.

TheLittleStrawberry
11-24-2007, 04:37 PM
but if you don't poop you get a bonus. A CHOCOLATE BANANA SPLIT SUNDAE!!!

That's seriously disturbing... :p

joeman
11-24-2007, 04:38 PM
only if you have tastebuds.... and a nose.... and eyes... heck even ears

brownie
11-24-2007, 04:41 PM

that is random and what does that have to do with anything?

TheLittleStrawberry
11-24-2007, 04:42 PM

Oh I'm safe then I guess :) I don't have either of those things.

joeman
11-24-2007, 04:47 PM
I know this is going to be realy mean but I just have to say this.

What? did you loose your eyes from looking at your reflection in the mirror to much. I bet you went deaf from hearing yourself sing too much. And your tastebuds; you know, it's not a good thing to eat yourself out. especially if it smells like that.

PLEASE DON"T BAN ME

brownie
11-24-2007, 04:50 PM
you wont get band, it wasnt that offensive. If u do get band i have ur back, dont think i can do much, but i have ur back, the getdare staff knows me very well :)

right strawberry

TheLittleStrawberry
11-24-2007, 04:52 PM
No... Im simply... Omnipotent. I don't need petty things such as... A human body :rolleyes:

Nah... I kid i kid :p

But i DON'T smell bad down there!! >:-C

joeman
11-24-2007, 04:54 PM
of course not, I mean some people even get turned on at the smell of fish.

brownie
11-24-2007, 05:04 PM

Great one, omg.

TheLittleStrawberry
11-24-2007, 05:05 PM

You're very mistaken here. Every girl smells different down there. Some smell of fish, some smell sweet. Not all girl girls smell of fish down there, and a girl mostly smells when she doesn't wash.

I don't smell fishy... I cant really pin point my smell yet.. I think the closest I can get to something is... probably bread. But not quite.

Personally, I don't like your attitude towards me... I don't know if you're joking, or are trying to insult me, so please clarify this now.

joeman
11-24-2007, 05:08 PM
DIFINITELY JOKING. I"LL STOP BUT I HAVE JUST ONE MORE.

smells like bread, like yeast? Cough*yeast infection* Cough.... well you should know what you're talking about and i would expect that you have very good hygeine.

brownie
11-24-2007, 05:10 PM
he was joking take a deep breath and relax, it was clearly a joke.

might i add a good one

TheLittleStrawberry
11-24-2007, 05:11 PM
DIFINITELY JOKING. I"LL STOP BUT I HAVE JUST ONE MORE.

smells like bread, like yeast? Cough*yeast infection* Cough.... well you should know what you're talking about and i would expect that you have very good hygeine.

:-/ Yes I'm very hygienic... I'm sorry, but you just came off as a bit ignorant to me about vaginas and stuff. It's ok if you were joking though.

Some girls smell good, some smell bad no matter how much they shower. It all really depends on alot of stuff. it's different from person to person. Most times I don't smell at all.

joeman
11-24-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm not ignorant about them, or at least as non-ignorant as a male can be. I just got carried away in my jokes. I apologize.

TheLittleStrawberry
11-24-2007, 05:14 PM
I'm not ignorant about them, or at least as non-ignorant as a male can be. I just got carried away in my jokes. I apologize.

It's ok :) No hard feelings. There was just nothing that indicated it was a joke... Usually smilies do the job pretty well. So I didn't know how to react.

But again, no hard feelings. :)

brownie
11-24-2007, 05:18 PM
awww. thats so sweet:)

Merlin
11-24-2007, 05:23 PM
I may have to add here that this "fish" smell is not coming from the woman herself but from the sperm... :teacher:

TheLittleStrawberry
11-24-2007, 05:24 PM
I may have to add here that this "fish" smell is not coming from the woman herself but from the sperm... :teacher:

Well... Some girls DO have a natural fishy smell :p....

Merlin
11-24-2007, 05:27 PM
Well... Some girls DO have a natural fishy smell :p....Ok then i am lucky and never met one of them :p

TheLittleStrawberry
11-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Ok then i am lucky and never met one of them :p

Personally I pity them... Just think of the the self-consciousness and low self-esteem they must be going through :-/ If a guy was every to say "ew that stinks", I bet she'd never let anyone else near her pussy again :p unless she doesn't care.

joeman
11-24-2007, 05:32 PM
I could see how that would be scarring. But if the guy really cared for her he wouldn't say that. If he did she doesn't need him.

lucky
11-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Personally I pity them... Just think of the the self-consciousness and low self-esteem they must be going through :-/ If a guy was every to say "ew that stinks", I bet she'd never let anyone else near her pussy again :p unless she doesn't care.

some boys are fishermen:)

Girls are in a fish smell scale, boys are in a cheese smell scale. But it isn't a problem, love in many cases gets the smell loved. And some people are not involved in oral sex (at least mutual pleasure) so everyone lives a happy life.

(secret: women liquid tastes as lemon juice - probably the acidity - so first question for a boy: do you like lemon juice?)

kabuto
11-24-2007, 05:54 PM
The only problem with this dare is the idea of spanking someone until their butt swells... that's not going to happen without severely harming them.

joeman
11-24-2007, 07:46 PM
thanks for pointing that out. How about you just hit it until you think it is big enough

Glutgod
11-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Oh I'm safe then I guess :) I don't have either of those things.

I'm just courious, when did you become the excersist?