PDA

View Full Version : A Painful Workout

Mythologist
11-09-2010, 10:49 PM
(I hope these come out alright. They're sort of a spur of the moment thing, and I'm tired, so they probably aren't my best work.)

Ok, listen up! You've been slacking off on your exercise, so it's time to get back into shape. I don't care if you don't like to exercise; you'll do your exercises and do them properly or your dom will be getting a report about your behavior.

STRETCHES:
It's important to warm up before exercising, so start with some nice healthy stretches. Stretch out your arms and your legs. You know the drill, oh and we'll be stretching something else too since you haven't been taking good enough care of yourself. Maybe a little punishment will convince you to work out more in the future.

Tie some string around your balls or the bases of your breasts and tie the other ends of the string to your wrists. Now do ten toe touches and hold them for five seconds each. You should give yourself enough slack of the string to be able to touch your toes, but little enough slack to force you to pull at either your breasts or your balls in order to actually reach your toes.

JUMPING JACKS:
Ok, now start moving. Thirty jumping jacks. Oh, but put something interesting on first.

Attach a clothespin to each nipple. If you're a guy, attach at least five clothespins to your sack. This should make things uncomfortable when you jump. If you're a girl, Put clothespins on your genitalia in such a way as to clamp your pussy lips shut. Then do the thirty jumping jacks.

SITUPS:
On your back. Let's get that stomach of yours into shape.

Put a clothespin on each nipple with a piece of string tied to each clothespin. Tie the ends of the strings to something (like a door handle.) Now do thirty situps. Position yourself far enough away from the door handle that laying down completely causes the string to pull at the clothespins painfully. Enjoy your thirty situps.

PUSHUPS:
Ok, turn over. Let's see... how can we make this less comfortable?

Tie something somewhat heavy to your genitalia if a male. This should cause your genitals to be stretched painfully with every pushup. Girls, the weight will be on your breasts instead. Tie string around the bases of your breasts and tie something heave to each breast. When I say heavy, I'm thinking of something along the line of a full sports drink bottle.

For either gender, put clothespins on your nipples. This should give you something unpleasant to look forward to when going down for each pushup. Of course, if you'd rather have that weight hanging from your sensitive parts for even longer, that's fine as well. Make sure the clothespins touch the ground. If it doesn't hurt, you aren't going deep enough.

OPTIONAL EXERCISES:
CARDIO:
Go jogging for twenty minutes with toothpaste smeared on your genitalia. Expect burning.

SQUATS:
Find a way to stand a dildo-like object of your choice up pointing towards the ceiling. Now simply squat down onto it, sliding it inside yourself with every movement. Do at least one-hundred of these.

That's all I have for you tonight. Sorry. Hope someone likes these. ^^

kms003
11-10-2010, 06:42 AM
thats a good man i try to make it!

svenno
11-13-2010, 08:33 AM
i love this! il try to do this whenever i got time il be making a thread where im gonna do dare's please dare me somthing like this sometime!!! i would love it many thanks :p

briantd
11-15-2010, 03:18 AM
nice idea..

how abou tying string arround the head of your cock our balls and then doing sit ups?
so you'll be pulling at every rep..

I'd love task like that in my thread :)

amiralmurat
11-15-2010, 04:23 AM
i reaaly like that dare. i only couldnt do the dildo part of it.
want some other training dares if possible??

DreamWoman
11-17-2010, 10:18 PM
It was a pretty nice idea I'm going to try it and to get in shape, thanks

Muffin
01-18-2011, 01:39 PM
Did it =D It's pretty awesome, hope I can actually lose some weight doing this

nicknick0912
01-22-2011, 08:32 AM
This is a really good dare dude you should make some more like this and i thank i am making it part of my daily workout. Thank you. :D:D:D:D