PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Execution

1nesself
11-10-2010, 01:04 PM
heather was collared and manacled, her manacles hooked to her collar. she knew master was very angry, and wondered what he had in mind. Master attached the leash, dragging her out of the room and down the corridor. she was surprised to find that they passed the punishment room. she understood quickly enough, when Master led her out the door and onto the sidewalk. she was to be humiliated today. "On your hands and knees, dog cunt."
Her knees scraped the cement as she crawled along, skinning her flesh. Master led her to a seedy corner of downtown, where 2 whores were waiting to get picked up by johns. Master locked heather's leash to a fire hydrant, so she could neither stand nor get away. He kicked her in the ass. She lifted it. He wrote "Fuck Toy" in indelible maker on her buns, and stuffed short single-tailed whip into her asshole.Then he went to the whores. "Take the night off, sweeties," told them, handing them each a large wad of bills. "Sure thing, darlin'."
"Before your execution..." he began. she looked up in horror. she had realized he was angry, but this was the first she had heard of this.
"Please, Master, I'll do anything!"
"That's the problem, cunt. You have said that before You have used up your chances."
heather had disobeyed Master once too often. There were some things he required that she simply could not do willingly.
For that, she would die. She wondered what form of execution Master had chosen for her.
"For now," he went on, "you are going to spend the night. There is no doubt you will get every form of std, but it doesn't matter a whit. You'll be whipped and fucked like the worthless dog you are, by anilmals accustomed to paying cheap whores for a simple blow job. You the can use as they for nothing."
heather hardly even heard him. she did not want to die! "please Master, reconsider!" she cried, tears flowing freely.
"Shut up, cunt, the story's over. You're going to die. But first I'm giving you one last fling. Nice of me, true?" heather didn't respond. "Already the disobedient cunt. Ass up!"
her training took over, and she obediently raised her ass. He pulled the whip from her rear hole and beat her ass with it 30 times. He stuffed it back in the hole. "I'll be watching to make sure no one tries to save you." Master walked across the street and into a building. People, both men and women, had been watching the whole scene, but none had approached while he was there. Now a crowd gathered around her. she had a sinking feeling. "Look, everybody, a free fuck toy!" He pulled the whip from her ass and began to beat it. She tried to keep her ass high to make a good target. Training. "Wouldn't you think the bet thing in the world to have me use your stupid ass?"
"Yes, Master, please fuck my ass."
He laughed. "Master, is it? That's good." He continued with the whip. "You don't quite get it, bitch. You think the best you deserve is a simple fuck?"
heather took his meaning. Between cries of pain, she said, "No, Master, i would hope that i deserve to feel you rip my ass open with your powerful cock. i long to feel my ass filled with your cum mixing with my blood." A part of her cursed herself. Her training had taken over. she was on the way to her own execution for disobedience, and yet she could not resist obeying.
The whipping ceased as he obliged her. her asshole burned with his first , thrust and before long she was certain she was in fact bleeding. Master finally came a good load that filled her hole, withdrew, used the whip a few more strokes and shoved it back into her hole. "Fun, bitch?"
"Yes, Master that was the most amazing experience. I will always long to repeat it."
He laughed and walked off.
Things went on like that for several hours. she was beaten all over her body, and her holes were used repeatedly all and sundry. Just about then, a cop happened by. "Whats going on here?" he demanded.
The crowd dispersed. The young girl holding the whip dropped it and faded into the shadows. heather, stood on all fours, thoughts racing. He reached to examine her locks. "It would be easy to remove these."
her spirits rose! she was saved! she had her life back.
Before she could utter a single syllable, she heard Master's voice. Her heart sank back into its pit of despair. "Is there a problem here, boy?"
"First, you will need to be more respectful, sir. I am an officer of the law." He displayed his badge. "In the second place, you pose an interesting question. You know this young lady?"
"Its my bitch, boy. What of it."
heather's emotions seethed in a cycling turmoil. she knew in reality that she had no hope. And yet she couldn't help but hope. she so wanted to live! "Listen, boy, you don't have too many choices at the moment. I know you don't know who I am, but let me say i assume a bit of influence. You just toddle on outta here and forget anything happened."
He looked at the helplessly restrained girl. "Sorry honey, never was here to set you free. Look, mister, I'm not looking for trouble. I was hoping for a little bribe. Maybe a grand. At least let me use the girl first."
Master laughed and removed a wad of bills from his pocket. "How can I deny an honest little bit of blackmail?"
The stranger quickly counted the money. "There's over ten grand in here!"
Over?" Master asked. "it was supposed to be exact. Keep it. And sure, cum one cum all."
So much for heather's rescue.
:sado:

