PDA

View Full Version : story idea

dirtylittleboy
11-08-2010, 02:43 PM
i was thinking about writing an interactive story were the reaaders decides some of the times that happen. i was wondering if this is allowed or not

Slenderman - Doctor
11-09-2010, 06:02 AM
Definitely - stories with twists and ideas like this are welcomed all the time; something new, something different. I guess these kinds of stories would need a little more planning and time, but yeah, it'd work :)

Dylan xX
11-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Yeah I saw something like this when I first joined.

It was like a story that started with one plot - branched out to a gay part, a straight part, and a les part. Then those branched out and it became like 50 stories.

Sure it takes a lot more time but I'm sure whoever wrote it like that would get major respect.

Dinosaur
11-11-2010, 06:31 AM
I'd love seeing a story like that ^^

Davestrippoker
11-11-2010, 07:44 AM
Agree a user interactive story would be much appreciated. Are you / were you planning to write all parts yourself or ask a different individual to write say 200-500 words. Just have to select person before hand. Make rota etc.

This could be a really unusual story keeping everyone interested in what's going to happen.

dirtylittleboy
11-11-2010, 09:37 PM
what i was thing about is to stop each part of the story with a decision(leave like maybe 3-5 choices). the viewers would vote on them and then i would write the one with the most votes