PDA

View Full Version : Whats the most Embarrassing Thing

kendra_gurl
11-10-2010, 12:16 PM
What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done in which you know someone noticed? Could be a dare or anything that happened to you.

Mine:

Several years ago way before cross dressing was tolerated and accepted as it is now I planned a shopping trip dressed en femme. It was to be my first time to ever try things on in a womens dressing room prior to purchasing them. I summoned up all my courage and did my best makeup and wig then dressed in some really tight girls jeans and a tank top and sandals with painted toe nails. I looked very passable so with some confidence off to the store I went.

Everything went just great I found a lot of items to try on and the sales girl was a really big help and seemed to not have a clue as to my true gender. I selected quite a large number of items I just could not live without, more than what I had cash with me to purchase. I never thought anything about it when I pulled a credit card out of the purse I was carrying and handed it to the clerk.

She looked at the name and said I'm sorry we cannot take this card because it is not you ( it had my male name on it). As I didn't know what to do and began to try to come up with an explanation. she started looking a little more closely at me. The She said "Ken" if you have a photo ID in that purse I can take your card.

Well I thought a moment and if she had figured me out it was already done so I handed her my drivers license with my photo. She gasp OMG I don't believe this could possibly be the same person standing here in front of me. I assured her it was me but she then told me the only way she would feel comfortable accepting me as my photo would be to take off the wig.

You guessed it I removed my wig showing her my very short male hair and she then said Wow I've had customers like you before but always knew the moment they walked in the door... you are very good. As I left the store I noticed two other women had came in and witnessed the whole thing.

As embarrassing as it was at the time it all worked out in the end and has since helped me with the confidence I needed to go out more in public as Kendra

diapered slave
11-10-2010, 02:36 PM
i cant really remember what was the most embarrassing moment in my life but i can think of a few that were pretty embarrassing

i was away on a family holiday and i hadent brought any diaperes because i dident plan on using any but i decided that i would buy some things that would save me the embarrassment of buying them at home, one of those things was an enema kit, some adult glycerine suppossitories, a thong and some waterproof plastic panties, but i still dident want the shop keepers to know that they were for me so when i got to the drug store i searched for the plastic panties and the enema kit, the shop was full and i was trying not to let people know i was looking at the section that sells diapers so i stood on the corner of one of the isles and looked from thier, when suddenly one of the assistants (slightly old and not exactly attractive) said to me "three for the price of two on those lubes" i turned to her and then realised i was right infront of the sexual aid section and had been for some time, i told her thats not what i was looking for and she asked me what it was i wanted

so i told her (lies) that i was looking for plastic or rubber pants for my little brother who is 16 and she told me to come with her she led me past the adult diaper section (which was fine because they only sold womans pads) and towards the childrens section, she said that they dont sell plastic panties but they do sell toddlers dry nights and "they would fit someone who is 16, whats your age?"
i told her i was 18 but that i would look elsewhere and then she grabbed my wrist somewhat tightly she said "well hang on thier really big around the waist and they absorb alot" by this time most of the shoppers were stearing at me and i noticed they were cheap so i said ok ill buy them (she obviously wasent going to take no for an answer) i bought them and made a swift exit
i was a little younger then i am now and was really embarrassed by that

i then caught my breath and supprisingly noticed a number of other drug stores along the busy road i was on, i went to the closest to me but stopped near a wall as i had an idea

i decided to write a note to myself as though it was written to me to aviod any further embarrassment and wrap some money in the note to make it seem as though i was sent to the shops by someone else (clever me or not:()i wrote the following on a piece of paper and wrapped a ten pound note in it:

buy some plastic or rubber panties and an emena kit and bring me a reciept

as i entered the store it was completetly empty and one of the assistants (again slightly older but pretty attractive) was cleaning, she stopped and immediattly asked me what i was looking for i replied with the same excuse as i used earlier about the plastic panties for my brother, she walked towards me and grabbed a pair of them from the shelf behind the door "will these do, size *" i dident know much about sizes so i said yes but i know know that they are to big for me even diapered:rolleyes:, she walked past me and behind the till and scanned them, i then opened up my note and asked her if they sold e.n.em..a kits (i stuttered purposly to pretend i dident know what they were he he) she then took the note and the money and shouted another assistant from an open room behind the till; both an elderly woman and a man walked out, which was embarrassing but at least it was just me in the shop right! wrong, thier was a georgious probably mid 20's woman was standing right behind obviously waiting to be served (i have no idea where she came from:eek:), i was then told that they dident have enema kits but they do have these small tube like self enema thing, i answered yes in a rush trying to get out of the shop as quick as i could but the two women then bickered to themselfs argueing that they have another product that is more similar to an emema kit, i told them its fine and ill take whatever theyve got but she egnored me and waked back to find the other product, meanwhile i was shaking like hell and knew i was beat red in the face so i decided to retie both my laces (dont know why just needed to do something) i wanted to leave but the shop assistant still had my money:o so i had to wait, i dident even turn to look at the woman i just waited and eventually left with a fleet enema; which the assistant loudly read out for me

the suppossitories i dident get any hassle with, in and out

i went to different shops to aviod buying all the items at the same time and getting funny looks

also the thong i bought; i was constantly followed by the security guard because i was lurking ha ha but other then that i was fine

also when i was walking home i stopped at apublic restroom and put on a dry nights diaper that i bought (really really tight) and walked through a field to the place i was staying at, i decided to use my diaper but realised that it was not as absorbant as the woman said!! my underwear absorbed some but my socks were soaked as were my shorts; i dident pass anyone but had to sneek past my parents and family towards the shower and get in partly clothed ha ha

oh and BTW if thats you in the picture kendra you do look really convincing lol

kendra_gurl
11-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the compliment Diapered. Great real life adventure

boyslave89
11-12-2010, 09:53 AM
It was quite personal so isn't uber embarrassing but when I was doing some bondage with my partner, she'd had her turn and now it was mine and I was handcuffed to the bed. She was joking about putting her dildo up my bum because I couldn't escape and lubed it up. I was handcuffed wrists to ankles around the headboard. She stuck it in me and thrusted it about ten times before I came all over myself.

kendra_gurl
11-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Nice boyslave ;) I bet you've done that more than once since that first time:rolleyes:

Hircine
11-12-2010, 01:22 PM
I passed out drunk once crossdressed in panties, my aunt found me and told my parents, they were all freaked out and thought I was gay, but I denied it, (I didn't want to out myself as gay just because of crossdressing they'd get the wrong message)

theboygirl
11-13-2010, 06:55 PM
I fell asleep dressed in a pink dress,makeup,6 in. heels,panties,bra,and stockings.My sister woke me up and told my parents

kendra_gurl
11-15-2010, 07:15 AM
How about all the females here on Get Dare? Share your most embarressing moment with us.