PDA

View Full Version : Jockstap dares

Wedgie
11-24-2007, 01:38 PM
This is a dare in many parts. Go to Wal-mart or another store and buy a jockstrap thats ether your size or one too small, then buy a tube of Icy Hot. This dare can go two ways.
1. Coat the inside of the cup with Icy Hot, but don't put it on untill you get to sports practice so you can't do anything about it.
2. This is for the more dareing, you will need paintball guns, a speedo, a group of freinds, and a jockstrap and Icy Hot. Wear the speedo outside and have your friends tie you to a tree, then have them switch the speedo with the jockstrap with Icy Hot. The the jockstrap paint ball may begin. Ten pionts if they hit your chest. Twenty if they hit your stomach and Fifty if the hit you in the jockstrap.
Film and post it on Youtube.com. This is only for the dareing ones

brownie
11-24-2007, 01:40 PM
i would do that but....
A. football is over
B. i dont own a paint ball gun

lucky
11-24-2007, 02:12 PM
you should be at least at 50 m to avoid bruises when targeting

Brownie: you can try primitively with tomatoes: 10 m. Noone usually owns paintguns, they rent them.

brownie
11-24-2007, 02:19 PM
you should be at least at 50 m to avoid bruises when targeting

Brownie: you can try primitively with tomatoes: 10 m. Noone usually owns paintguns, they rent them.

i no a buch of people with paintball guns. I could do this dare with them i did one close to it.

i got googles but that was all. we but an apple on my head, and tryed shoting it off, they got it off from shoting me and me falling to the floor.

Good times:rolleyes:

Wedgie
11-24-2007, 02:23 PM
For a twist tie more guys to different trees and blindfold them.

Wedgie
11-24-2007, 08:51 PM
Another Twist= With the Icy Hot coated jockstraped go somewhere were you can't get away or are forced to be there and change into that jockstrap and fill the burn.:D

lucky
11-26-2007, 12:06 AM
i no a buch of people with paintball guns. I could do this dare with them i did one close to it.

i got googles but that was all. we but an apple on my head, and tryed shoting it off, they got it off from shoting me and me falling to the floor.

Good times:rolleyes:

I am not sure if there are different paintball guns, I just know the ones rented by a club along with special costumes. They are very dangerous but I suppose you can have home a different kind of paintball gun that is not so powerful than the ones I ment.

I've seen nasty bruises made with paintball guns even when the players were wearing their suits.

Wedgie
12-23-2008, 03:47 PM
I was brused, but not that bad.

Wedgie
12-23-2008, 05:43 PM
Why not bring a good dare from the grave.:D

Hampers
12-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Why not bring a good dare from the grave.:D

Correct! This isn't bumping.