PDA

View Full Version : One Amazing Night [NON-FICTION]

Air force dude
11-23-2007, 10:27 AM
My name is Jason, but my freinds call me Jay. I'm not the most Popular gut in school, but i do date alot of Girls. One night one of the girls named Ellem was having a Holloween party. Her parent happened to be away for the week and so she had the house to her self. :D :D She asked me if i would come. Knowing that there woould be lots of cool cool peopel there i said yes.

As i arrived at the house i realized that not that many people were there. I got into the house and found out only three people and me were there. Ellen looked up, finally are final guest. FINAL GEUST, THIS IS ALL THAT IS COMMING. THREE GIRLS AND ONE GUY!!!! What the hell had just happened. I had no idea. She told me that hey wre going to play a little game of T or D. I gladly said yes i would play. As the game went on, i picked dare more offten. Then i pick dare this one time and Ellen said that i had to be her slave for two days. Knowing that Ellen would some how get me in trouble if i said no, i quickly accepted. She told me to follow her and the girls up into her room. Ellen got infort and Jessica, and Amanda, got behind me. I got into her room and found many cloths tossed on the floor. She told me that if i did what a good slave would do that i would not be punished. She then told me to strip. WHAT!!!! i said no way your out of your mind. She said if you don't i'm going to cut your cock off. Being, well forced it took all my cloth's off. she then told her freinds, "He's all your's". The two girls them came and started to play with me. One gave me a blow job, while the other gave me a leg rub.

Sorry need to go will write later.

Air force dude
11-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Okay so it felt amazing. (I was only 15 at this time). I could feel my cum making its way up my cock. Jessica took in my cum like it was nothing. Then they switched. As They finished with me Ellen came up to me and said, are you a good boy. Hopping not to upset her that much i said Yeah. She turned around and said get him ready, it's my turn. When i heard those words i knew that Ellen was going to get all excited. She always did before we would kiss. Anyway she went into the bathroom. The two girls walked to me and told me to clean up, and they handed me a towel. I cleaned up. Ellen opened the bathroom door and said you two OUT!. They left. Soon Ellen appeared Competely Nude. She turned to me and said, for making my girls happy your get a big nice reward. She came close to me and said I want to talk our relationship ten steps further.
Well as some say the rest was history.

Sorry it's not that good, it's my first time posting

molten man
11-25-2007, 11:38 PM
No problem. Just improve your grammer a little. That is all is required!!

x.Emma.x
11-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Yeah, grammar of course. But this was still really good. Wish I had been your mistress that night. I'm so horny thinking of what I would have done. Great job!