PDA

View Full Version : unfaithfullness

tellmeall
11-08-2010, 03:02 PM
age?
sex?
sexual orientation?

Have you ever been unfaithful to a significant other?

How many times have you been unfaithfull to a significant other?

Have you ever done something you havent done with your significant other while cheating?

Describe the most memorable time you were unfaithfull.

In the end was it worth it?

Would you do it again?

CollaredBlondie
11-08-2010, 03:03 PM
21, female, straight.

I have never and would never cheat on my other half. I cannot stand cheaters. If you're going to cheat, why be in a relationship at all?

tellmeall
11-08-2010, 03:05 PM
age?17
sex?m
sexual orientation?straight

yes i have

to many

Have you ever done something you havent done with your significant other while cheating? no never

I had sex with a tall black girl

no i got dumped

Would you do it again?
prolly

Anjelen
11-10-2010, 07:48 AM
31, male, pansexual.

No - I've never been unfaithful to lovers. I've been poly-amorous since i was sexually active - which has been since longer than i'm allowed to say on this chat.

All my partners to date have known that sex, for me, is a way to make my living and that I will not quit this 'job' until i'm too old to do it.

CollaredBlondie
11-10-2010, 09:03 AM
31, male, pansexual.

No - I've never been unfaithful to lovers. I've been poly-amorous since i was sexually active - which has been since longer than i'm allowed to say on this chat.

All my partners to date have known that sex, for me, is a way to make my living and that I will not quit this 'job' until i'm too old to do it.

Is there anything that you do with lovers that you won't do at work, so to speak? I've read articules about prostitutes (not saying you are one, 'cause I beleive the sex act itself is not the onyl thing you do for money, I think? If I've understood your posts right) that say they won't kiss their clients becaues it's too intimate. I was wondering if there was anything like that for you?

Anjelen
11-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Is there anything that you do with lovers that you won't do at work, so to speak? I've read articules about prostitutes (not saying you are one, 'cause I beleive the sex act itself is not the onyl thing you do for money, I think? If I've understood your posts right) that say they won't kiss their clients becaues it's too intimate. I was wondering if there was anything like that for you?

No. Given enough money i will do anything - but always safe, sane and consensual.

shadowy
11-10-2010, 06:24 PM
age? 29
sex? m
sexual orientation? bi

Have you ever been unfaithful to a significant other? yes

How many times have you been unfaithfull to a significant other? once

Have you ever done something you havent done with your significant other while cheating? no

Describe the most memorable time you were unfaithfull. Since it was only once, I don't have much choice. To be honest, I only did it because I caught her (my ex wife) in bed with a friend of mine.

In the end was it worth it? nope, I actually felt bad about it because I basically just used that girl to get back at my wife.

Would you do it again? nope

Aimster87
11-13-2010, 02:06 AM
age? 23

sex? Female

sexual orientation? bi-curious

Have you ever been unfaithful to a significant other? Yes

How many times have you been unfaithfull to a significant other? I'm not sure

Have you ever done something you havent done with your significant other while cheating? Yes

Describe the most memorable time you were unfaithfull. I was at a friends party and drank too much, and we started doing shots of tequila and ended up with my friend in his room and his roommate joined in for a threesome. :-/

In the end was it worth it? Ermm Yes

Would you do it again? Yes :-/

fitsexyguy
11-14-2010, 04:59 PM
17 Male Straight

Nope

Have you ever done something you havent done with your significant other while cheating?
Never cheated so no

-

-

Would you do it again?
-