She was led to a room on a lower floor she hadn't seen before. She was bound on her feet, spreadeagled. Her fingers were held wide by tight clamps. An IV needle was inserted into an artery on her arm. A device on wheels rested dormant in the middle of the room. An arm extended from it. It was a long, single tailed whip.
"This is how it is going to be," Master informed her. "You are going to get whipped all over your body by this machine. You are going to be in a great deal of pain for the rest of your life. You will not be allowed to starve. And you will be standing in a puddle of your own piss before very long. How long that lasts is up to you. The machine will continue to whip your lifeless body until 5 minutes after your heart stops beating." He turned the machine on.
The arm began to spin. The whip lashed hard on her left hand. She screamed in pain. It changed height and direction and a blow landed directly on her clit. Once again, she screamed.
"There is only one way for you to stop the beating. You must loudly say I'm ready to die. Please kill me now. Then an electric dildo will rise from the floor and shove into your useless cunt. It will torture you for 20 minutes, and then turn on high enough to stop your heart." He grinned at her. "But that won't be possible until you have been whipped for 24 hours.
"Please Master," heather begged. "Give me one more chance. Yowww!" The whip had landed on her ass.
"No," he said simply, and left.
The whip landed across her breasts. Her feet were lifted from the floor and whipped mercilessly. Then held down onto the floor. The pain was intense. She shifted her weight uselessly. All heather could do was helplessly watch the machine torture her.
The whip flailed at her. Her body was covered with welts. Hands, feet, breasts... Even her face. She tried to hold it in, but the whip made her lose control. She peed on the floor. The whip continued spinning, to land blow after blow.
she considered what it might be like to endure years of this. The whip landed several strokes in rapid succession on either hand. she wanted to shake them or hold them closed, but the fingers were held tightly, splayed wide. she watched the machine as it spun, moving around her, screaming each time a blow landed.
It went on for what seemed like forever. her body was literally one big, bloody, bruised welt. Including every part of her head.
heather did not want to die. This was so unfair! she couldn't help the delay in carrying out that one particular command. It was only the one command! And her hesitation had been getting shorter. she watched the whip as it beat her. There was nothing else to do.
The whip began a series of blows on her pussy. It must have been 100 strokes. Most landed right on her clit.
That was it. She had had enough. "I'm ready to die," She said. "Please kill me now."
As promised, the dildo rose from the floor and shoved itself into her dry cunt. That alone was quite painful. Then the current went on.
She screamed constantly for 20 minutes. Then she fell silent. The machine continued to whip her lifeless body.

Poor Heather. :(

iamdaring90
11-11-2010, 09:01 PM
jesus - that's a bit....

jayjet56
11-14-2010, 06:57 PM
cool story :sado:

maddy09
11-15-2010, 02:52 PM
wow 1nes I know you where slightly weird but I never knew that you could come up with something like this.

timetoshine
11-16-2010, 05:41 PM
Oh my. That was a little extreme.

Rachie
11-20-2010, 03:22 AM
Oh my. That was a little extreme.

your telling me.

seth18
11-24-2010, 11:41 PM
I don't want to go too far into the actual ending, but here's what I thought of the story and your writing. I think it's a very well thought out story, could have been a little slower towards the end, but you made a short, one-post story and I don't have very many complaints, so good job.

I think it'd be interesting if you did a Star Wars type thing and went back in time to tell us the full story(Unless I just missed it, link?)

Please write more in the future!